Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Today Trump's styled in a way that's less overkill and it's a lot more flattering. Now he looks like a normal man of 72 years, not an orange that's 72 hours overripe.

Screenshot_20180713-002944.png.b8f1fa6a5085db285226ea2a401f71b9.png

His wife's let herself go in a hurry though.

That blimp with the nappy cost £18,000

How long before it's earning it's costs back in pop videos, comedy sketches and the like?

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He was always going to say that.

Obama called out lying politicians today...just tick another lie off on Trump's longlist.

(I may have achieved Trump bingo on this one!)

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/jul/18/was-the-queen-sending-coded-messages-to-donald-trump-via-her-brooches-absolutely

"On the first day of the Trump visit, the Queen wore a simple green brooch that was given to her by the Obamas to signify their friendship. On the second day, she wore a brooch given to her by Canada, a country with which Trump is less than pleased at the moment (also, it was in the shape of a snowflake, a classic Trump term for people who disagree with him.) And, for the last day, she chose a brooch the Queen Mother wore to the funeral of King George VI, so not one associated with happiness and joy.

Queen’s brooches: 3. Trump: 0.   "

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/jul/18/was-the-queen-sending-coded-messages-to-donald-trump-via-her-brooches-absolutely

"On the first day of the Trump visit, the Queen wore a simple green brooch that was given to her by the Obamas to signify their friendship. On the second day, she wore a brooch given to her by Canada, a country with which Trump is less than pleased at the moment (also, it was in the shape of a snowflake, a classic Trump term for people who disagree with him.) And, for the last day, she chose a brooch the Queen Mother wore to the funeral of King George VI, so not one associated with happiness and joy.

Queen’s brooches: 3. Trump: 0.   "

:D

You are grasping at straws here. You honestly think trump cares about the Queens broochs? If I was you I would be much more concerned about the grooming gangs in your country or the fact that sending mwean tweets can get you jail time in your country than Trump visiting.

6 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

You are grasping at straws here. You honestly think trump cares about the Queens broochs? If I was you I would be much more concerned about the grooming gangs in your country or the fact that sending mwean tweets can get you jail time in your country than Trump visiting.

Considering that Trump seems to be hating on everything that Obama did, I wouldn’t be surprised if he hated the queen’s brooches since he’s such a narcissistic twat. 

• Angry 1

46 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I didn't write the article!  :rolleyes:  I just quoted it as I found it amusing.

• Like 2

Lol.

Probably not far off the Truth.

Obama "did" interfere in the UK elections, plus countless others Worldwide. And add to that every US prez afore him.

Scum one and all.

The Donald may be a buffoon, and regardless of his policies, #4 more please.

He's a breath of fresh air.

Wasn't trump elected on the promise of explaining the joke of Bart Simpson (rude) to the entire American population.

Not sure of the joke MK, but he was elected because the alternative was the Benghazi Bitch......

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Trump is telling Sessions to stop the Mueller probe right now. Now, why would he say something like that if you really got nothing to hide (you cunt). 

He can tell him but he can't make him, right?

Getting interesting with the mid-terms fast approaching

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/kate-mazzochetti/ 

qanon kate mazzochetti stopped trumps assassination. For those who listen to fake news media you might think the whole Q thing is a cult , its not its defo real.

CIA were conducting tests in him making him want to kill trump and his family.

https://www.timesleader.com/news/713590/police-oklahoma-man-arrested-near-berwick-after-threatening-to-kill-trump

Why has this been radio silent on fake news media? And assassination attempt on the president.

Q is interesting people should look into it and make their own judgements.

17 = Q  .He says he never stayed overnight meaning He didn't get into bed with those politicians who stay in washington after hours and conduct disgusting parties.

He IS gonna get 4 more.

Highest Republican ratings apart from G W after the eleventh of September bravery.

Hopefully, the Future of Worldwide Political ways.

* not really the politics, but the way they are put across. No fucks given etc.