Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

US FDA warning against copying Trump, well - warning against taking the drug. Despite being tempted they've yet to comment on his mental health.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52717161

Y'know what? At least he is the guinea pig to his own experiment. xD

16 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Trump has been taking that Malaria drug hydroxychloroquine for several weeks:

https://politicalwire.com/2020/05/18/trump-says-hes-taking-malaria-drug-he-touted/

I wouldn't be surprised if the WH medical staff is giving him a placebo. It's not like he's going to the pharmacy to fill his own prescriptions.  It wouldn't be the first time the WH staff has pandered to his whims by saying one thing and doing another.

" Here are your pills, Mr. President".

" Is the hydroxy in here too?"

"Yes Mr. President.  It's the one with the writing OBECALP on it, right there"

"OBECALP? Sounds like a fine company.  Maybe we should buy them up.  I'll talk to Jr. in the morning."

(sigh) "Yes, Mr. President.  Make sure you take the Risperidone too; you know, the one that makes you smart, and good looking too."

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the WH medical staff is giving him a placebo. It's not like he's going to the pharmacy to fill his own prescriptions.  It wouldn't be the first time the WH staff has pandered to his whims by saying one thing and doing another.

" Here are your pills, Mr. President".

" Is the hydroxy in here too?"

"Yes Mr. President.  It's the one with the writing OBECALP on it, right there"

"OBECALP? Sounds like a fine company.  Maybe we should buy them up.  I'll talk to Jr. in the morning."

(sigh) "Yes, Mr. President.  Make sure you take the Risperidone too; you know, the one that makes you smart, and good looking too."

Which explains why he's overweight, caning a diet that's - basically - a disaster, and still breathing. 

Thanks for that

The books that have come out whilst he still president will be nowt against those that are finally written when he's out of office.

• Like 1

The last batch of tweets has been especially deranged:

• Facepalm 1

Has any state leader been sectioned under the mental health act before? (or national equivalent)

32 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

oneThe last batch of tweets has been especially deranged:

Honestly, that second tweet is like it has come straight out of one of Zorders meltdowns.

Fuck, you don't think that, well, Trump is Zorders?

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Here is the president, in his own words: "I tested very positively in another sense. I tested positively toward negative. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative."

The latest ramblings from Trump

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 20/05/2020 at 19:41, The Quim Reaper said:

Has any state leader been sectioned under the mental health act before? (or national equivalent)

Watch this space... :unsure::mellow::bombguy:

Sometimes we all just have to sit down and think,  has the last 3 years really happened.Is Donald Trump really the leader of the free world, or have we all just slid into a surreal parallel universe or psychotic dream from which we'll all wake from any minute.No folks, this is actually happening !  :facepalm:

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

Watch this space... :unsure::mellow::bombguy:

Sometimes we all just have to sit down and think,  has the last 3 years really happened.Is Donald Trump really the leader of the free world, or have we all just slid into a surreal parallel universe or psychotic dream from which we'll all wake from any minute.No folks, this is actually happening !  :facepalm:

He isn’t Leader of the Free World. He’s the President of the USA.

The ‘free world’ is a term for allied countries that resist fascism. The USA no longer complies with that.

• Like 3

Not long after Twitter fact-check labelled one of his unhinged tweets about postal ballots, they’ve now censored one of his tweets as having glorified violence. The tweet threatens the Minneapolis rioters “when the looting starts, the shooting starts”

667694E8-6EB7-46D1-A5E7-1ED7A846F344.thumb.jpeg.9f3c652d96506da9548ee1b526425f10.jpeg

• Like 3

Twitter should do that to every single one of his tweets, I know they incite me towards violence.

• Like 1

Y'know what? I'm just gonna say it. Even after 3 years, still better than Hillary.

• Facepalm 4

4 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Y'know what? I'm just gonna say it. Even after 3 years, still better than Hillary.

He’s really not (apart from maybe being less annoying than Hillary). Sending the National guard to protect the police and not the protesters, yeah, really not a good idea there at all...

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He’s really not (apart from maybe being less annoying than Hillary). Sending the National guard to protect the police and not the protesters, yeah, really not a good idea there at all...

Well what was he supposed to do? Let the cops be attacked by the protesters?

4 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

d9wCOaK.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Given what the cops did, surely they can handle themselves?

Mayor of Minneapolis: If you can say you can't breathe, then you can breathe.

Trump: Respect George Floyd's memory.

Yeah, not racist, not white supremacist...who else would send bigger bullies in to protect the smaller bullies when they are turned on?

Very messy, racist statements from the elected don't help. More cities will burn.....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Not making things even worse like he just did. That’s what.

Just now, YoungWillz said:

Given what the cops did, surely they can handle themselves?

Mayor of Minneapolis: If you can say you can't breathe, then you can breathe.

Trump: Respect George Floyd's memory.

Yeah, not racist, not white supremacist...who else would send bigger bullies in to protect the smaller bullies when they are turned on?

Very messy, racist statements from the elected don't help. More cities will burn.....

Ok first of all I am not saying that what happened to George Floyd wasn't disgusting. All I'm saying is lets look at this logically. If Trump didn't send police, he will be criticised for not caring about the policemen and women that have done nothing wrong. Trump probably has like 10 people in his ear giving him advise on how to play peacemaker - and tbh bringing in the national guard to keep everyone safe during the protest was the right thing to do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Not making things even worse like he just did. That’s what.

What would you suggest? Let all cops pay the price whether they are corrupt or not? 

Also why are the protesters looting shops? Wouldn't it make more sense to loot government buildings and go take a shit on the Mayor's car etc?

Ok first of all I am not saying that what happened to George Floyd wasn't disgusting. All I'm saying is lets look at this logically. If Trump didn't send police, he will be criticised for not caring about the policemen and women that have done nothing wrong. Trump probably has like 10 people in his ear giving him advise on how to play peacemaker - and tbh bringing in the national guard to keep everyone safe during the protest was the right thing to do. 

He's the POTUS, he could override the decision not arrest the officers at a dispassionate level and have a trial held - which would remove the protesters incentive to protest right here, right now. It's something governments world over have done this situation. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

He's the POTUS

Piece Of Totally Unpleasant Shit?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

He's the POTUS, he could override the decision not arrest the officers at a dispassionate level and have a trial held - which would remove the protesters incentive to protest right here, right now. It's something governments world over have done this situation. 

I agree with you on that one, stupid move by Trump, although I do think BLM will protest regardless. 

I will say that my problem with BLM is that they only ever speak out on White on Black or cop on Black killings - killing someone because they are black is disgusting, don't get me wrong, but everyone forgets about black on black shootings, which statistically cause FAR more deaths per annum. I mean why doesn't BLM not go up in torches and pitchforks when Chicago has 58 black people killed in a single weekend? Shouldn't Black lives matter then? The reason I say this is because although I agree that police brutality is disgusting I just feel like the more relevant issues are being pushed aside when it comes to poor black people getting killed.

I agree with you on that one, stupid move by Trump, although I do think BLM will protest regardless. 

I will say that my problem with BLM is that they only ever speak out on White on Black or cop on Black killings - killing someone because they are black is disgusting, don't get me wrong, but everyone forgets about black on black shootings, which statistically cause FAR more deaths per annum. I mean why doesn't BLM not go up in torches and pitchforks when Chicago has 58 black people killed in a single weekend? Shouldn't Black lives matter then? The reason I say this is because although I agree that police brutality is disgusting I just feel like the more relevant issues are being pushed aside when it comes to poor black people getting killed.

Yikes, forced yourself down a rabbit hole there. Who decides to protest and when just isn't the issue, never will be.

A man is dead. The police murdered him. The Trump sends in protection for the murderer instead of calling out for due process. The Trump essentially calls for those protesters to be shot. Those protesters are mainly but not exclusively black.

• Like 6

Just now, YoungWillz said:

Yikes, forced yourself down a rabbit hole there. Who decides to protest and when just isn't the issue, never will be.

A man is dead. The police murdered him. The Trump sends in protection for the murderer instead of calling out for due process. The Trump essentially calls for those protesters to be shot. Those protesters are mainly but not exclusively black.

A man is dead? NO SHIT...

Ok let me spill it out for you really slowly:

Did a man die and was it tragic? YES

Are ALL police men/women responsible for this death? NO

Is the Mayor and regional govt responsible for this death? YES

Is Target to blame? NO

Does attacking Target do anything? NO

Wouldn't it make sense to attack the regional Govt instead of businesses? YES

Could've Trump done more? YES

Does BLM cover black on black shootings? NO

Does BLM cover very specific incidents like this one? YES

Would it be moral for BLM treat every black killing the same? YES

Idc if you support Trump, Biden, Bernie or fucking Hitler - this is my honest unbiased take on the situation. Don't try and twist my words to the point where you are questioning my sympathy for this murder (as highlighted above), that's the point where your point becomes all feels and no fact.

17 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

A man is dead? NO SHIT...

Ok let me spill it out for you really slowly:

Did a man die and was it tragic? YES

Are ALL police men/women responsible for this death? NO

Is the Mayor and regional govt responsible for this death? YES

Is Target to blame? NO

Does attacking Target do anything? NO

Wouldn't it make sense to attack the regional Govt instead of businesses? YES

Could've Trump done more? YES

Does BLM cover black on black shootings? NO

Does BLM cover very specific incidents like this one? YES

Would it be moral for BLM treat every black killing the same? YES

Idc if you support Trump, Biden, Bernie or fucking Hitler - this is my honest unbiased take on the situation. Don't try and twist my words to the point where you are questioning my sympathy for this murder (as highlighted above), that's the point where your point becomes all feels and no fact.

I'm sorry if you think I twisted your words.

We are agreed I think that Floyd's death was horrible and unnecessary. We are agreed it has been, and continues to be, handled badly. We are in agreement that there is a difference between protesting and illegal behaviour on the part of those who take advantage of the situation.

I don't know, nor care, who is protesting or what pressure group they are from, nor do I think it is for me as a UK citizen to make a judgement call. What I do know as a decent human being is that nobody should call for them all to be mowed down by National Guard gunfire.

• Like 2