DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Are we not gonna talk about the shooting in Dallas, where 11 police officers were shot (5 killed) by protesters?

5 police officers killed by a peace protester what kind of peace are they protesting for. It doesn't surprise me though recently in America more and more people hate cops I wouldn't be surprised if it was a mad black lives matter protestor.

Are we not gonna talk about the shooting in Dallas, where 11 police officers were shot (5 killed) by protesters?

5 police officers killed by a peace protester what kind of peace are they protesting for. It doesn't surprise me though recently in America more and more people hate cops I wouldn't be surprised if it was a mad black lives matter protestor.

I would venture it wasn't a peace protester but someone taking advantage of the peace protest to try out their newly purchased AK47 which they picked up from Walmart, on the police.

Eventually when police continue to publicly execute civilians with impunity, civilians are going to want to even the score.

Eventually when police continue to publicly execute civilians with impunity, civilians are going to want to even the score.

dude what the fuck did these cops ever do to deserve to die as fair as we know they were normal cops who didn't do anything wrong. Heck even the ones you mentioned the "public executions" were all fuck ups with guns whether than murders. Don't get me wrong I am not excusing these people also how do they represent cops as a whole they are millions of cops saying they deserve to die because of some other people's incompetent behavior is disgusting.

dude what the f**k did these cops ever do to deserve to die as fair as we know they were normal cops who didn't do anything wrong. Heck even the ones you mentioned the "public executions" were all f**k ups with guns whether than murders. Don't get me wrong I am not excusing these people also how do they represent cops as a whole they are millions of cops saying they deserve to die because of some other people's incompetent behavior is disgusting.

Point me to where I said anybody "deserved to die".

Nobody does. Equality of arms means likely equality of death at the hands of those arms. (I like hands of those arms, one of my better metaphors).

dude what the f**k did these cops ever do to deserve to die as fair as we know they were normal cops who didn't do anything wrong. Heck even the ones you mentioned the "public executions" were all f**k ups with guns whether than murders. Don't get me wrong I am not excusing these people also how do they represent cops as a whole they are millions of cops saying they deserve to die because of some other people's incompetent behavior is disgusting.

Nobody does. Equality of arms means likely equality of death at the hands of those arms. (I like hands of those arms, one of my better metaphors).

I disagree and believe that only the people who committed the crime should pay and no one else.

I disagree and believe that only the people who committed the crime should pay and no one else.

Do you mean the people who committed the crime of murder should be murdered in return?

Do you mean the people who committed the crime of murder should be murdered in return?

well yes I believe that people who committed the crime get punished while people who didn't don't get punished.

I notice from the now-deceased suspect's Facebook profile that he was a Dr Who fan, which makes me a little fearful of mocking the nerds on here who still watch a TV program for children.

• Like 1

Retaliation is justice for cowards.

• Like 1

Retaliation is justice for cowards.

Isn't vengeance part of the Mafia code?

Alternatively, nemo me impune lacessit. Or summat.

Yip. Perma.

What happened to free speech? He may have been a dick-head but i'd die to defend his right to be a dick-head.

There is a world of difference between free speech and saying somebody rapes his children.

That's vile.

• Like 1

Vile but he has the right to say it, then get arrested etc etc...

Notice the pigs killed the last shooter by sending in a robot with a bomb :lol:

Changed dayz.

• Like 1

Changed dayz.

with all the migrants fleeing to the US no wonder the US police force would be inspired by them

Changed dayz.

That's true, Id not argue that point but, conversely, the majority have the right to tell him to fuck off and not come back.

That's democracy. :D

• Like 1

Id say they were executing them out of fear.

I don't see whats complicated about it, in the UK only a proportion of Police are armed and highly trained to be so.

IIRC, there used to be somesort of psychological evaluation of potential firearm holders in the force, a no brainer really.

The Police in the US are all armed, I assume, and its bloody obvious that some will not have the temperament to carry a loaded gun, will lack the calm considered approach, will have poor decision making and will be easily spooked in a tense or potentially difficult situation.

Its not just US citizens that need greater vetting to carry a firearm their f ucking Police need to have a serious look at whether every officer has the mental capacity to carry one and not fire it at somebody because they had a facial tic episode infront of them.

• Like 2

:lol: fuck democracy.

Where has that got us?

Another wummin PM.

Id say they were executing them out of fear.

I don't see whats complicated about it, in the UK only a proportion of Police are armed and highly trained to be so.

IIRC, there used to be somesort of psychological evaluation of potential firearm holders in the force, a no brainer really.

The Police in the US are all armed, I assume, and its bloody obvious that some will not have the temperament to carry a loaded gun, will lack the calm considered approach, will have poor decision making and will be easily spooked in a tense or potentially difficult situation.

Its not just US citizens that need greater vetting to carry a firearm their f ucking Police need to have a serious look at whether every officer has the mental capacity to carry one and not fire it at somebody because they had a facial tic episode infront of them.

Big difference is the retarded bastards that join the pigs over here, do not have to face just as retarded gung ho cuntos who are allowed to carry.

Ach, yank on yank action, the weekend is going to be a joy :)

:lol: f**k democracy.

Where has that got us?

Another wummin PM.

Yeah but NOTHING will be as bad as having Wee Jimmy Sturgeon in charge. :)

:) she won't be for youz scottishly challenged folk ....
  • Like 1

I never reply to these types of discussions (especially on forums called something like deathlist), but I agree with you here; the police in the states are corrupted by lack of regulation. Anyone who's heard of the Stanford experiment knows that the problem isn't that police are jerks, they're just normal citizens given a carte blanche of authority, and when that happens it doesn't matter who they are. Take a guy off the street, give him a badge and a gun, boom, there's a cop.

As well, civilians need to learn that personally hating the police really doesn't accomplish anything (nor is it revolutionary). They should hate the lack of regulation on police actions.

• Like 1

No.

They should hate the fucktards that are bred in families for generations , that think it is 'ok' to be a pig, soldier , or the biggest cowards of all....airmen.

They are the ones to be both despised, and sniped upon.

• Like 1

No.

They should hate the fucktards that are bred in families for generations , that think it is 'ok' to be a pig, soldier , or the biggest cowards of all....airmen.

They are the ones to be both despised, and sniped upon.

I've been meaning to ask why do you hate police so much.