Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

I think Donald Trumps campaign for president died tonight

RIP Trumps Presidential Campaign: June 15th, 2015 - September 26th, 2016

The Democrats trumped him.

• Like 2

There will be no remorse in the next two debates as each candidate is out to screw their opponent in any way possible through insults galore.

There will be no remorse in the next two debates as each candidate is out to screw their opponent in any way possible through insults galore.

Aye, and you wonder if either is holding back the killer blow to the final moment.

Gutter politics at it's finest - doubtless Meryl Streep and Michael Douglas are already lobbying for the movie roles

• Like 1

Urges the terminally ill to wait to vote for him: https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10153977157402217/

Basically, he's saying hey everybody, and by everyone I mean terminally ill people, you should live until November 8th, because you want to support me, Mr. Trump. I don't care if you suffer till November 8th, all I care about is more votes for me, fnar fnar fnar

He's a bigger idiot than this makes him seem. Early voting is starting up. Terminally ill people don't even have to hang on until November 8th. They can get early ballots, vote and then conveniently die and get out of Trump's way.

• Like 6

Trump's town hall rally in New Hampshire was meant to be televised. However, Hurricane Matthew is about to hit Florida. So all news stations are covering that, rather than Trump.
He'll scream media bias, but personally I think it's "God" punishing the US for Trump not releasing his tax returns ;)

• Like 2

Trump's town hall rally in New Hampshire was meant to be televised. However, Hurricane Matthew is about to hit Florida. So all news stations are covering that, rather than Trump.

He'll scream media bias, but personally I think it's "God" punishing the US for Trump not releasing his tax returns ;)

Message to Trump: Safety of millions are more important than your media rallies. It's not all about you!!!
  • Like 1

Message to Trump: Safety of millions are more important than your media rallies. It's not all about you!!!

It's an attack by the Chinese. They need folks in Florida to buy new patio furniture.

• Like 2

It's an attack by the Chinese. They need folks in Florida to buy new patio furniture.

It's an inside job by the current gov to prevent people getting their poll cards.

You can't go more than 5 minutes nowadays without hearing about ol' Trumpie! News, internet, radio, TV, it's like the whole world is obsessed with the man right now!

His campaign has terminally imploded. Quick. Let's hope it survives till 2017 for the DDP: https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/posts/10153984203262217

You overestimate the American voting populace.

Aye, but never underestimate Trump's ability to be wilfully brainless in the face of a challenge.

The second debate is almost upon us.

I don't think the question anymore is whether or not trump will win the election. The question is whether or not he will be forced out of the race because of the video he publicly released

Far too late in the election season for that to happen, and at any rate the GOP is powerless to actually remove him from the ticket since he's not dead or incapacitated.

To get the women, Trump just has to grab them by the pussy

Oh man, you've just leaked his tactics for the next debate!

Where's the surprise and news value now?

• Like 2

A serious question here; how long before some lawyer gathers enough women groped by Trump to lay a tricky class action on him?

Let's see him demand a recount on that!

What do you think Trump's life expectancy is?

His father was 93 (suffered from Alzheimers for the final 6 years). His mother was 88.

He supposedly has never smoked or drank alcohol but lives off junk food and seems to be a high-stress personality (to put it mildly!)

Believe you me he has the greatest health in the history of modern medicine. His immune systems ability to fight off germs and disease and make them look like losers is YUGE

• Like 3

Crooked dead poolers trying to make out that Donald Trump will die one day. No evidence to suggest this! Sad.

• Like 3

Never mind Trump, the chap who introduced him and Clinton at that dinner last night, Al Smith IV, looked like he might cark it on stage, as it were.

• Like 1