Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Trump. Would you vote for this man? Discuss.

Warning
As soon as any racist remarks appear they will be deleted and you might be banned from posting here for 24 hours.

Warning

As soon as any racist remarks appear they will be deleted and you might be banned from posting here for 24 hours.

NO, the guy is a danger not just to America, to the world

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

Warning

I'd vote to keep him in the jungle and then napalm the final show.

• Like 1

His polling so far makes me think of what might have happened if his pal Vince McMahon had run.

12342421_10153487970703300_5563293986329

Never trust a man with a haircut you'd never consider yourself.

• Like 6

Got to laugh at the 'blames immigrants for Americas problems' I thought 99% of Americans were immigrants.

• Like 6

I hear Tyson Fury's interested in being his running mate...

• Like 1

Can't there be one place I can go and not have to put up with this shit?

• Like 1

Jeb Bush and the press says the real estate mogul Trump is full of lies. Not much of a contender against Hillary.

No way would I vote for him and I am pretty right wing however that is in a British context.I have no idea who I would vote for but certainly not him or Sanders .He is insane and would probably cause a World War in his first term.He is like an American Nick Griffin.He might be a good candidate next year.Must be a hell of a target now!

I would let the women have a say on the top table for once. Hillary's heart is in the right place and she even apologised to Tammy Wynette...

His % in the polls has risen on the back of this so I doubt he is an assassination target (extra curricular thread surely ?)

But look at what the bigots already in power do whilst you point and laugh at him.

House of Rep's passed a bill re UK & the other 37 countries they had a visa waiver agreement .

Now, if you have been in Iraq, Syria, Iran, Cuba or Sudan since 2011, you will need to pre apply for a visa and not just rock up with your passport. Same goes for dual citizenship with any of those countries.

Expected to scoosh the next hearing which would see it implemented straight away.

Dividing & categorising individuals from the same country. As usual, it is expected that some of the countries to which this applies will reciprocate which would divide and categorise US citizens. This is major.

• Like 1

http://www.selectsmart.com/president/I also found this which is very interesting.

Apparently Bernie Sanders is the candidate who best matches my answers. :scratchhead:

Mine too, with a 92% rating, Clinton 2nd at 80%. Trump came in at number 14 with 6%. Which is about the same chance he's got of becoming President (hopefully).

• Like 2

Good web site. My results did come back as a would-be vote for Hillary @ 75% rating. Other high lights: Sanders 2nd on 70%, 6th Kasich top Republican on 50%, Christie, Grahham, Bush, then Trump in 10th on 32%, 17th and last Ted Cruz on 13%.

United States politics is rarely understood by Europeans. Ever more so on my part. Why isn't Al Gore running? Could he be enticed to stand for the Vice Presidency again on either a Clinton or Sanders ticket? Needless to say a guy like Jeb Bartlet would be a boon for me to see on the world stage.

Great quote the other day in the "shall we bomb Daesh" vote debate, about Middle East politics: I think it was from John Barron.

"If you are not confused, then you don't understand".

Sounds familiar.

God help us all, that the rednecks unite and elect a 100% certifiable bone head like Trump, Carson or Cruz.

I got Santorum then Pataki,Huckabee and worryingly then Trump.

Oops, I'm with Bernie Sanders at 99%, then Hillary with 79%. (But I think the Democrats should vote for Hillary, not Bernie.)

At some point this year, I had the random thought to include Trump's wife Melania in a deadpool. I mean her face nerves are dead already...

Melania+Trump+HdP-L9ik-bqm.jpg

Trump would make a horrible president. He reminds me of the president in the movie "Idiotocracy". Lots of wrestling-like tag lines. That being said, I understand why he resonates with some Americans. Both parties have failed us on the illegal immigration issue and he's really the only one addressing it (although not well in my opinion).

I got a 96% match with Bernie Sanders and 81% match with Hillary then there was a gap to 68% and someone I have never heard of. Trump came in at 6%. Above Santorum, Fiorino and Rubio.

However I am sure the Americans don't care what we British think of their leaders.

I myself am very interesting the highest I got was 74% with Bernie Sanders.

I myself am very interesting the highest I got was 74% with Bernie Sanders.

A boast indeed.

Just like Steve Davis?

• Like 4

I got Bernie and Hilary equally with 98%

• Like 1