Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Former The Apprentice winner and then White House sidepiece Omarosa Manigault says that Trump "is clearly obese" and his addictions to Big Macs, fried chicken and daily sun-tanning have caught up with him:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/13/omarosa-claims-trump-is-physically-ill-just-this-side-functionally-illiterate-in-new-book.html

18 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Former The Apprentice winner and then White House sidepiece Omarosa Manigault says that Trump "is clearly obese" and his addictions to Big Macs, fried chicken and daily sun-tanning have caught up with him:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/13/omarosa-claims-trump-is-physically-ill-just-this-side-functionally-illiterate-in-new-book.html

Clearly obese? Clearly obese to who, Stevie Wonder? Just more horseshit made up to sell books. Just say anything derogatory about trump and all these liberals will fawn over it like its the next coming of Christ. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Clearly obese? Clearly obese to who, Stevie Wonder? Just more horseshit made up to sell books. Just say anything derogatory about trump and all these liberals will fawn over it like its the next coming of Christ. 

Um, he is, clearly, obese.  Doesn't mean death impends though.   Being Canadian, I am too polite to call him a fat fuck.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

On 21/08/2018 at 18:03, Joey Russ said:

Big day in for trump associates. First, Paul Manafort has been convincted of 8 counts of fraud. And Michael Cohen has pleaded guilty on 8 counts. Now watch both of them be pardoned...

And now reports are coming in that Mueller plans on indicting Trump Jr soon. Fun times...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

And now reports are coming in that Mueller plans on indicting Trump Jr soon. Fun times...

"My son as an amazing Crook.The best in fact. He has made a huge impact on this country.His credentials are huge"

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Trump supposedly thinks the White House is haunted by ghosts and won't stay in the Oval Office alone at night:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-06/donald-trump-ghosts-bob-woodward-john-mccain-white-house-haunted/10207428

:ghost6:

It'll be interesting to see how many field him in dead pool action next year. Given the tonnage of the same kind of message from all this coverage the man's clearly in serious trouble in the job and if any positives are emerging other than the current state of the economy it's that this exposes America's equivalent of the civil service as largely functional and effective. I'd say one section of the article linked says loads: 

Woodward recounted a meeting in which presidential chief of staff John Kelly spoke in a more colourful fashion.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in Crazytown. I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had," he said.

(Mr Kelly issued a statement on Wednesday saying: "The idea that I called the President an idiot is not true.")

In other words he might not have been so blatant to Trump's face or blatantly disloyal away from it but working in that White House is currently hell on earth. Doubtless every major white male actor 60 or above is waiting for Trump's downfall and a call from Hollywood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in Crazytown. I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had,"

Possibly just me, but I can't read that without imagining it voiced by the late John Spencer. :(. Though obviously in reference to somebody other than his own president.

Former "The Apprentice" judge and longtime Executive with the Trump Corporation "George H. Ross" turns 91 next year. Given his age and lower profile in recent years he might be a name to keep on the radar

Bob Woodward interviewed on Today this morning was fairly measured whilst not exactly avoiding the horrors of a Trump presidency. Doesn't think him insane but clearly thinks him challenged beyond his abilities in the job and played a tape of Trump on the phone to him wherein Trump asserts himself to be the best ever president.

Observer today printed a sentence in which it claimed his lifetime consumption of Diet Coke is at 44,000 cans.

Independent discussed his television/Diet Coke/phone use as a health issue a while back - https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/donald-trump-diet-coke-12-cans-day-diet-health-us-president-age-damage-kfc-mcdonalds-fast-food-a8103291.html

If this report is kosher (Rosenstein, kosher, geddit?), the fact he was willing to risk his career to secretly tape Trump means he must have felt he had a good chance of gaining enough evidence to utilise in a 25th Amendment proceeding:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

In that administration it's tapes all the way down.

14 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

If this report is kosher (Rosenstein, kosher, geddit?), the fact he was willing to risk his career to secretly tape Trump means he must have felt he had a good chance of gaining enough evidence to utilise in a 25th Amendment proceeding:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

The fact that's out in the open might mean Trump's level of trust in everyone around him bar relatives and those shagging relatives is down to about zero - this isn't going to end well other than for authors, scriptwriters and movie makers

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

I read it was Trump's wish.

Curious, though I guess he would have gone anyway. House investigations are now to come. Sessions wouldn't want to be the punching ball from two sides and Trump will now install a puppet. Lindsey Graham has applied for a while now. Maybe it's going to be someone worse though.

Quelle surprise, another news conference becomes a difficult wade through a sea of vitriol. He appears to be utterly preoccupied on slagging down CNN rather than being able to give a coherent response to, or even taking note of, any question. Losing it.

He reminds me of Barney Rubble with an attitude problem.

27 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Quelle surprise, another news conference becomes a difficult wade through a sea of vitriol. He appears to be utterly preoccupied on slagging down CNN rather than being able to give a coherent response to, or even taking note of, any question. Losing it.

He reminds me of Barney Rubble with an attitude problem.

Why don't the Press Corps just come out in sympathy, now Acosta has been banned from the Whitehouse?

Major networks stop covering his "rallies", press stop attending his conferences and press briefings, small quotes in the papers about the President's travels, about an eighth of a page should cover what he's actually doing.

Meantime, for a while now, I've been considering just how alike Trump and William McKinley are in their policies, particularly economic. And we all know what happened to McKinley.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Why don't the Press Corps just come out in sympathy, now Acosta has been banned from the Whitehouse?

Major networks stop covering his "rallies", press stop attending his conferences and press briefings, small quotes in the papers about the President's travels, about an eighth of a page should cover what he's actually doing.

Meantime, for a while now, I've been considering just how alike Trump and William McKinley are in their policies, particularly economic. And we all know what happened to McKinley.....

Same reason they cover mass shooters in the same sensationalist way. Misery sells.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

Donald Trump won't win a second term - you heard it here first 

He has strengthened his grip on congress and most of his endorsed candidates won governorship in their respective states. Realistically it looks like four more years for Mr Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1