Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Looks like he's about to knee Bannon in the nuts.

3626.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

Bannon has horrible skin! That pic is just too high res for its own good.

It's the lizard in him.

More likely the alcohol and processed meat.

• Like 1

he is on my 2017 deathlist i had to say but might be more of the wishful thinking

In Lincolns day he wouldn't have lasted, but it's so hard to kill the president these days

he might even be worse then bush

and on the news every day and every time slot (1.30pm 6.pm 10.pm) Trump along with Theresa May and EU are like the three things that come up honestly I know they have to talk about them but it's like every single time. Why such a need to force it on us?

someone told me to not say bad things about people does this rule still apply when we're talking about trump? I jokingly asked!

Trudeau showing off he's bilingual. Meanwhile, as Trump ditches NAFTA, Trump looks smug as a kitten with a dead mouse.

Are we not even going to mention that anti-news conference?

Almost too bizarre to satirise.

I found myself wondering if some savvy journalist with an inside track in Washington is already bashing out a future best-seller called something like Drowing in Power; The Downfall of Donald Trump. Basically, he makes sense of the world via competing with everyone, understanding that it's all about him and denying some basic facts. All very entertaining except the man has a country to run and also the responsibility (nominally at least) of leading "the free world."

• Like 1

Where do you want to start with it?

When they make the movie, that presser will be in it, right before when the Impeachment proceedings start. Bit like Tricky Dickie's "No more whitewash" pitch.

A significant factor happened just after all that, Fox News 'broke' a story that Trump engineered withholding news of Flynn's call to the Ruskies from Pence. What's significant about it is FOX NEWS (or at least part of FN) is ditching the clown. Or Agent Orange as some folks are now calling him. If he's losing ground at FN, he's done.

Above all the noise, the numbers are what's going to drive it. Trump now at 39% approval. Midterms next year. A 39% approval will make keeping hold of the House quite a bit iffy. Those Congressmen and Senators can see themselves signing on for Social Security in their nightmares.

Personally, I've always known it's just a matter of time before they get rid, but in truth I didn't expect it to begin fall apart for at least a year or so. Four weeks!! I could not wreck things that fast myself even on the best speed money can buy. lol

• Like 1

How on earth he still has a job? Oh and the insulting of the BBC.

I liked the one with Netanyahu where he looked like he'd began to doubt having Trump on his side was a good idea. Maybe the Donald is being really clever and going to unite the rest of the world in opposition to him.

Trump isn't going anywhere. Republican voters are loving what hes doing, he wont resign, and there's nowhere near the numbers needed for impeachment.

Also, those 2018 midterms...

800px-United_States_Senate_elections%2C_

Notice something about that map of states up for grabs next year? 9 of 33 are Republican. It's a defensive election for the Democrats, and they need to hold pro-Trump places or demographically non-great for Dems. Much more likely the Republicans WIN seats then, and secure a strangehold on the House till 2020 onwards.

• Like 3

How on earth he still has a job? Oh and the insulting of the BBC.

1. Your guess is as good as mine

2. I did enjoy the BBC reporter's response "we can banter back and forth all night"

• Like 1

2. I did enjoy the BBC reporter's response "we can banter back and forth all night"

I think my answer might have been - "You do realise that this is not a game show?"

• Like 1

I think my answer might have been - "You do realise that this is not a game show?"

I don't think Trump is aware of much to be honest.

• Like 1

Instead of getting his rocks off whilst addressing "folks", can't he just get on with the job?

Google having a laugh. The twitter sidebar on "Donald Trump" brings up this, randomly:

"(@realDonaldTrump)

I say we cannot continue to let Obama fly around on Air Force 1, at a cost of millions of dollars a day, for the purpose of politics & play!
25 Jul 2014 · Twitter"
Now watch this drive!

Trump isn't going anywhere. Republican voters are loving what hes doing, he wont resign, and there's nowhere near the numbers needed for impeachment.

Notice something about that map of states up for grabs next year? 9 of 33 are Republican. It's a defensive election for the Democrats, and they need to hold pro-Trump places or demographically non-great for Dems. Much more likely the Republicans WIN seats then, and secure a strangehold on the House till 2020 onwards.

Then i hope he gets carried out of The White House by the men in white coats by force with all the cameras watching-And you think he will make it to 2020 when the term ends-don't make me laugh.

Then i hope he gets carried out of The White House by the men in white coats by force with all the cameras watching-And you think he will make it to 2020-don't make me laugh.
Remember, it's illegal to kill DDP picks. That's cheating...

Then i hope he gets carried out of The White House by the men in white coats by force with all the cameras watching-And you think he will make it to 2020-don't make me laugh.
Remember, it's illegal to kill DDP picks. That's cheating...

And by not making it to 2020 i of course mean his term in office, His actual death can wait.

Headline suggestion, how is he going toupee for his grave?

• Like 1

Took a crack at a realDonaldTrump impersonation for the subtitle, but if any good puns come up I'd be open to modification.

Took a crack at a realDonaldTrump impersonation for the subtitle, but if any good puns come up I'd be open to modification.

No fart jokes?

How about Trump meets his Waterloo (in light of today's debarcle with Sweden).

The battle of Waterloo wasn't fought Sweden.