Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Just wait for Trump to try to fire Mike Pence...

WTF, why are you black now? You think this is funny??

So all this time you were a black person, but yet you were happy to put down black people everyday, you know what that makes you Joey? A choc ice.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

or himself...

• Like 1

Scaramucci was without a doubt the single most incompetent member of trumps cabinet and that includes trump. Trump might rehire Sean Spicer again since by comparison he is a component leader.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Mad Hatter said:

Trump might rehire Sean Spicer again since by comparison he is a component leader.

Except for the fact that Spicer wasn't a leader and that he didn't get fired from his position, he resigned instead, making it very unlikely for Spicer to come back.

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Except for the fact that Spicer wasn't a leader and that he didn't get fired from his position, he resigned instead, making it very unlikely for Spicer to come back.

Even the "Mooch" was initially reported to have resigned, instead of being fired, although it was evident that he was a bit too keen to get the job in the first place (deleting tweets about climate change etc.) to just let it go in a mere 10 days.

He was certainly a 'colorful' figure (not just his language), so I have the feeling that he could've provided plenty of entertainment if he hadn't been fired. But what I'm really curious about is: who'd risk hiring him now? Would it be Fox News or a local circus looking for a clown?

On 8/3/2017 at 21:31, Joey Russ said:

On 8/3/2017 at 22:53, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

God forbid. Never thought I'd say that about a Trump nominee.

Tillerson is about the best we can get from Trump. Mitt Romney almost got the spot, as did John Bolton. 

Pretty bad if an oil executive is uncomfortable working for you.

• Haha 1

Bye bye bannon...

You've got to imagine he's a man who could cause considerable trouble for Donald Trump...

They say not to look directly at the sun without protective eye ware, yet Trump clearly believes that to be fake news...

IMG_0434.JPG

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 20:03, Joey Russ said:

Legally speaking, he can't

Pence is elected, not appointed like the rest of them. There are four obvious routes out of the job. He could be impeached, resign,  become president or lose at the next election. Route five; death, might be our business here but Pence is showing no signs of obliging us, yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Legally speaking, he can't

Pence is elected, not appointed like the rest of them. There are four obvious routes out of the job. He could be impeached, resign,  become president or lose at the next election. Route five; death, might be our business here but Pence is showing no signs of obliging us, yet.

Hate to be the one pointing out a technicality, but he could also just not run at the next election. Roosevelt had 3 different vice presidents (Garner, Wallace, Truman) and neither of the first two resigned during their terms, they just didn't get renominated for various reasons. (Garner even [unsuccessfully] sought nomination as a presidential candidate in 1940.)

Trump could try to get someone else nominated as a running mate in 2020, but I guess he'd even have some trouble getting renominated (and avoid getting impeached) before that. But even so, Ivanka could be an obvious choice to bolster Trump's chances with the female, Jewish and young voters.

• Like 1

He resigned, actually, he didn't get fired. Please read the headline before you post here...

I'm starting to think that Trump will have to face impeachment soon. But I still think that's about 6 months away. There just needs to be more stuff happening in order for Trump to actually be impeached and removed from office...

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

He resigned, actually, he didn't get fired. Please read the headline before you post here...

A White House official said: "Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House."

Please read the article before you post here...

• Like 1

That's Yates, Flynn, Puzder, Reid, Comey, Dubke, Shaub, Spicer, Short, Priebus, Scaramucci, Bannon, and now Gorka.

Who's next?

My guess is Tillerson, Sessions, or Rosenstein.

41 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

That's Yates, Flynn, Puzder, Reid, Comey, Dubke, Shaub, Spicer, Short, Priebus, Scaramucci, Bannon, and now Gorka.

Who's next?

My guess is Tillerson, Sessions, or Rosenstein.

That's an awfully long list for less than one year, they better get things under control now.

I think Tillerson is kind of safe for now and Gorka, besides being a Bannon associate, might have been fired because he publicly criticized Tillerson (and his comments on North Korea).

And I guess Trump would gladly fire Sessions, he denounced him in pretty strong terms after he recused himself from the Russia-gate investigation (and even seemed like he wanted him to resign), but elements within the Republican party leadership should have advised Trump against his immediate removal.

8 hours ago, GossipGabe said:

That's an awfully long list for less than one year, they better get things under control now.

I think Tillerson is kind of safe for now and Gorka, besides being a Bannon associate, might have been fired because he publicly criticized Tillerson (and his comments on North Korea).

And I guess Trump would gladly fire Sessions, he denounced him in pretty strong terms after he recused himself from the Russia-gate investigation (and even seemed like he wanted him to resign), but elements within the Republican party leadership should have advised Trump against his immediate removal.

I agree.

I am also hearing that there are crumbles in the congressional leadership, maybe McConnell will step down as Senate Maj. Ldr. ?

8 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

I agree.

I am also hearing that there are crumbles in the congressional leadership, maybe McConnell will step down as Senate Maj. Ldr. ?

I have my doubts on McConnell stepping down at the moment. It needs to have more mess ups in order for him to actually step down as majority leader. 

I dont think Trump will be impeached.I think a lot of it is wishful thinking.I canalso see him winning in 2020 if the Democrats carry on failing to get across an alternative vision that can swing the rustbelt.At the moment they seem to be more focused on saying Trump is a bastard which did not work last year.

• Like 1