Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Fancy a flutter on Trump being assassinated; obviously you can't but well this is PaddyPower's closest bet.

TEOcWWA.png

• Like 3

Trump will only be assassinated if the establishment want him assassinated (CIA, FBI etc). He needs to make sure he doesn't fly too close to the sun.

Kim jong un is more likely to be assassinated before the next election in 2020 than Trump IMO.

Hilary more likely now he has the keys to the Kingdom... With luck...

He is number one fans of the CIA....

He called them Nazis....

He admires Britain and Churchill very much....

Holds rallies full of admiring sycophants....

But he loves the Jews and Israel.

So not Hitleresque after all...

• Like 1

He is number one fans of the CIA....

He called them Nazis....

He admires Britain and Churchill very much....

Holds rallies full of admiring sycophants....

But he loves the Jews and Israel.

So not Hitleresque after all...

He loves Jews... but he hates Halibuts. Still hating on a religion, so he's still Hitleresque. :sherlock:
  • Like 1

He was in full blown Narcissist mode at the CIA today; cracking gags about invading Iran and stealing their oil, telling them the press are all liars not to be trusted and the press are the enemy - telling the bloody CIA that American press are the enemy! He's still fighting the campaign and talking to them like they were lil' old Trumpsters and boasting he thought most of them voted for him. Wouldn't mind betting all the little CIA goons will be waking up in hot sweats tonight wondering what's treason and what's not. Paddy Power is offering 7/4 on Trump not making it to the full term. On top of that, the White House press conference today was 15 mins of the press secretary ripping the press to shreds. It's been 24 hours, fellas, and Fox News are even saying the wheels are coming off already. lol

Wonder how Trump would be as a poster. Then again, let's not.

Wonder how Trump would be as a poster. Then again, let's not.

No-one would want him up on their walls....

• Like 1

You do have to wonder if the CIA are already plotting his downfall or if they're preference is to use them as their useful idiot.

• Like 1

Trump and Melania attended 3 inaugural balls. At the first two, they danced to "My Way", at the third they danced to "I will always love you". Both songs are break-up songs.

• Like 1

I still don't know much about politics but the more I see the more I am thinking that Trump is a crazy fucking loon.

• Like 1

I am seeing more and more people openly refer to him as a Narcissist, which is interesting in itself as folks have concluded the cheese slid off his cracker and are trying to diagnose him. Most psychologists - well the professional ones anyway - swear an oath not to diagnose people they haven't taken first hand histories from, hence that's why you don't see any actual qualified head doctors raising the red flag on TV and talking about this condition. I am sure, though, there'll be a rush to talk to journos once he lives office I suspect... but I assure you they've all shitting themselves right now.

The only arguments I've seen are whether he has secondary ADHD and Bi Polar, but he's certainly a Narcissist and operates in the classic way. Poor Malania is all I can say. At least we haven't got him pawing at our knickers too!

I am seeing more and more people openly refer to him as a Narcissist, which is interesting in itself as folks have concluded the cheese slid off his cracker and are trying to diagnose him. Most psychologists - well the professional ones anyway - swear an oath not to diagnose people they haven't taken first hand histories from, hence that's why you don't see any actual qualified head doctors raising the red flag on TV and talking about this condition. I am sure, though, there'll be a rush to talk to journos once he lives office I suspect... but I assure you they've all shitting themselves right now.

The only arguments I've seen are whether he has secondary ADHD and Bi Polar, but he's certainly a Narcissist and operates in the classic way. Poor Malania is all I can say. At least we haven't got him pawing at our knickers too!

I would say there are many politicians and entertainers who are narcissists.

• Like 2

True but Trump is on the extreme end of the scale, and also, sadly, managed to attract 'advisors' who know exactly how to manipulate them to push their own agenda.

True but Trump is on the extreme end of the scale, and also, sadly, managed to attract 'advisors' who know exactly how to manipulate them to push their own agenda.

Definitely but he is open about it unlike Hillary Clinton Tony Blair and Dick Cheney amongst others who tried to hide it the majority of their careers.

• Like 1

I read a comment somewhere the other day that you know society's gone mad when you see that the Chinese Communist Party has become the world's leading advocate of free trade!

• Like 1