Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

He could of had a few small or mini strokes, my Dad had a few and carried on pretty much as normal for a few years before having a big stroke which left him with mood swings, shaking hands, numbness and is now turning into Dementia due to damaged caused to his brain, not saying Trump has had Mini Stroke but it isn’t impossible as he is approaching his mid 70’s is overweight and is in one of the most stressful jobs there is. Mini Strokes are usually a warning sign that a major stroke is on the way if you don’t change your lifestyle which my Dad didn’t not saying changing lifestyle will stop a major stroke but gives you better chance of not having one, Trump if has had one needs to take it seriously although probably won’t because he is Donald Trump plus he isn’t going to admit he has had one as it will harm his chance of been re-elected. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

He could of had a few small or mini strokes, my Dad had a few and carried on pretty much as normal for a few years before having a big stroke which left him with mood swings, shaking hands, numbness and is now turning into Dementia due to damaged caused to his brain, not saying Trump has had Mini Stroke but it isn’t impossible as he is approaching his mid 70’s is overweight and is in one of the most stressful jobs there is. Mini Strokes are usually a warning sign that a major stroke is on the way if you don’t change your lifestyle which my Dad didn’t not saying changing lifestyle will stop a major stroke but gives you better chance of not having one, Trump if has had one needs to take it seriously although probably won’t because he is Donald Trump plus he isn’t going to admit he has had one as it will harm his chance of been re-elected. 

Trump is in a job others have found highly stressful - him and Boris both appear to have taken their well-established work ethic into a job that demands much more and sorted out the mismatch by either delegating or simply ignoring things. That said, mid-seventies, fat for much of his life and fond of a burger most days...

Should be sectioned.

On 01/09/2020 at 20:20, jcc said:

Should be sectioned.

Well, given his own grip on reality you might have a point. What state Republicanism will be in when he's gone is questionable. That party used to have a strong link with America's reverence for its own dead service personnel; almost seeing it as a badge of honour that Republicans took the responsibility of fighting for democracy more seriously than Democrats. 

Trump on the other hand reckons those on the wrong end of a bullet were stupid enough to deserve it: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54034707 Atlantic magazine apparently lined up four separate sources for this story - not that Trump will respect any of that.

• Like 2

Nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. No no, you read that correctly. Nobel. Fucking. Peace. Prize.

• Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. No no, you read that correctly. Nobel. Fucking. Peace. Prize.

A Eurosceptic right winger likes Trump? Stunned. Stunned, I tell you.

Anyone with a voice in Norway can nominate folk for the prize, seemingly. Most of these are ignored instantly.

19 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I'm not in the mood for sick  jokes ...

In other news, Prince Andrew has been nominated for the Nobel Prize for Not Being A Nonce.

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

OMFG it's actually true. Somebody please shoot me!

I mean Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini and even Michael Jackson have been nominated, it is not a big deal

• Like 2

Anyone have a gun I can borrow?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

In other news, Amazon are up for the 'most rewarding organisation for employees' award

22 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

You sure it was not the Peas Prize

Or even the Pee Prize.

OIP.jpg.cb22f7d04585007f92d73b5aec8c3aa3.jpg

Is that seriously what @time looks like?

52 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

PLOT TWIST: Time was Trump all along, all this time Trump has been sat in the oval office switching between Deathlist and Twitter all day.

#Time2020

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

My post-lockdown hair (pre-cut) was remarkably similar, and to be fair, I did pile on the pounds a bit.

But my hands are bigger.

• Haha 2

On 09/09/2020 at 11:28, The Quim Reaper said:

He's wanted this for a while and seriously thinks himself worthy (though likely because anything Obama can do DJT can do better, in his own mind at least)

Risked ABC (basically Democrat friendly) news and turned in a performance so bad those in his own party who oppose him basically turned the whole show into an anti-Trump ad

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/16/trump-tv-town-hall-coronavirus-race-abc-news?fbclid=IwAR11CRDoEVRaFmkmlJrKLo1T0htL7udFOAWHVuJFOx_pyqIqx-HqCgAXzE0

Oh aye and...

Another allegation of sexual  assault - she chose to come forward now because "it makes me sick"  and "I just feel like I don't want to be quiet anymore"  and "this is our president, this is the kind of thing he does and it's unacceptable." That said, the likes of The Guardian are piling this stuff up during the election campaign, eh?  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/17/donald-trump-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-former-model-amy-dorris?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other&fbclid=IwAR1rTW1L_7IqcAoZSmlVJRlXOWCUNA-XTNSPW4dwK5VbmyimNmvXqxj3SUo

4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Risked ABC (basically Democrat friendly) news and turned in a performance so bad those in his own party who oppose him basically turned the whole show into an anti-Trump ad

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/16/trump-tv-town-hall-coronavirus-race-abc-news?fbclid=IwAR11CRDoEVRaFmkmlJrKLo1T0htL7udFOAWHVuJFOx_pyqIqx-HqCgAXzE0

I just get that horrible feeling that somehow he is going to win again.Maybe because he rigs the voting or something.Don't you get that feeling too? Biden winning just seems too good to be true somehow !