Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Just now, drol said:

You are full of hatred, don't take any opinion from others. Only thing you say is "racist cunt" and you don't debate. I am not a racist, but what matters, you work your way out of a debate by calling me "rabid racist" and that's it. 

I wasn't the only one that called you out.  I suppose it's possible you're just an ignorant, highly-prejudiced twat, rather than a racist twat, but I nonetheless have nothing further to say to you.  Your posts speak for themselves.  

Is Derek Chauvin an assassin? Yes.

Should Derek Chauvin be prosecuted? Yes

Did George Floyd deserve to die that way? No man does

Should protesters cause many more deaths and loot half USA? Hell no

Well, that's my point of view. Nothing should be an excuse to loot, steal and beat up bystanders. Nothing. You have the elections like any other state. Protest there.

1 minute ago, MrWonderful said:

I wasn't the only one that called you out.  I suppose it's possible you're just an ignorant, highly-prejudiced twat, rather than a racist twat, but I nonetheless have nothing further to say to you.  Your posts speak for themselves.  

57 years of life have taught me not to judge people for what they think. And I am always open to debate, I think I never directly insulted anyone here or in other situations. But do as you want.

Well, if you think the protests are just about George Floyd you’re missing the point. This is more about the system failing them in general, and the police hurting a bunch of violent protesters sure isn’t making them stop anytime soon. George Floyd was just the spark that lead to the protests. 

• Like 3

It should have receiveid the same, exact amount of protests as it was police brutality. It didn't.

1 minute ago, drol said:

Is Derek Chauvin an assassin? Yes.

Should Derek Chauvin be prosecuted? Yes

Did George Floyd deserve to die that way? No man does

Should protesters cause many more deaths and loot half USA? Hell no

Well, that's my point of view. Nothing should be an excuse to loot, steal and beat up bystanders. Nothing. You have the elections like any other state. Protest there.

Jesus Christ, you think American elections are free and fair and remotely democratic? Oh to be so ignorant.

Protest should never be reserved solely for 'scheduled democracy', whilst the looting is wrong - the hundreds of thousands of American's who protest peacefully have the the right to protest peacefully at any time through mass gatherings - not just in a ballot box in an election where the loser wins.

Hilary Clinton - 48.1%

Donald Trump - 46.1%

Hilary won the election.... 

• Like 4

Just now, drol said:

It should have receveide the same, exact amount of protests as it was police brutality. It didn't.

The fact it didn't, doesn't make the fact this event did wrong. 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, if you think the protests are just about George Floyd you’re missing the point. This is more about the system failing them in general, and the police hurting a bunch of violent protesters sure isn’t making them stop anytime soon. George Floyd was just the spark that lead to the protests. 

And what will they solve by setting buildings to fire or looting shops? That's criminal.

Pacific protest should always be allowed, that's not what's happening at the moment.

1 minute ago, drol said:

And what will they solve by setting buildings to fire or looting shops? That's criminal.

Pacific protest should always be allowed, that's not what's happening at the moment.

The small minority are not protesting peacefully, and that should be dealt with.

That doesn't mean you should ban the vast majority who are protesting peacefully.... 

Just now, drol said:

Well, I don’t agree with looting either. However, they have been peacefully protesting for years. They keep getting ignored. They try again, and they get ignored again. So when they felt continuously unheard and the peaceful protests hasn’t worked, what else are they supposed to do. Give up? 

1 minute ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Jesus Christ, you think American elections are free and fair and remotely democratic? Oh to be so ignorant.

Protest should never be reserved solely for 'scheduled democracy', whilst the looting is wrong - the hundreds of thousands of American's who protest peacefully have the the right to protest peacefully at any time through mass gatherings - not just in a ballot box in an election where the loser wins.

Hilary Clinton - 48.1%

Donald Trump - 46.1%

Hilary won the election.... 

Actually I'm not completely right. Minnesota is a Democrat state and you probably could elect anyone... this won't stop. Mass gatherings were forbidden due to Coronavirus lockdown, why is it being violated now. So many contradictions.

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Well, I don’t agree with looting either. However, they have been peacefully protesting for years. They keep getting ignored. They try again, and they get ignored again. So when they felt continuously unheard and the peaceful protests hasn’t worked, what else are they supposed to do. Give up? 

That's a drastic semplification. A great part of violent protesters are common criminal who just loot using an excuse. They are not heroes of democracy.

Pacific protest should always be allowed. This should never be allowed. 

There's no evidence of systemic racism towards blacks by the police over previous decades, didn't you know that?  LOL.  

In all seriousness, I don't know where Drol is from, and he's clearly exhibited a level of intelligence on other matters, but he's extremely ignorant about this particular issue.  We are in an age of social media where it's so easy to have everything filmed at any time, and yet we've seen an explosion of incidents in recent years, with many of them caught on tape or on film.  (We're also now in an age where police officers are supposed to have body cameras, although those seem to conveniently get turned off when some bad shit goes down, like with the murder of a Louisville man the other day, which got the police chief fired, but I digress.)  The Floyd murder happened in plain view of everyone, with people recording it, the officer knew it, and not only does he continue doing what he was doing, but he literally mocks the people doing the recording.  Seriously, just imagine what it was like pre-social media.  How exceptionally easy it was for the police to get away with doing whatever they pleased, basically.  Carte blanche.  

• Like 1

What I say is you can not  justify like this. I'm not from USA (gladly) but one-sided narration of events never convinced me.

I am an independent thinker. I don't identify with any particular political party. I try to analyze what is reported by media as I am not there. What is happening not only will solve things, but it will even make pacific protesters appear as looters. 

7 minutes ago, drol said:

What I say is you can not  justify like this. I'm not from USA (gladly) but one-sided narration of events never convinced me.

I don't think any of us are saying it's ok that protesters or shooting police officers, and they should be going to the same place as Derek Chauvin for it - preferably the most roach infested, violent prison in America. The issue was more your assertion that these protests were wrong because nobody had a protest when a black pc killed a white pc. The rarity of the latter in comparison to the former, is partly why there was no protests. As horrendous as it was, it's not a nearly everyday occurrence, situations like Floyd's death sadly are. 

The rioters, looters, and criminal scum taking advantage of this protest movement for their own ends, and perverse satisfaction in destruction, should be prosecuted and dealt with by the military. However - whilst I take the point re Covid - dealing with those issues should not result in those who have took peaceful protests to be  hurt - as some videos of these events has shown happening. By all means send the police after violent protesters, but if police or military are instigating that violence - you've got bigger issues at play. 

Edit: Also I don't know if it's because you're translating but you keep discussing Pacific protesters, i think you might be trying to say pacifist protesters, but the more common term in English language is peaceful protesters.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

I don't think any of us are saying it's ok that protesters or shooting police officers, and they should be going to the same place as Derek Chauvin for it - preferably the most roach infested, violent prison in America. The issue was more your assertion that these protests were wrong because nobody had a protest when a black pc killed a white pc. The rarity of the latter in comparison to the former, is partly why there was no protests. As horrendous as it was, it's not a nearly everyday occurrence, situations like Floyd's death sadly are. 

The rioters, looters, and criminal scum taking advantage of this protest movement for their own ends, and perverse satisfaction in destruction, should be prosecuted and dealt with by the military. However - whilst I take the point re Covid - dealing with those issues should not result in those who have took peaceful protests to be  hurt - as some videos of these events has shown happening. By all means send the police after violent protesters, but if police or military are instigating that violence - you've got bigger issues at play. 

Edit: Also I don't know if it's because you're translating but you keep discussing Pacific protesters, i think you might be trying to say pacifist protesters, but the more common term in English language is peaceful protesters.

Yes, my bad. The fact Timpa was "killed" by a black officer (among others!) is purely casual; that was police brutality and should have had more relevance. 

You are completely right on everything else.

6 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

I saw the whole video of George Floyds arrest some days ago, hard to watch it. one of his last words he called out to his Mom .... who died two years ago on this same day. He was Handcuffed. Face Down. Knee on his neck. They did nothing. He called the officer "Sir." They did nothing. He begged for his life. He begged for water. He begged for mercy. They did nothing. His nose bled. His body trembled. He lost control of his bladder. They did nothing. He cried out, "I can't breathe." They did nothing. Twelve more times. "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." "I can't breathe." They did nothing. One last time, he gasped, "I can't breathe." They did nothing. He lost consciousness. They did nothing. A firefighter demanded they check his pulse. They did nothing. Off-duty medical personnel begged them to stop. They did nothing. Deprived of oxygen. His organs screaming. His brain frantic. They did nothing. They watched George Floyd die. His life fading. A slow death. They did nothing. A lynching on the ground. They did nothing. For eight agonising minutes. Four idiots officers watched. He cried out for his Mom... A grown man... Crying out for the woman who gave him life.... As he feared joining her in death. And still they did nothing. have these cops ever been trained how to handle a custody? such a shame that something like that can happen again and again in USA, country that is more and more turning to a "shit hole country" with a brain dead in white house.

What a powerful and poignant post. Really encapsulates what trauma so many Americans are going through right now as they wonder what their place is in their own country.Are black people 2nd class citizens ?Are they protected by the law or should they be terrified of it? And Trumps answer is to threaten and intimidate and beat them up even more.As a national healer he's as useful as vinegar on a wound ! 

PS I think I probably speak on behalf of pretty much everyone in saying that looting and rioting is never justified and is clearly being done by a small minority of criminals who are if anything trying to discredit the legitimate protestors. I wish to God they would stop, but because they are criminals who only care about themselves they won't. The real protestors need to abide by the curfew so as to not allow the criminal elements to take advantage of the situation.

• Like 4

Since that episode of the simpsons shows Trump dead after some racial protest, How long are you giving him before his murder ?

• Haha 2

I doubt he'll be murdered tbh. 

I doubt he'll be murdered tbh. 

I used to doubt. Now I honestly don’t know anymore... 

anyway it would make sense with my fantasy 

• Like 1

It’s been said before on here but 8 US Presidents have died in office out of 45.

That’s 8 in 231 years.

There have been 10 Presidents and 57 years since last death in office.

It’s long overdue.....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

It’s been said before on here but 8 US Presidents have died in office out of 45.

That’s 8 in 231 years.

It’s long overdue.....

Of those

Whig - William Henry Harrisson -Pneumonia

Whig - Zachary Taylor - Gastroenteritis

Republican - Abraham Lincoln - Assasinated

Republican - James A.Garfield - Assisanated

Republican - William McKinley - Assasinated

Republican - Warren G.Harding - Heart Attack

Democratic - Franklin D.Roosevelt - Stroke

Democratic - John F. Kennedy - Assasinated

That's 3-1 for Republicans on assisanations and a 4 / 2 / 2 split among parties on deaths, Donald Trump getting shot would given them a clear lead going into the start of the next match in November. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

That’s 8 in 231 years.

It’s long overdue.....

The assassination of a British Prime Minister is even more overdue ....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

The assassination of a British Prime Minister is even more overdue ....

There two well protected these days. 

We're even more overdue the assassination of a monarch, although someone did try I suppose.; 

• Like 1