DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Three armed men wearing body armour have shot 20 people on a golf course in San Bernardino, California. This article mutters about hostages and explosives....

I'm listening now on the police scanner.

• Like 1

Wtf. How fast are the mods on here :lol:

And ddt's post is even afore mine even though I was creating the thread. Lol.

Was looking for the massacre thread to post that in. Well done. I didn't think to open another thread :-) can't get into the scanner though.

+++rolls up Tuesday night and 3 pointers it into the bin+++

+++on with scanner link+++

+++hands down pantz+++

Change player option Paul.

Nice

If it "turns out" it's Halibuts (oh my days the shock) can we rebrand this as the ongoing Global Terror/"The Next Paris" thread or summat.

The other one which was only originally created as a manifestation of MPFC's "anticipation" of Charlie Hebdo "maybe" getting shot up (which he now feels bad about, obv.), seems like a relic now for some reason.

(cue "why would they" attack a golf course questions, as though anything else they do makes sense.)

Nice

It was a guess.... Days don't mean anything at the mo. Take it , that I was wrong ?

Guest Guest

BUNCH of disabled children this time- even by americas nutter standards theyve really scraped the bottom of the gutter. mad bastards the lot of them

Shouldn't leave disabled folk in the gutter then imo, kinda hard for them to get out.

(cue "why would they" attack a golf course questions, as though anything else they do makes sense.)

20 victims....18 holes....possible.

20 victims....18 holes....possible.

It's not a golf course that they attacked. It's a center that helps the disabled. There just happens to be a golf course on the premises.

Because over 600 people work there, plus however many patients are present at the center on a given day. You have around a thousand potential targets.

Really doubt this is Daesh.

It takes a special kind of retard to shoot up a facility for developmentally disabled children. Hope the fuckers get what's coming to them.

There's lots of "people" on thatwebsitewiththereallyannoyingname already seeming to assume the shooter is white and you guys never complains about that so anyone who wants to give me flak for speculating it might be Halibuts, eat zebra shit.

Agree with Deathray, maybe it isn't ISIS as they wouldn't want to do anything like that to upset the cosy relationship they have with the western middle classes :)

I'm wondering if this attack was a diversion for something else.

Is there another more worthy target near by?

There's lots of "people" on thatwebsitewiththereallyannoyingname already seeming to assume the shooter is white and you guys never complains about that so anyone who wants to give me flak for speculating it might be Halibuts, eat zebra shit.

Agree with Deathray, maybe it isn't ISIS as they wouldn't want to do anything like that to upset the cosy relationship they have with the western middle classes :)

Which one - I've seen people on several websites with really annoying names that are assuming it's white shooters.

My reason for speculating it's not Daesh is partly that it's logistically much more difficult for them to carry out there attics in America, there isn't as strong a Halibut extremist base there in Europe, in addition they can just walk into America from Syria the way they can walk into Europe from Syria.

Latest from NYT http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0No speculation as to flavour of gun people, white, black, Halibut, trekkie, scientolgist, gooner or zebra shit eater.

• Like 1

Armed man now seen outside discount store...police not there yet. Police radio said witness had seen an armed male of middle eastern appearance with a long beard.

Edit - looks like a false alarm, no further radio traffic about it.

Ski masks.

White xtreme games type wankers.

Three armed men wearing body armour have shot 20 people on a golf course in San Bernardino, California. This article mutters about hostages and explosives....

I'm listening now on the police scanner.

A foursome should always let a threesome play through.

SC

• Like 2

Down to a 4 ball, one suspect killed.

Guest Guest

• it now looks like the target was some kind of Christmas party attended by local govt officials .sounds like a home grown extremist group like the ones who carried out the Oklahoma bombing in 1995

Looks like Dr z was right.

Sounds like revenge or frustration to me. The guy worked at the facility, he might have felt disrespected (as a Halibut or as a doctor), or disillusioned by how the system works, underfinanced/overstressed or something like that. The attacks needed to be prepared (guns and "assault clothing" needed to be bought), so it must have been something that had been going on for a while. (Maybe his colleagues regularly insulted Islam or his beard or something like that...) He might have already been receptive to "radical measures" for a while, and maybe the visit to Saudi Arabia or his new wife from there gave him the conviction that something more drastic had to be done. It ends up looking like terrorism (because Halibut and shooting) but it wasn't because - what political point was he/were they trying to make?

The couple had a baby and appeared to be "living the American dream," Patrick Baccari, a fellow health inspector, told the paper.

Does the "American Dream" also include owning several firearms?

• Like 1