6. Glenn Campbell

7. Abe vogoda

8. Carol canning

9. Ian Brady

10. King of Thailand

11. Helmut Kohl

12. Zsa zsa Gabor

13. Olivia de Havilland

14. Martin crowe (joker change this to Joey feek if he dies before 2016).

15. Clive James

16. Valerie Harper

17. David Berkowitz

18. Howard marks

19. Robert Mugabe

20. Hosni Mubarak

21. Herman wouk

22. Peter sails

23. Rob Ford

24. Liz dawn.

25. Anthony Booth.

26. Vera Lynn

27. Pope Benedict

28. Peter carrinton

29. Oscar groning

30. Jake lemotta

31. Tommy chong

32.jack Nicholson

33. Lilanne bittencourt

34. Cliff Michelmore

35. Emmet Walsh

36. Alan young

37. Isabel peron

38. Charles Manson

39. Tippi hepdren

40. Clifton James

41. liz smith

42. Kirk douglas

43. Bob Dole

44. Joni Mitchell

45. Tony Bennett

46. Charles Aznavour

47. Shimon Peres

48. Liam Cosgrove

49. Sidney poiter

50. Dennis norden.

The theme is people I think are going to die stay tuned I'll have another theme team on Irish celebs up tomorrow.

1. Joey freak

2. Little Richard

3. Lynne Stewart

4. Nancy Reagan

5. Jimmy Carter

6. Glenn Campbell

7. Abe vogoda

8. Carol canning

9. Ian Brady

10. King of Thailand

11. Helmut Kohl

12. Zsa zsa Gabor

13. Olivia de Havilland

14. Martin crowe (joker change this to Joey feek if he dies before 2016).

15. Clive James

16. Valerie Harper

17. David Berkowitz

18. Howard marks

19. Robert Mugabe

20. Hosni Mubarak

21. Herman wouk

22. Peter sails

23. Rob Ford

24. Liz dawn.

25. Anthony Booth.

26. Vera Lynn

27. Pope Benedict

28. Peter carrinton

29. Oscar groning

30. Jake lemotta

31. Tommy chong

32.jack Nicholson

33. Lilanne bittencourt

34. Cliff Michelmore

35. Emmet Walsh

36. Alan young

37. Isabel peron

38. Charles Manson

39. Tippi hepdren

40. Clifton James

41. liz smith

42. Kirk douglas

43. Bob Dole

44. Joni Mitchell

45. Tony Bennett

46. Charles Aznavour

47. Shimon Peres

48. Liam Cosgrove

49. Sidney poiter

50. Dennis norden.

The theme is people I think are going to die stay tuned I'll have another theme team on Irish celebs up tomorrow.

Umm DDP is twenty names not fifty.

If that's alright with you TMIB, I'd like to enter my xmas lecturers list in the DDP, as theme team Next slide, please, with proud captain and joker Morris and a single substitute: Lloyd Peck (strange that, no Wiki).

17. David Berkowitz

Son of Sam, right?

Or did you confuse him with the British musician Daisy Berkowitz (who has cancer and is an overall popular pick)?

• Like 1

Anyone got any dead certs for next year they'd like to share?

17. David Berkowitz

Son of Sam, right?

Or did you confuse him with the British musician Daisy Berkowitz (who has cancer and is an overall popular pick)?

oh I thought he had cancer,keep him in for lols if he does die he'll get me unique points and is as fat as fuck. It's a bit of a gamble.

Are we supposed to receive confirmation?

Are we supposed to receive confirmation?

Well, eventually yes, but first baptism and then communion.

• Like 9

Thank you all for posting your teams for me to see and pillage. I don't understand the practice but who am I?

And yes----I haven't fuck else better to do this week.

SC

• Like 1

At least its mostly the cultural osmosis picks (ie the ones most people will have) that are being shared. It'd be more annoying if one had announced, say, picking one at random, someone like Danny Kirwan having stage 4 cancer. *innocent face*

Exactly. It's OK to share information on those who are significantly ill and knowledge of this is widespread in the papers (everyone will pick Allan Wells in 2016 because of the recent news), but nobody would be foolish enough to share obscure or unique picks.

I am not picking him because he won't be Wells enough to see Dec 31 when I submit my squad

Exactly. It's OK to share information on those who are significantly ill and knowledge of this is widespread in the papers (everyone will pick Allan Wells in 2016 because of the recent news), but nobody would be foolish enough to share obscure or unique picks.

I dunno I've tracked a few names I've never heard before from your side of the Pond to see what tribulations put them in the forefront. I've not stole anyone yet, as I'm happy with my compilation that admittedly is US heavy (I haven't daily access to the news over there).

But I don't see people holding back much.

SC

But I don't see people holding back much.

SC

I refer you to Spade and DDT's teams in one weeks time.

• Like 1

Btw turned in theme team and going over notes I found two names I was going to substitute. Is that a problem before kickoff? I'm not going to continually update before Dec 31, it is an honest one-time mistake. I understand they can't keep switching people Willy nilly.

SC

Everyone bar me, cheers.

Perfect example of time lapse or gap in the information world. I've Googled various ways to find out WTF your talking about with Monseniour Wells; all I see is he's recently been accused of doping, no news there. Can't find a headline anywhere re: health so that must be local stuff I'm not ever going to be privy to. In any case, no bother. Just pointing that out. Not a reason in the world I would include him and this juxtaposed with your 'everyone will choose him' so it must be terrible news.

SirC

Btw seeing as Lauren Hill was allowed I can only presume there is virtually no rule on 'celebrity'. The obituary in a qualifying source is what defines celebrity.

Please advise. No one seems to be answering my questions so I won't be happy if my team is gashed with denials post hoc.

SC

Btw seeing as Lauren Hill was allowed I can only presume there is virtually no rule on 'celebrity'. The obituary in a qualifying source is what defines celebrity.

Please advise. No one seems to be answering my questions so I won't be happy if my team is gashed with denials post hoc.

SC

The only people you cant pick are ISIS hostages or people on Death Row or scheduled for some Kind of Govt Executions. Anyone else who is over 18 and you think will get an Obit from one of the Qualifying News Sources is fair game.

• Like 1

Perfect example of time lapse or gap in the information world. I've Googled various ways to find out WTF your talking about with Monseniour Wells; all I see is he's recently been accused of doping, no news there. Can't find a headline anywhere re: health so that must be local stuff I'm not ever going to be privy to. In any case, no bother. Just pointing that out. Not a reason in the world I would include him and this juxtaposed with your 'everyone will choose him' so it must be terrible news.

SirC

:lol:

• Like 1

SC

The only people you cant pick are ISIS hostages or people on Death Row or scheduled for some Kind of Govt Executions. Anyone else who is over 18 and you think will get an Obit from one of the Qualifying News Sources is fair game.

Technically you can pick governmental death row inmates, just that they can only qualify for points if their death is by causes other than execution.

Ok will work with that rule.

It's a bitch not seeing the qualifying media on a daily basis.