Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

I am seeing more and more people openly refer to him as a Narcissist, which is interesting in itself as folks have concluded the cheese slid off his cracker and are trying to diagnose him. Most psychologists - well the professional ones anyway - swear an oath not to diagnose people they haven't taken first hand histories from, hence that's why you don't see any actual qualified head doctors raising the red flag on TV and talking about this condition. I am sure, though, there'll be a rush to talk to journos once he lives office I suspect... but I assure you they've all shitting themselves right now.

The only arguments I've seen are whether he has secondary ADHD and Bi Polar, but he's certainly a Narcissist and operates in the classic way. Poor Malania is all I can say. At least we haven't got him pawing at our knickers too!

I'm bipolar. He's fucking insane.

Melania married him. Got more than she bargained for.

Oh aye and...

Today's Guardian cartoon is causing a bit of a stir; shows Theresa May's feet and Trump's feet suggesting he's just rear ended her.

If anyone can get a rip on this thread we can all enjoy it; only copies I can find online are copyrighted to the point I haven't been able to share the love.

Has he grabbed her by the pussy yet?

She wouldn't have been allowed to take Larry into the country.

• Like 2

He's coming to the UK, shares in placard manufacturing just went through the roof.

Has he smacked his bitch up yet?

TeresaMaycondemcalendar.jpg

• Like 1

Has he smacked his bitch up yet?

TeresaMaycondemcalendar.jpg

That is unnerving.

Oh aye and...

Today's Guardian cartoon is causing a bit of a stir; shows Theresa May's feet and Trump's feet suggesting he's just rear ended her.

If anyone can get a rip on this thread we can all enjoy it; only copies I can find online are copyrighted to the point I haven't been able to share the love.

650.jpg

This one?

• Like 3

Horrible cartoon.

• Like 1

May may be an ass-kisser, but I like the fact Trump is actuating his electoral campaign program, and I respect him for that, prescinding from the results.

• Like 2

I think the photo is horrible because it gives me the mental image of may and trump banging.

Oh aye and...

650.jpg

This one?

It's a parody of a famous James Gillray cartoon from 1792:

http://www.madamegilflurt.com/2014/05/james-gillray-fashionable-contrasts.html

• Like 2

May may be an ass-kisser, but I like the fact Trump is actuating his electoral campaign program, and I respect him for that, prescinding from the results.

She is a lot smarter than people think she is.

He hated NATO now loves it, wanted to bring back water boarding but maybe not....

He wants to end sanctions with Russia but now its too early to talk about it.

She wants a trade deal and he needs a 'friend' from somewhere.

She will be the conduit between him and the EU, maybe every fucking where.

You keep your friends close and your enemies closer, apparently.

Bit like Hitler, he may have been a twat but you've got to admire his integrity.

• Like 2

He hated NATO now loves it, wanted to bring back water boarding but maybe not....

Or http://www.france24.com/en/20170127-french-presidential-hopeful-emmanuel-macron-britain-us-vassal-state-brexit-trump-france

Or http://www.france24.com/en/20170127-french-presidential-hopeful-emmanuel-macron-britain-us-vassal-state-brexit-trump-france

May said NATO countries need to pay their full whack. Trump will concoct some alliance with Putin on fighting ISIS and sanctions will end. MAy will get agreement to re-import haggis. How does May get influence with the EU exactly?

Bunch of hypocrites really the protesters are they really need to get lives. I don't recall protesters when Obama banned Iraqi's for 6 months. Apparently the Obama administration drew up the list of countries and flagged them for extra scrutiny which is what the Trump administration is doing while the ban is in place. He is sticking to his promises!! Which is rare for a politician.

• Like 2

Is it just me or has the job already started to age him a bit?

According to some reports he relaxes by watching reality television. Obama - by contrast - used to work out between 8-00 and 9-00 before getting to work and relaxing later by reading and hanging out with his family.

I'd say he's processessing more stress than he's known because he's struggling to control all the elements of this job.

Is it just me or has the job already started to age him a bit?

According to some reports he relaxes by watching reality television. Obama - by contrast - used to work out between 8-00 and 9-00 before getting to work and relaxing later by reading and hanging out with his family.

I'd say he's processessing more stress than he's known because he's struggling to control all the elements of this job.

Depends on the people around him as well. As for what he's used to, how many hours a day do billionaires actually work anyway?

• Like 1

Also, he's really fucking old.

Bunch of hypocrites really the protesters are they really need to get lives. I don't recall protesters when Obama banned Iraqi's for 6 months. Apparently the Obama administration drew up the list of countries and flagged them for extra scrutiny which is what the Trump administration is doing while the ban is in place. He is sticking to his promises!! Which is rare for a politician.

Excellent posting Engineer. He is doing what most people hoped would happen but are afraid to be honest about.