Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

2060573614_007Queen.jpg.d5fcd244164381f9c47e0f37d128e6e5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tell you something that many Americans I know say (and I agree with): We hate Biden and Trump, but Biden is the better of two worlds.

A SNL line from Hillary vs. Asshole is still accurate: "Would you vote for a Republican or Donald Trump?"

31 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53597975

Donald Trump calls for delay to 2020 US presidential election

This was always going to happen wasn't it...? :facepalm:

Yeah, the only bit of good news being if this happens and campaigning is off then the Goldwater Rule no longer applies and it's open season in the US media to report on his mental health! Granted, Trump has tested that ethical practice to destruction and loads of mental health professionals have already broken ranks. But, it may get manic if he starts using his presidential power to interfere with the election.

Oh yeah, delay the election until it's "safe to vote again".... then fuck up the country so that it'll never be safe...

Can this entire thread be moved to extra curricular / off topic? It’s not what we’re here for.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Oh yeah, delay the election until it's "safe to vote again".... then fuck up the country so that it'll never be safe...

Exactly, and open Covid hospitals in every district likely to vote Democrat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Can this entire thread be moved to extra curricular / off topic? It’s not what we’re here for.

Or alternatively, can someone create a thread called Trump’s Presidency in extra curricular and we reserve this thread to discuss his health only?

• Like 1

I just...I don’t know what to say.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 3

The should have let the shooter they caught outside the Whitehouse straight in the front door and given him a free shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thatcher said:

Hospitalised again and “very ill”. POTUS expected to visit him today.

Assuming he gets out - is he well enough to continue the law suit against Mary Trump. The suit basically says she violated a non-disclosure agreement and therefore forfeits a financial settlement from years ago. I'm guessing she'd argue some exceptional circumstances and try and drag as much dirty family laundry into the public record as possible. 

All likely too late to impact the campaign - but good fun if it kicks off

9 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Assuming he gets out - is he well enough to continue the law suit against Mary Trump. The suit basically says she violated a non-disclosure agreement and therefore forfeits a financial settlement from years ago. I'm guessing she'd argue some exceptional circumstances and try and drag as much dirty family laundry into the public record as possible. 

All likely too late to impact the campaign - but good fun if it kicks off

Looks like 2 brothers will have died younger than Donald- raises hopes that he may not live too many more years himself .Of course I offer Pres Trump my sincere condolences if his brother does die.I am sure he wil be grief stricken. Could he get a sympathy vote in the election? :unsure:

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Looks like 2 brothers will have died younger than Donald- raises hopes that he may not live too many more years himself .Of course I offer Pres Trump my sincere condolences if his brother does die.I am sure he wil be grief stricken. Could he get a sympathy vote in the election? :unsure:

How about you go from 'semi retired' to full on retired.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Trump said to be very ill in hospital .Looks like he could die.https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/donald-trumps-brother-robert-hospitalized-in-new-york/

PS don't start celebrating -it's not Donald but his brother Robert

I know, but it would be sort of poetic justice if he died from covid-19. After his other brother drunk himself to death, Donald never touched a glass of alcohol in his left again. His only true virtue. (And the fact that he is mortal.) Perhaps he would take that pandemic seriously, but I think he will blame his brother's death on the Democrats. Jackals! 

I'm not saying it was the wrong Trump (actually I am. It was the wrong Trump.)

“He was not just my brother, he was my best friend."

That hits home... RIP. 

2 hours ago, CastAway said:

I'm not saying it was the wrong Trump (actually I am. It was the wrong Trump.)

The right Trump won't be until the late 2020s, IMO.