DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

watching BBC now. Injured guy says there was nuts and bolts all over floor by him. US sources say suicide bomber, but not confirmed by police yet.

Just so sickening.So many innocent kids just having a rare night of fun.I am amazed by the way the people of Manchester are  responding though, letting people stay the night in their houses etc. Such goodness compared to the terrorists evil !

• Like 3

Been watching the news unfold all evening. Fuckin' cray!

It's really tragic to see all the people on social media sharing photos of missing loved ones. Breaks my heart to think that some of those folks might be dead.

• Like 1

Casualty list growing, I pray there are no more fatalities.

Just listened to a woman on CNN who's daughter is missing.Wanted desperately for her to not be one of the dead but sadly the odds are against it :(

• Like 1

The famous 'community spirit' quotes that always accompany acts like this are coming thick and fast...

• Like 2

Absolutely fucking despicable. What sort of total fucking cunt do you have to be to target an event full of kids? 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Absolutely fucking despicable. What sort of total fucking cunt do you have to be to target an event full of kids? 

An Islamic one. Music and music concerts are haram in Islam this is why it was targeted Halibuts are following what the Qur'an says. I'm sure the usual not all Halibuts and he was a terrorist not a Halibut brigade will be out in force . What's interesting though is some of the people who I work with who are very liberal have started to question Islam now on Facebook. The days of being called a Nazi and a bigot for questioning islam thankfully seems to be coming to an end. Of course not all Halibuts are bad but there is a problem with Islam its poisoning and corrupting too many people, So surely the ideology must have fundamental flaws in its message and content . If Islam appeared last year and was new and its members were doing this shit it would be classed as a cult and banned. Islam needs to be reformed and those people who shut down people with racist etc are stopping the first steps to reform from taking place.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pedro67 said:

watching BBC now. Injured guy says there was nuts and bolts all over floor by him. US sources say suicide bomber, but not confirmed by police yet.

I knew robots would be behind this .

a2a9e30bb4a4a6f9f953808b672ee694.jpg

You ain't no Robot bruv.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Some interesting things coming out, for example, it looks like at the end of the concert they were letting folk in obviously to be reunited with their families. All the hallmarks of relaxed security at the end of a night, someone's slipped through and either left something or blown themselves up.

Never been but apparently emergency services are hampered as access is by stairs on all sides.

Sad some of those reunited families have been destroyed all over again. Why do terrorists do this shit.

Some of the missing

It is hard to read this and not presume these people are dead and also to find yourself imagining the anguish of those searching for them, knowing that they must fear the worst too.

Utterly pointless and wasteful - nothing will change because of this attack other than the lives of those people there and their families.

I'm not even sure what these people committing these atrocities across Europe actually want. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Just looked up Ariana as I hadn't heard of her.  Just another generic cookie-cutter pop star it seems:

• Made the breakthrough with her music in 2014 with the single Problem, featuring Iggy Azalea, which reached number one in the UK and two in the US
  • Other hits include Side To Side, featuring Nicki Minaj, which reached number four in the UK last year.

Come out from under whatever rock it is you're under, DJL.  
    SC  
  • Like 2

I was a kid working in the West End of London in the 70s and 80s when the IRA were blowing things up with enormous regularity. There was a particular period when a bomb went off in London every Thursday. More punctual than British Rail! Londoners would simply catch a different form of transport home after work and we all carried on regardless.

At the time I do not recall great social debates on the nature of Irish catholic people or whether being Irish catholic was a fundamental flaw in a person's character that might lead them to blow shit up. Either you were a decent person or you were a murderous twat. Perhaps it was a simpler life back then but I see no need for it to be more complex than that. I have no difficulty identifying squalid death-cult loving thugs. Being Islamic is merely incidental to them being scumbags.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, the_engineer said:

An Islamic one. Music and music concerts are haram in Islam this is why it was targeted Halibuts are following what the Qur'an says. I'm sure the usual not all Halibuts and he was a terrorist not a Halibut brigade will be out in force . What's interesting though is some of the people who I work with who are very liberal have started to question Islam now on Facebook. The days of being called a Nazi and a bigot for questioning islam thankfully seems to be coming to an end. Of course not all Halibuts are bad but there is a problem with Islam its poisoning and corrupting too many people, So surely the ideology must have fundamental flaws in its message and content . If Islam appeared last year and was new and its members were doing this shit it would be classed as a cult and banned. Islam needs to be reformed and those people who shut down people with racist etc are stopping the first steps to reform from taking place.

There was a libertines concert in Liverpool the other day full of people in their twenties and early thirties. Why not that? If they wanted to have made a point about music being evil then that would gave been a fine target. Targeting a pop concert full of children as young as primarily school age is utterly fucking despicable. The person behind this is a cunt and should rot.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WednesdayAddams said:

I was a kid working in the West End of London in the 70s and 80s when the IRA were blowing things up with enormous regularity. There was a particular period when a bomb went off in London every Thursday. More punctual than British Rail! Londoners would simply catch a different form of transport home after work and we all carried on regardless.

At the time I do not recall great social debates on the nature of Irish catholic people or whether being Irish catholic was a fundamental flaw in a person's character that might lead them to blow shit up. Either you were a decent person or you were a murderous twat. Perhaps it was a simpler life back then but I see no need for it to be more complex than that. I have no difficulty identifying squalid death-cult loving thugs. Being Islamic is merely incidental to them being scumbags.

The IRA phoned ahead and tried not to kill kids. They tended to have a specific target in mind. They were cunts.

Islamists give no warning and don't give a fuck who they kill. They're just evil bastards beyond anything the Irish Bats compare too.

4 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Some of the missing

It is hard to read this and not presume these people are dead and also to find yourself imagining the anguish of those searching for them, knowing that they must fear the worst too.

Utterly pointless and wasteful - nothing will change because of this attack other than the lives of those people there and their families.

I'm not even sure what these people committing these atrocities across Europe actually want. 

They want the downfall of Western civilization. 

9 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Islam like most organised religions is a threat but one cannot deny the  link specifically between those who identify with the religion and the threat of terrorism .Of course the vast majority of Halibuts are peaceful but a significant minority are not.I find it ironic how many atheist leftists defend Islam yet slate Christianity and other religions .

• Like 3

I cant seem to edit the previous post but I meant Miuslims not Halibuts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:
  • Made the breakthrough with her music in 2014 with the single Problem, featuring Iggy Azalea, which reached number one in the UK and two in the US
  • Other hits include Side To Side, featuring Nicki Minaj, which reached number four in the UK last year.

Come out from under whatever rock it is you're under, DJL.  
    SC  

The rock he's under is in Australia.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

I cant seem to edit the previous post but I meant Miuslims not Halibuts.

I preferred the Halibut version.

1 hour ago, WednesdayAddams said:

The Halibuts don't have any good reason to be mad at the British the way the Irish had. Britain never invaded a Halibut country, sent millions of people to death due to neglect and robbed them of their culture. Catholism doesn't promote violence the way Islam does. 

1 hour ago, WednesdayAddams said:

Afaik the IRA never proclaimed to have been at war with England because God had told them to do it.

Also, lets not forget, they were not bombing the shit out of children to create a World wide IRA state.

Tbh, the only thing that can be given any kind of airing, pertaining to the IRA, is the fact that people will actually vote for that cunt Corbyn knowing that he was an IRA apologist back in the day which makes his condemnation of last nights bombing seem a bit, well, utter wank.

• Like 1