DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Shooting in Quebec. Great confusion, with leftist journalists and idiot PM Justin Trudeau blaming neonazis and concrete sources reporting attackers were Syrian refugees shouting Allah Akbar. Seems almost certain that one of the attackers has Moroccan origins. But I'll wait to hear more reliable reports.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/29/americas/quebec-mosque-shooting/index.html

• Like 1

People are actually making signs and taking pictures and posting them on Facebook - they say things like "Pray for my relatives who did not die at Bowling Green." I think it's hilarious, but then again I hate KellyAnne Conway and anything that wipes her ass on the floor works for me.

This, too, shall pass. Probably with the Sunday news shows.

• Like 1

Truck in Stockholm mows down pedestrians... 3 dead and counting.

5 hours ago, charon said:

Truck in Stockholm mows down pedestrians... 3 dead and counting.

Yep! They have had a lot of issues this past decade in Sweden. Not only has the driver of the truck killed 3 people already, there is a shoot-out happening in Stockholm as well. Trump was right.

Now there are 4 dead and 15 injured. The terrorist has been wounded,but arrested.

Road accident, as usual...

Times Sq for latest mowing by automobile attempt. 1 dead, 13 injured so not a massacre.....yet. Coincidentally, I was strimming the imperialists grass when it came through. Allegedly, booze driving. So a woman then....

11 hours ago, charon said:

Times Sq for latest mowing by automobile attempt. 1 dead, 13 injured so not a massacre.....yet. Coincidentally, I was strimming the imperialists grass when it came through. Allegedly, booze driving. So a woman then....

Seems the driver was high on PCP. According to the news here, they now do not believe it was a terrorist action. Hope the driver gets prison time and not just a slap on the wrist. Didn´t think PCP was an issue anymore. The seller and producer of the drug should go to prison too.  

Wasn't PCP , was K2.... Synthetic weed...

NBC News:

"The driver behind the mayhem in New York City's Times Square that killed one and injured 22 others allegedly stated, "I wanted to kill them" and admitted to smoking PCP-laced marijuana before Thursday's violence.

Richard Rojas, 26, told a witness that he had wanted to kill the pedestrians of Times Square whom he hit with his 2009 Honda Accord, according to court documents. He also allegedly added that he smoked PCP-laced marijuana before the onslaught."

The New York Times also reports that he had mental health issues going back to his childhood.

• Like 2

Okay....I stand corrected. So that's what K2 is... 'Not quite the ultimate high'.

K2 does NOT improve your driving skillz.

Something (explosions, people fleeing)  is happening at someone named Ariana Grande's concert in Manchester. Very sketchy details but news story being updated every few minutes:  

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-23/ariana-grande-concert-serious-incident-manchester-uk/8549432

Fatalities confirmed, BBC covering it.

Edit: Ariane fine, apparently happened near box office.

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Fatalities confirmed, BBC covering it.

Yes, just saw that.  Sounds bad. :(  

9 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Edit: Ariane fine, apparently happened near box office.

Just looked up Ariana as I hadn't heard of her.  Just another generic cookie-cutter pop star it seems:

• Like 1

Just now, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Just looked up Ariana as I hadn't heard of her.  Just another generic cookie-cutter pop star it seems:

They all are these days. 

• Like 2

Ah Ariana. She's huge in America and always hit me as the Aaliyah or Left Eye type. Never thought she'd live past thirty but I am glad she survived.

Some interesting things coming out, for example, it looks like at the end of the concert they were letting folk in obviously to be reunited with their families. All the hallmarks of relaxed security at the end of a night, someone's slipped through and either left something or blown themselves up.

Never been but apparently emergency services are hampered as access is by stairs on all sides.

Just now, Davey Jones' Locker said:

19 dead and 50 injured.

Jesus Christ!