Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

@Guy Incognito I apologise but wtf!

I've watched it 10 times now and I still can't believe he's saying it.

Unbelievable, crass, shameful, embarrassing, incendiary, out of touch, disconnected - he's said some dumb ass things but that has to be the pinnacle.

Fucking hell, I mean we all knew he was unhinged, but he’s really raising the bar in that respect. What a cunt! 

I can't wait to hear how the GOP spins this one. Wait, of course I can.

3o7TKOYlm9dmJBcCS4.gif

He is likely to have some form of dementia. Reminds me of Ronald Reagan telling every time the same jokes about Russians.

I am stunned. These old fucks need out of presidency.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/08/trump-rally-coronavirus-307496

Trump is gonna start having political rallies in 2 weeks. 73 year old tubby man who doesn't like wearing a mask holding indoor rallies with hundreds of supporters during a Pandemic. What could go wrong?  Might not be a bad idea to bet a dollar or two on Pence in a prop bet to be the GOP nom.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drewsky1211 said:

He doesn't appear to be well.  There's a lot of speculation going on that perhaps the reason that he was rushed to Walter Reed hospital last November is because he had a stroke or a mini-stroke.     

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toast said:

Please say what "this" is, as the website is not available to many of us.

He had trouble picking up a glass of water and walking down a ramp.

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

He had trouble picking up a glass of water and walking down a ramp.

At the same time, or separately?  :D

• Haha 1

The fact that both candidates in this election have cognitive decline of some kind in this election is not good. 

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

The fact that both candidates in this election have cognitive decline of some kind in this election is not good. 

Just rang Putin, he says it's great!

19 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Not saying that Trump isn't a joke but who actually finds these late night tv hosts funny? Its like the same cliché shit with them. Watching a 74 year old man walking down a set of stairs isn't exactly comedy, especially if you claim to be tolerant of everyone regardless of age, race and gender. 

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Not saying that Trump isn't a joke but who actually finds these late night tv hosts funny? Its like the same cliché shit with them. Watching a 74 year old man walking down a set of stairs isn't exactly comedy, especially if you claim to be tolerant of everyone regardless of age, race and gender. 

1. It's a ramp. He's not walking, he's shuffling like a bride up an aisle.

2. The drinking bit is funny at the end.

I put it up so folk could see what was being talked about in the thread if they hadn't seen it. I do think there's more context in other parts of the show - let's face it, before these shows could even comment (being off the air all weekend) Trump had already made a fool of himself by claiming the ramp was slippery (on a very hot dry day) and that he'd run the last ten feet (two little steps at the end).

Nobody makes a fool out of Trump more than Trump himself. The late nighters just have to try and pick up the scraps of comedy he leaves at his arse.

On 05/06/2020 at 16:51, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Thanks for that. It is now quite possible that Unicorns exist and Verne Troyer had a cock that was longer than his body.

:lol:

I mean this is the full video. It's still very fucking crass but it is a little less crass in context....

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

1. It's a ramp. He's not walking, he's shuffling like a bride up an aisle.

2. The drinking bit is funny at the end.

I put it up so folk could see what was being talked about in the thread if they hadn't seen it. I do think there's more context in other parts of the show - let's face it, before these shows could even comment (being off the air all weekend) Trump had already made a fool of himself by claiming the ramp was slippery (on a very hot dry day) and that he'd run the last ten feet (two little steps at the end).

Nobody makes a fool out of Trump more than Trump himself. The late nighters just have to try and pick up the scraps of comedy he leaves at his arse.

The drinking bit at the end was funny - but that was just raw footage. The commentary provided wasn't funny because we've heard it all before. Late night 'comedians' probably need to start thinking of a new joke by now. Its not 2015/16 anymore, we know Trump is orange and isn't all quite there - lets move on.

Plus ramp or no ramp, old people do tend to shuffle when they see any risk of falling - even when that risk is very low. I reckon Trump has a lot more health issues than he lets off if I'm honest.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

The drinking bit at the end was funny - but that was just raw footage. The commentary provided wasn't funny because we've heard it all before. Late night 'comedians' probably need to start thinking of a new joke by now. Its not 2015/16 anymore, we know Trump is orange and isn't all quite there - lets move on.

Plus ramp or no ramp, old people do tend to shuffle when they see any risk of falling - even when that risk is very low. I reckon Trump has a lot more health issues than he lets off if I'm honest.

I think they compared him with Biden who, when he was the same age as Trump is now, bounded up and down the same ramp like a mountain goat.

Look, there's more truth in comedy you can get across to folk than a dry news report, even if that comedy is a bit obvious at times.

Truth is Trump is a shambling hot mess, sometimes forgetting he's accompanied by his wife, suggesting folk might want to consider injecting bleach, suggesting there is an AIDS vaccine, tear gassing folk so he can go for a walk, etc etc. Leader of the free world and commander in chief. Friend to despots and enemy to former allies. But he's incredibly fit (he says), a stable genius (he says), everyone lies about him (he says) etc etc and there's still enough folk out there who believe in him like they believe in Jesus and the archangels.

And why was he at that hospital in November?

Anyway, who knows what they see in him?

After losing on LGBTQI+ rights in the Supreme Court, Trump also loses on his attempt to end DACA.

You know, the Court where Trump put on 2 appointees?

Now he looks like even more of a loser. What's that Donald? We are winning winning winning? So tired of winning? Oh dear....

On 16/06/2020 at 16:59, YoungWillz said:

OMG! It looks like he might have ( *gasp*) heel spurs!

• Haha 1