Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

He needs to consider changing his name, mebee something a bit more wholesome and warm and something that will distance him from his racist/comical quotes.

Donald Trumpet would be good, no?

• Like 1

He needs to consider changing his name, mebee something a bit more wholesome and warm and something that will distance him from his racist/comical quotes.

Donald Trumpet would be good, no?

Trump is another word for fart, so it could possibly be described as warm, but certainly not wholesome.

• Like 1

Not surprised at the revelation Zorders' edgy message board persona is the result of him being beaten up by the athletic kids at school tbh

Not surprised some people have to play the "Haha, did u get beaten up at school or sumfink?" card to avoid the awkward consideration that someone they deride so much is in fact the direct product of being raised by a morbidly obese ape who like most of you thought literally the only thing that mattered in life was their crummy little collection of intellectually inbred, terrorist-fancying, braincell-mashing left-wing dogmas that they last actually bothered to half-examine in 1987.

back on topic.

Does anyone actually believe he can win the election? are they really going to let this madman run the country?

He'll eventually say something dumb enough to make him unelectable in a general election. I hope that's before the primaries are done because if he's the Republican nomine, it's going to mean a Hillary presidency. I'll probably take a Democratic ballot in the NH primary this year and vote for Bernie. If it's Hillary vs. Trump I'll have to look for a third party candidate.

Right, despite having a qualification or two I'm a little dumb where some of the above is concerned.

Why do so many people assume the Hillary nomination is a foregone conclusion and am I right in recalling that a few presidential nominees, like Carter, were late surge merchants who weren't highly regarded when the nominations opened and partly achieved their final success because front runners either fucked up or fell away in terms of support?

Because they know Democratic supporters are sheep who do what they're told. It's not the 1970s any more.

They pretend to want to rebel against Mother Superior by voting for this Sanders fossil (who makes Corbyn look like a greek god) but they haven't got the balls or desire or organisation to actually really go through with any of it.

The real question is whether Obama will try to use his powers to somehow block Donald Trump. You know, just to show they totally weren't bluffing when they said "oh yes please let him be nominee, it'll be a cakewalk for Hillary!"

actually he has acted on his beliefs for example he passed an act on called the global polition reduction of 2007. Do your home but figuratively and literally because I doubt you have with the amount of time you spend online.

back on topic.

Does anyone actually believe he can win the election? are they really going to let this madman run the country?

Reagan

W Bush

It's possible

It's a scary thought, but it is possible.

• Like 2

actually he has acted on his beliefs for example he passed an act on called the global polition reduction of 2007. Do your home but figuratively and literally because I doubt you have with the amount of time you spend online.

I guess you must have only liked Voltaire for his hair

This is fast becoming my favourite thread ever, and I have no fucking idea about American politics.

• Like 1

back on topic.

He'll eventually say something dumb enough to make him unelectable in a general election. I hope that's before the primaries are done because if he's the Republican nomine, it's going to mean a Hillary presidency. I'll probably take a Democratic ballot in the NH primary this year and vote for Bernie. If it's Hillary vs. Trump I'll have to look for a third party candidate.

Right, despite having a qualification or two I'm a little dumb where some of the above is concerned.

Why do so many people assume the Hillary nomination is a foregone conclusion and am I right in recalling that a few presidential nominees, like Carter, were late surge merchants who weren't highly regarded when the nominations opened and partly achieved their final success because front runners either fucked up or fell away in terms of support?

I don't believe it's a foregone conclusion Mary (after all I say I'll probably vote for him) but it's unlikely that Bernie will win the nomination because he's plainly against the big money interests (his appeal as far as I'm concerned). Hillary has the feminist appeal (1st woman US President) and the Big Money. I hope he can beat Hillary but I doubt it.

This is fast becoming my favourite thread ever, and I have no fucking idea about American politics.

That's ok, neither does Donald Trump.

• Like 4

Despite the fact that 62% of UKIP supporters seem to be in favour of Trump's ban on Halibuts, Nigel Farage's comment the other day was a bit of a surprise to me.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage told BBC News: "Mr Trump's somewhat kneejerk reaction to this, saying that all Halibuts should be banned from coming into America, was, perhaps, for him, a political mistake too far."

I just got a copy of the school newspaper and there's a full page about the election and how the students are reacting.

A fellow freshman said the following:

"I support Jeb Bush because he's the best and everybody else is an idiot".

Yep, America is fucked.

I just got a copy of the school newspaper and there's a full page about the election and how the students are reacting.

Yep, America is fucked.

And that's what they're basing their opinion on? no reason as to why Bush is the best or why they're deeming the others to be idiots?

• Like 1

Yep, America is fucked.

don't worry most teenagers are ignorant out politics that's the voting age us 18 besides jeb Bush isn't that bad.

Despite the fact that 62% of Dr Zs supporters seem to be in favour of Trump's ban on Halibuts, Nigel Farage's comment the other day was a bit of a surprise to me.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage told BBC News: "Mr Trump's somewhat kneejerk reaction to this, saying that all Halibuts should be banned from coming into America, was, perhaps, for him, a political mistake too far."

• Like 1

Fuck the Halibuts, fuck the Jews and fuck the Christians.

Donald Trump is a Zionist Shill, Hillary Clinton is an establishment puppet.

If either of these loathsome fucktards is elected President then we're all in trouble.

Yep, America is fucked.

And that's what they're basing their opinion on? no reason as to why Bush is the best or why they're deeming the others to be idiots?

Nope. That's all he said. They had two other people, one who supported Carson and another who supported Sanders. They had reasonable arguments.

Anyways, unlike that guy who thinks everyone's a moron, I'm actually pretty interested in politics and know what I'm talking about, at least compared to your average teenager.

I support Hillary because she's "reasonably" liberal - not too liberal.

• Like 1

Yep, America is fucked.

Nope. That's all he said. They had two other people, one who supported Carson and another who supported Sanders. They had reasonable arguments.

Anyways, unlike that guy who thinks everyone's a moron, I'm actually pretty interested in politics and know what I'm talking about, at least compared to your average teenager.

I hate Hillary not one word she says comes off as sincere. Radguy, you know the way you feel strongly about gay marriage well she opposed it ten years ago meanwhile Bernie has remained constant.

Yep, America is fucked.

I hate Hillary not one word she says comes off as sincere. Radguy, you know the way you feel strongly about gay marriage well she opposed it ten years ago meanwhile Bernie has remained constant.

Most people opposed it 10 years ago. People change.

Guest Guest

i have been reading the Bible, and I have increasingly noticed that Donald Trump more and more fits the description in the bible of the man known as 'the ant christ' who will come to power shortly before the end of the world. I believe his obsession with his hair is to cover up the 666 mark on his head, the 'mark of the beast'..He will be elected president of the USA in the year 2016. Note that is a numerical anagram of 1260 , which is the number of days the Bible says the anti Christ is meant to hold power. The increasing turmoil in the middle east and the rise of the apocalypse death cult ISIS is further proof that Trump is the anti Christ and that we will soon see him bring about armageddon started in the middle east. I know some of you will laugh at me but just wait sand see if i'm right !

Whether you like Halibuts or not, excluding people from the USA because of their religion is clearly unconstitutional. There isn't a whole lot else to say on that topic. If you let Trump have his way on that issue, you're opening a pretty big can of worms. Maybe they'd come for athiests next.

• Like 2

i have been reading the Bible, and I have increasingly noticed that Donald Trump more and more fits the description in the bible of the man known as 'the ant christ' who will come to power shortly before the end of the world. I believe his obsession with his hair is to cover up the 666 mark on his head, the 'mark of the beast'..He will be elected president of the USA in the year 2016. Note that is a numerical anagram of 1260 , which is the number of days the Bible says the anti Christ is meant to hold power. The increasing turmoil in the middle east and the rise of the apocalypse death cult ISIS is further proof that Trump is the anti Christ and that we will soon see him bring about armageddon started in the middle east. I know some of you will laugh at me but just wait sand see if i'm right !

If he holds power for that number of days, he wouldn't be around long enough for his second term.

Pencil in Trump for 2020...

• Like 1

I still have no idea if Trump genuinely wants to be President or if he just cut a deal with Hilary to troll the GOP Primary and ensure she got elected President. Either way it's pretty scary to think you can poll at 30% in a Major Usa Political Party in 2015 saying a bunch of Racist and Xenophobic stuff.

Whether you like Halibuts or not, excluding people from the USA because of their religion is clearly unconstitutional. There isn't a whole lot else to say on that topic. If you let Trump have his way on that issue, you're opening a pretty big can of worms. Maybe they'd come for athiests next.

Many people around the world already have a resentment towards the U.S. for having a need to police the world. The refugees are already trying to escape religious extremists where they have the choice to join them, be killed, or flee to another country to start a new life.

If they're singled out, then they're going to take action, and ISIS will gain more recruits.

Either way it's pretty scary to think you can poll at 30% in a Major Usa Political Party in 2015 saying a bunch of Racist and Xenophobic stuff.

wut.gif

It's America . Land of the 19th c holocaust. Land of religion. Land of guns. Land of bigotry. Land of self importance. Land of fat fucks. Land of rednecks. Land of the KKK (though started by Scots). Land of rascist black groups.

Why on Earth are you surprised? Is it because it is only 30?

• Like 1