Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Is it just me or has the job already started to age him a bit?

According to some reports he relaxes by watching reality television. Obama - by contrast - used to work out between 8-00 and 9-00 before getting to work and relaxing later by reading and hanging out with his family.

I'd say he's processessing more stress than he's known because he's struggling to control all the elements of this job.

Depends on the people around him as well. As for what he's used to, how many hours a day do billionaires actually work anyway?

Less than he'll have to work now.

According to some reports he relaxes by watching reality television. Obama - by contrast - used to work out between 8-00 and 9-00 before getting to work and relaxing later by reading and hanging out with his family.

I'd say he's processessing more stress than he's known because he's struggling to control all the elements of this job.

Depends on the people around him as well. As for what he's used to, how many hours a day do billionaires actually work anyway?

Less than he'll have to work now.

Can't just get off to the golf course or go and annoy some Scots for the hell of it though can he.

Probably very few, once you're a billionaire you can basically get everybody else to do your work for you and you're job is checking your bank balance every morning to see how it's doing and if anything is seriously out of kilter you start sacking people. Obviously there's the odd meeting with big clients who need to see the big boss for appearances sake and to secure the contract. I think Trump thought he could also run a country like this, and is suddenly realising it doesn't work like that.

• Like 2

Bunch of hypocrites really the protesters are they really need to get lives. I don't recall protesters when Obama banned Iraqi's for 6 months. Apparently the Obama administration drew up the list of countries and flagged them for extra scrutiny which is what the Trump administration is doing while the ban is in place. He is sticking to his promises!! Which is rare for a politician.

Excellent posting Engineer. He is doing what most people hoped would happen but are afraid to be honest about.

...except its factually incorrect. There was no ban. Application processing slowed to a trickle but never completely stopped, and this in response to a specific threat, so to suggest the two acts are the same (or even similar) is incorrect.

• Like 1

Probably very few, once you're a billionaire you can basically get everybody else to do your work for you and you're job is checking your bank balance every morning to see how it's doing and if anything is seriously out of kilter you start sacking people. Obviously there's the odd meeting with big clients who need to see the big boss for appearances sake and to secure the contract. I think Trump thought he could also run a country like this, and is suddenly realising it doesn't work like that.

Aye, and who does he ring for help when he thinks he's omnipotent?

A noname Seattle judge (Robarts) has showed him that he (even as a President) isn't omnipotent.

Some historians claim that Reagan was one of the stupidest presidents in recent times according to his IQ, but he was still fairly succesful, since he surrounded himself with clever people and (mostly) took their advice.

What we see with the Trump administration is a bit different, cause the kind of people enlisted on his team seem just as stupid as Trump himself.

Which probably means he will be exposed to a lot of stress and have to deal with lots of setbacks in the next 4 years.

A noname Seattle judge (Robarts) has showed him that he (even as a President) isn't omnipotent.

Some historians claim that Reagan was one of the stupidest presidents in recent times according to his IQ, but he was still fairly succesful, since he surrounded himself with clever people and (mostly) took their advice.

What we see with the Trump administration is a bit different, cause the kind of people enlisted on his team seem just as stupid as Trump himself.

Which probably means he will be exposed to a lot of stress and have to deal with lots of setbacks in the next 4 years.

It's called being checked and balanced.

• Like 1

Bunch of hypocrites really the protesters are they really need to get lives. I don't recall protesters when Obama banned Iraqi's for 6 months. Apparently the Obama administration drew up the list of countries and flagged them for extra scrutiny which is what the Trump administration is doing while the ban is in place. He is sticking to his promises!! Which is rare for a politician.

Excellent posting Engineer. He is doing what most people hoped would happen but are afraid to be honest about.

...except its factually incorrect. There was no ban. Application processing slowed to a trickle but never completely stopped, and this in response to a specific threat, so to suggest the two acts are the same (or even similar) is incorrect.

Politifact is your friend.

• Like 2

Woman names her tumour "Donald", gets Mirror coverage:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-names-tumour-after-trump-9757041

Reminds me of this movie I watched years ago . Does anyone know it? Guy notices a tumour or lump ,spot etc growing on his neck or back? As it grows it develops a face and it replaces his head maybe that isn't entirely accurate but roughly correct.

Reminds me of this movie I watched years ago . Does anyone know it? Guy notices a tumour or lump ,spot etc growing on his neck or back? As it grows it develops a face and it replaces his head maybe that isn't entirely accurate but roughly correct.

Yes thanks

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Get-Ahead-Advertising-DVD/dp/B002V8FS7O/ref=sr_1_7?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1486584236&sr=1-7&keywords=richard+e+grant

• Like 1

With Donald president and Mikey being VP, Walt Disney could never have imagined his legacy.

• Like 4

With Donald president and Mikey being VP, Walt Disney could never have imagined his legacy.

One of Robin Williams' best gags in live at the met is acting out a dying Walt Disney and groaning out: "Make me a president" before he explains that Ronald Reagan was Walt's dying wish.

In my opinion I think he needs to think before he speaks, he is a leader of a democracy not a dictator (although he does no seem to appreciate this currently) the levels of stress that he is currently creating will hit him eventually. You can not be a leader of a major power and lead direct policy by misspelt comments on twitter. He will be judged.

Yes thanks

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Get-Ahead-Advertising-DVD/dp/B002V8FS7O/ref=sr_1_7?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1486584236&sr=1-7&keywords=richard+e+grant

thank you very much been searching for that for a long time.

Lost the appeal on the travel ban. Still stating he wants to keep the residents of America safe. Do that. Take away the right to bear arms from crazies.

Trump's position on the Second Amendment: sacrosanct.

He's not at war with the establishment...he's at war with everyone.

• Like 3

Lost the appeal on the travel ban. Still stating he wants to keep the residents of America safe. Do that. Take away the right to bear arms from crazies.

He's playing to his core constituency. I try to do what I said and the liberal judges try to block me. Give me more power and i'll get things done.

• Like 1

His legal advisors will be telling him to quit the table and draw up a new order which they'll help him draft. There is a very real chance the Supremes will split 4/4 and that will leave the block in place. Either way. he's lost. That EO is dead in the water now. So if he's got sense, he'll start over with a fresh order which doesn't drive a coach and horses through the Constitution. BUT.... it's Trump and anything could happen! No one knows his next move, not even Trump know what he will do tomorrow.

If we assume he's the complete Narcissist - as in genuinely exhibitiing the diagnosable disorder - that war is about right. Especially given the bullying he also exhibits. What he needs repeatedly is people to beat in ways that draw all the attention on victory to him. So the enemies are everywhere at the moment from those in the court blocking him to the massed ranks of potential terrorists (Mo Farah included) swarming into the US. His facial expressions and body language in public pronouncements have notably reduced since he took office; less animated and less of the triumphant flourishes; his facial expression more fixed more of the time. Frankly he's way too healthy to look like a sudden heart attack waiting to happen but the stress and frustration is likely taking its toll from the inside.

Whilst everyone is distracted by the current bluster, millions of dollars are heading towards Trump bank accounts.

I don't think the US has a 30 year rule the way we in the UK do, but if so, historians in future generations are going to have a right old field day sifting through declassified documents and communications. One day the dirt will come out. Or not. But there's certainly dirt!

Looks like he's about to knee Bannon in the nuts.

3626.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

Bannon has horrible skin! That pic is just too high res for its own good.

• Like 1

Looks like he's about to knee Bannon in the nuts.

3626.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

Bannon has horrible skin! That pic is just too high res for its own good.

It's the lizard in him.

• Like 1