DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

If you're so serious about gun control all of you so called tough guys trying to take others rights away, go and try and take the guns away yourself from your fellow Americans or your pussies want bigger men with GUNS to do it for you? Fucking gutless cowards and government bootlickers. 

cold dead hands! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well, that escalated quickly.

I've been watching coverage particularly local coverage of the El Paso incident. Now let's look at some of the facts.

El Paso has what appears to be a well integrated bi-cultural community that even in a place of 700,000 people, there are minimal murders annually.

Texas is essentially an open-carry state - wherever you are, more than likely someone is "packing heat".

There's a larger than average military and ex-military personnel in El Paso (by all accounts).

There were thousands of people in Walmart at the time of the incident. Further many more in the surrounding mall.

Not one ordinary person including military and ex-military appears to have drawn their weapon and run towards the active shooter - even a military guy ran away, gathering some kids as he went to protect them. Now is that because in drawing your weapon you automatically make yourself a target for the cops who might shoot you dead? Or simply an equality of arms issue - shooter has the silly death spraying gun and you have your Saturday morning pop a cap in an ass gun? I don't know.

In this case and it seems in many others, the ordinary folk and even those most covetous of their Second Amendment rights, run away, preferring to leave the taking on of the shooter to law enforcement, the security guards, etc etc.

Notwithstanding all of the above, the shooter is arrested. Not shot down by anyone. If he goes to Death Row, he's got maybe 30-40 years anyway?

Many make out the mental health aspect of this - I ask, what person not in their right mind is going to pay for treatment for their mental health issue? Cheaper surely to pop down the local gun store and allow your mental health its free expression. (Admittedly, I'm unsure how the US deals with mental health provision and whether that is actually free).

It's all just such a different culture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

If you're so serious about gun control all of you so called tough guys trying to take others rights away, go and try and take the guns away yourself from your fellow Americans or your pussies want bigger men with GUNS to do it for you? Fucking gutless cowards and government bootlickers. 

cold dead hands! 

You have a right to bear arms. That doesn’t mean you have a right to any arms. You can’t own a fucking RPG. 

BTW going back on a previous post, anybody who takes the “people are allowed to have different opinions stance” has never had a good opinion. 

Ahhh yes, the good old 2nd Amendment -- where liberals become Constitutionally conservative and conservatives become Constitutionally liberal.  As a disinterested third party, it's amazing to watch the transformation.  They don't hear themselves talking, just gibberish..... the kind of gibberish SirC likes to point out. 
SC

33 minutes ago, Banana said:

BTW going back on a previous post, anybody who takes the “people are allowed to have different opinions stance” has never had a good opinion. 

Well people are certainly allowed to form an opinion and believe it with all their might.
And two people can do so and those two opinions can differ completely.
What doesn't follow is that both opinions are allowed to carry the day and be considered the correct opinion.
You can maintain an incorrect opinion all you want, and though you have the right to believe it, it could well be unpopular and wrong.
So people aren't allowed to have diametrically opposed opinions and both be correct.  One of them is wrong.  They are not allowed to walk around saying 'it's my opinion' which thereby gives said unpopular, incorrect opinion equal credence to opposing, popular, correct opinions.
And people are allowed to call the person who maintains an unpopular incorrect opinion a fucking moron.
SC

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Banana said:

You have a right to bear arms. That doesn’t mean you have a right to any arms. You can’t own a fucking RPG. 

You said I seemingly agreed with these  mass murders you scumbag. That's a complete lie,  there's having an opinion and spreading lies.Nasty and disgusting lies. 

Just for the record I have not said not once I agree,  seemingly agree, vaguely agree or support these mass shootings or any for that matter and Banana has completely made that up and whether you agree with me or not that is a serious issue that the mods should ask him to resolve if he doesn't himself.  

4 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Many make out the mental health aspect of this

The thing about the mental health issue is that the whole world has an issue with mental health. But the rest of the world does not have anything like the same issue with mass shootings that the USA does.

In Britain, yesterday, we had a horrific episode where a teenager threw a 6 year old he did not know from a 10th floor balcony at an art gallery to land on a 5th floor concrete roof below. (The child is now in critical care). Unimaginably awful for the family. But if the same teenager had been able to get hold of an AR15, or even a handgun, he could have inflicted many more horrific injuries on many more people, rather than being immediately physically restrained by bystanders.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Just for the record I have not said not once I agree,  seemingly agree, vaguely agree or support these mass shootings or any for that matter and Banana has completely made that up and whether you agree with me or not that is a serious issue that the mods should ask him to resolve if he doesn't himself.  

Christ on a bike!

One of the few threads that have come to life by discussing something meaningful with people throwing insults at each other and you want to get the mods to intervene!!

You are missing the point a bit, fight back with a robust defence or step out of the ring.

Anyway, CA has responded and put the whole fucking thing to bed, you will not counter her comments because you cannot, Trump cannot, the NRA cannot and nor can Mickey Mouse.

The End ( or summat)

• Like 2

Well suppose we can't complain it's too boring round here now! For now.

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

You've been on here long enough to know that the mods will only intervene when someone starts threatening to blow up middle eastern villages. Call him out on his bullshit and move on instead of crying to your internet mummy and daddy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Deathray said:

Well suppose we can't complain it's too boring round here now! For now.

You've been on here long enough to know that the mods will only intervene when someone starts threatening to blow up middle eastern villages. Call him out on his bullshit and move on instead of crying to your internet mummy and daddy.

This isn't some random insult its a deliberate lie.  The reason why I asked the mods to intervene is you can get arrested for supporting and agreeing with terror attacks which I've never done. 

4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Christ on a bike!

One of the few threads that have come to life by discussing something meaningful with people throwing insults at each other and you want to get the mods to intervene!!

You are missing the point a bit, fight back with a robust defence or step out of the ring.

Anyway, CA has responded and put the whole fucking thing to bed, you will not counter her comments because you cannot, Trump cannot, the NRA cannot and nor can Mickey Mouse.

The End ( or summat)

CA response was you'll still have guns no one wants to take your guns away etc.  They aren't talking about banning ar15 they want all guns.  Like I said if liberals feel so passionate they can try and remove the guns from their fellow Americans themselves rather than crying to the government mummy and daddy. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

This isn't some random insult its a deliberate lie.  The reason why I asked the mods to intervene is you can get arrested for supporting and agreeing with terror attacks which I've never done. 

Hahahaha - fuck off. No one is trawling this website for reasons to arrest people. They'll be too busy fishing for halibuts elsewhere. 

• Like 1

I'll just go to a solicitor this afternoon it's fine.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Christ on a bike!

The End ( or summat)

The reason threads don't come alive anymore is because its become a giant circle jerk.  Of course anyone with a difference of opinion is dogpiled on. I'm sure some agree with my with regards to my views but don't want to post as to not be on the same end of dogpiling and abuse I have.  I only stated my opinion on guns nothing more and looked at it from the other side.  There's some great posters on here who sadly don't post as much anymore.  

Like how great will deathlist  be when they filtered out the rest and we're left with NPC's

Penguin twat

' I think we should have gun control ' 

Joey cuck

'I agree we should have gun control and I hate trump'

Deathlist poster 14

I agree too oh and if you don't agree you're racist. 

NPC  is very accurate for leftists as they filter out any other opinion  and gang up on those that don't agreeandctgen repeat the same lines and get angry when someone disagrees.  At least I'm not afraid to say how I feel. There's been a few on this thread who've disagreed with me and done it in a decent way fair play to them and I'd defend their right to express that view even though it ain't my own. 

9 hours ago, the_engineer said:

You agreed that gun control (what you think means taking all guns away) would start a civil war. And you seem to hold similar beliefs and ideals as those mass murderers soooooooooo

America needs a nationwide automated sentry turret system that uses facial recognition to lock onto potential suspects and eliminate them before they start shooting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Banana said:

You agreed that gun control (what you think means taking all guns away) would start a civil war. And you seem to hold similar beliefs and ideals as those mass murderers soooooooooo

No I don't you lying penguin twat. 

The reason threads don't come alive anymore is because its become a giant circle jerk.  Of course anyone with a difference of opinion is dogpiled on. I'm sure some agree with my with regards to my views but don't want to post as to not be on the same end of dogpiling and abuse I have.  I only stated my opinion on guns nothing more and looked at it from the other side.  There's some great posters on here who sadly don't post as much anymore.  

Like how great will deathlist  be when they filtered out the rest and we're left with NPC's

Penguin twat

Joey cuck

Deathlist poster 14

NPC  is very accurate for leftists as they filter out any other opinion  and gang up on those that don't agreeandctgen repeat the same lines and get angry when someone disagrees.  At least I'm not afraid to say how I feel. There's been a few on this thread who've disagreed with me and done it in a decent way fair play to them and I'd defend their right to express that view even though it ain't my own. 

Oh god have I walked into reddit. NPC - get a new record for fuck sake. Rational caring people can see an argument for some level of gun restriction. it works okay here. This is primarily a UK based forum so the majority of people are going to be pro-gun control, we've grown up with it it's our normal; the idea of open-carry is scary to us. There's plenty of amero-centric websites where you can probably find people who agree with you. That doesn't make everyone on here a Corbynista lefty. Even our right-wing government are pro-gun control, it's an argument that was won decades ago here.

4 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I'll just go to a solicitor this afternoon it's fine.  

Good luck with that. Waste the money if they'll take it. 

4 hours ago, the_engineer said:

CA response was you'll still have guns no one wants to take your guns away etc.  They aren't talking about banning ar15 they want all guns.  Like I said if liberals feel so passionate they can try and remove the guns from their fellow Americans themselves rather than crying to the government mummy and daddy. 

You're taking this place a bit seriously aren't you? I never had you down as a republican to be honest, and taking away guns is not the solution. People find ways to kill people regardless. Getting rid of open carry and similar nonsense is the middle ground that's apparent to anyone but rabid nationalists.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Come on now, it's not just 'leftists' that try filtering out any other opinion, I think 'rightists' do it just as well too.

I do agree, though, that there's a way to disagree though, I mean there's a difference between:

"I think people should have guns"

"Why'd you think that when the evidence, funnily enough, points to guns resulting in more shootings?"

and:

"I think people should have guns"

"Well you're a fucking cunt then"

You're entitled to despair at leftists like me thinking that, maybe, not having the right to bear arms might stop loads of people every year getting shot to buggery, just as much as I or 'Penguin Twat' is entitled to think your views on guns (without wishing to imply anything) are quite unsettling. It's good you're not afraid to say how you feel, just don't be afraid of the majority of people disagreeing with it. Let's not be snowflakes now. (and that's not directed at one person)

On 04/08/2019 at 23:49, the_engineer said:

Technically speaking the UK is still allowed guns and always will be.  If you say you own a gun for self defence it can't be removed from you and you can't be arrested. So if you get a shotgun or firearm certifcate and say it's for sport then when you renew it say it's for self defence they can't remove it or arrest you but you still must keep it on your property and in cabinet. 

https://misesuk.org/2014/12/22/the-british-constitution-and-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms-for-defence/

In Norway many have `hunting` rifles. You have to take a huge written test, the book has hundreds of pages, plus demonstrate your ablity to shoot, etc. Not easy. Those in the Home Guard used to have WWII German Machine guns in their homes. Not sure what they have now. Our police do not carry guns so a dip-shit was able to shoot and kill 69 youths and injure many others on an Island outside of Oslo in 2011 and the unarmed police did nothing for many hours - they held meetings trying to figure out what to do. It took real men and women to go out towards the Island on their small row and fishing boats to pick up the kids, many were shot at, that were swimming across the cold lake water. They defied police orders. I think many Norwegians finally recognized they are alone and our police are useless. They are excellent though at writing Traffic Tickets and asking for pay raises.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

KyGEqzh9PAHPDZX5ps.gif

If you think this is popcorn you definitely weren't around in the good old days. 

• Like 1

Reddit needs to pull T_D out of quarantine, it's the only way to stop the shootings.

6 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Penguin twat

Joey cuck

Deathlist poster 14

Nobody is dogpiling on you for having a difference of opinion. People are dogpiling on you because in the midst of 2 mass shootings you are yelling about “don’t take muh guns away or we’ll start a civil war”. How many more people need to die for people to finally understand that MAYBE you don’t need guns. Every other first world country with gun control has nowhere near the gravity of issues that the US has and it absolutely boggles my mind how anybody other than lunatic fanatics can’t come to the senses that gun control is needed. If you actually brought up and good reasoning for your opinions people also wouldn’t be dogpiling on you so much. 

This fucking NPC bs you’re spouting is ridiculous. You’re already not going to get anybody to agree with your terrible takes, but calling those on the other side of yours leftists and NPCs isn’t going to help your cause. You described yourself no differently than you described the “leftists”. You need to realize that nobody here has to accept your opinions on gun control leading from mass murders so don’t whine when people are justly angry with you. 

On 05/08/2019 at 15:41, Banana said:

I can assure you I ain't no socialist or satanist or Elizabeth Warren supporter :D. Think we need to talk about far left murderous socialists. When will Elizabeth Warren apologise? Also the racists claiming his shooting was white supremacy simply because he is white is well... Racist. 

Also Connor Betts was pro gun control.  So shall we give into him and Brenton Tarrant and support gun control? So it turns out you seemingly agthese terrorists and their goals of those two mass shooters. 

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts-twitter-politics-social-media/

https://www.newsweek.com/connor-betts-twitter-dayton-shooting-socialist-satanist-1452719

https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/former-classmate-says-dayton-shooter-was-pro-gun-control-definitely-leaned-to-the-left/

Also a little more info on the el Paso shooter.  He was a registered Democrat. I think now more than ever with rising left wing violence and terror, Republicans and conservatives need guns to protect themselves. :)

Remember folks the media wants you to believe 99% of mass shooters are white males.  But as usual it's fake news

EBJGmBBXkAAxD-F.jpeg

EBPDdExVUAEHAAM.jpeg

EBNu-IfU8AI06tz.jpeg  

EBTb4tuU8AUdTAU.jpeg