Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Either way it's pretty scary to think you can poll at 30% in a Major Usa Political Party in 2015 saying a bunch of Racist and Xenophobic stuff.

wut.gif

It's America . Land of the 19th c holocaust. Land of religion. Land of guns. Land of bigotry. Land of self importance. Land of fat fucks. Land of rednecks. Land of the KKK (though started by Scots). Land of rascist black groups.

Why on Earth are you surprised? Is it because it is only 30?

The USA is all that, and more. I don't doubt Trump is a strong supporter of all, with the possible exception of racist black groups.

Nevertheless, those self-important bigots, rednecks, KKK members, members of racist black groups and fat fucks are a minority, if only because they're often most or all of those at the same time.

• Like 2

This is fast becoming my favourite thread ever, and I have no fucking idea about American politics.

Sound like an ideal candidate for the US presidency.

• Like 1

I am slightly worried that Trump is a sideshow to make the real Republican candidate look moderate and attractive (even though they secretly hold similar views)

cough NigelFarage.

Trump seemed more agitated last night during the GOP debate.

At one point he lost it and began critizing Wolf Blitzer when the other candidates were asked to elaborate further on their reactions to Trump's comments from the previous weeks.

But he's still sticking to his guns about closing off parts of the internet.

_87232973_wifi.jpg

Trump seemed more agitated last night during the GOP debate.

At one point he lost it and began critizing Wolf Blitzer when the other candidates were asked to elaborate further on their reactions to Trump's comments from the previous weeks.

But he's still sticking to his guns about closing off parts of the internet.

_87232973_wifi.jpg

This is another thing you're fucktardedly being blase about because you're a fucktard who wouldn't even pass the "minimum intelligence needed to join the Jon Stewart fan club" test.

Twitter have been massively failing to take down ISIS-supporting/"propaganda"/recruiting accounts. Most likely because the dweebs who work there are actually scared of physical backlash which ISIS have threatened. It's been left up to amateur nerdoids (i.e. Anonymous) to take them down through hacking.

So ISIS is in effect controlling the internet (or one of the major portals of it) through threats of violence.

Presumably, what he is saying is he wants to change that and go after them more aggressively.

So obviously you're either an idiot who's calling someone stupid for seeing something you can't see, or you're just mocking him because you'd be sad to see that happen.

The fact that you freaks also say anyone who criticises a measly fucking CNN anchor is "losing it" is just yet another thing that shows how the average mental age of a Obama/Shrillary loyalist is about 5. Oh, because anyone, in an (almost) once-in-a-lifetime contest to become president and a nationally televised contest of ideas, who doesn't instantly accept/worship without question the word or fucktarded conduct of a white-haired old goon who spends most of his days trying to get Arizona housewives riled up about Storm Steve or whatever, and interviewing half-black people about how they felt excluded at a horsey-riding club, must be "mentally unsound" right?

If he's so great at impartially "arbitrating" everything ang deciding what's right why don't you just vote Wolf Fucking Blitzer as president you complete cunting goon?

I'd vote for Wolf Blitzer simply because he is called Wolf Blitzer.

• Like 3

Same as when Wolfgang Wolf applied for the managers job at Wolfsburg .

Would've been 'petty' not to give him the job.

• Like 1

I'd vote for Wolf Blitzer simply because he is called Wolf Blitzer.

I like Wolf Blitzer because to me he looks like Bob Balaban with a beard.

Of course this seems like the behaviour of someone who was merely criticizing a CNN anchor

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/wolf-blitzer-hugh-hewitt-gop-debate-216832

About halfway through Tuesday night’s debate, Donald Trump played his now-familiar media card: He declared he was angry at CNN’s moderators for beginning so many questions with “Trump this, Trump that” and inciting candidates to attack him.

This time, though, the network’s questioner was ready. A relaxed, almost bemused Hugh Hewitt, the conservative radio host, quipped, “It’s not CNN. It’s me. It’s not CNN — America’s watching you.”

http://bcove.me/z8d872u5

The petition to ban Trump comes up for debate in Parliament on the 18th.

Parliament is going to debate the petition you signed – “Block Donald J Trump from UK entry”.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

The debate is scheduled for 18 January 2016.

Once the debate has happened, we’ll email you a video and transcript.

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

Trump_Hair.jpg

• Like 2

Trump is on one of my lists for two reasons:

1. He could possibly be assassinated on the campaign trail, especially if he wins the nomination.

2. He seems to have trashed a whole episode of Saturday Night Live (from the clips I've seen).

1. He could possibly be assassinated on the campaign trail, especially if he wins the nomination.

2. He seems to have trashed a whole episode of Saturday Night Live (from the clips I've seen).

I think it depends on whom he chose as his VP. I'm sure plenty of people considered assassinating Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. but the alternative was too horrifying. Can you imagine a world where Dan Quayle or Dick Cheney were President?

• Like 1

I think it depends on whom he chose as his VP. I'm sure plenty of people considered assassinating Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. but the alternative was too horrifying. Can you imagine a world where Dan Quayle or Dick Cheney were President?

He's also threatening to withdraw massive investment in Scotland if the UK (but particularly the Scots) follow through on the threat to ban him from entering the country because of his views on Islam.

Long shot, but that's a few more enemies he'll be making now.

[Trump]'s also threatening to withdraw massive investment in Scotland if the UK (but particularly the Scots) follow through on the threat to ban him from entering the country because of his views on Islam.

I trust the Scots have some juicy idiom to express what they think mr Trump can do with his massive investment.

Only thing a President Quayle would do is make a new law requiring that "potato" be spelt with an "e" at the end

He's also threatening to withdraw massive investment in Scotland if the UK (but particularly the Scots) follow through on the threat to ban him from entering the country because of his views on Islam.

No great loss there then.

Parliament debates whether to ban Donald Trump

Donald Trump was branded a racist demagogue, a buffoon and a wazzock in the British parliament as MPs debated whether to ban the Republican presidential candidate from coming to the UK

Palin endorses Trump

I'm still undecided. I think I shall wait to see who Ted Nugent endorses.

Dumb_Dumber.jpg

• Like 3

Trump has explained he will not partake in the final GOP debate before the first caucus. Trump explains that FOX moderators treat him unfairly and that he would prefer to have his own rally to raise money for Veterans than to debate. Trump still leads in the Republican Party, although only slightly ahead of Ted Cruz. The Iowa Caucuses take place on February 1st. Will Trump missing the debate hurt or help him?

Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.

Can't help feeling this would be at home in the stupid/funny/outrageous etc. etc. thread

Nominated for “his vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, Isis, nuclear Iran and Communist China”.

• Like 1