Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

1 hour ago, Genfærd said:

Did you literally just tell him to stop.

I offered him some advice. 

You'll note that I didn't need to use the word "literally" as in "I literally offered him some advice", because the word does not contribute anything.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, back at the Trump vs Bidon debate

Having watched some edited highlights - has to be the worst debate between presidential candidates I've ever seen. I've heard comments from a couple of Americans near-enough apologizing to the rest of humanity that it's come to this in their country. The big winner last night - IMHO - was China

• Like 1

Just now, Toast said:

I offered him some advice. 

You'll note that I didn't need to use the word "literally" as in "I literally offered him some advice", because the word does not contribute anything.

Doesnt everyone just love a grammar nazi

Oh wow really.gif

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Meanwhile, back at the Trump vs Bidon debate

Having watched some edited highlights - has to be the worst debate between presidential candidates I've ever seen. I've heard comments from a couple of Americans near-enough apologizing to the rest of humanity that it's come to this in their country. The big winner last night - IMHO - was China

I watched it in its entirety when I got home. It was basically 2 old men bickering at each other. I felt it was more entertaining rather than political which sums up how f'ffed up the U.S. are.

But yeah, great win for China and even Russia. If Russia had the goal of destabilizing the U.S. - well, amazing job.

8 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Trump didnt prepare for the debate, which was a big mistake. The only thing Trump can depend on during the debate is that nobody has changed his opinion on him, which could potentially work in his favour considering how strong his fanbase is.

Do you not understand the whole reason behind having debates? The vast majority of voters have already decided who they're going to vote for, the presidential debates are meant for those still undecided (how they exist, who knows). Trump absolutely lost. Biden didn't necessarily win, but he definitely won a bunch of those voters from Trump's maniacal antics last night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Doesnt everyone just love a grammar nazi

Oh wow really.gif

It's Grandma Nazi to you sonny!:lol:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Genfærd said:

I watched it in its entirety when I got home. It was basically 2 old men bickering at each other. I felt it was more entertaining rather than political which sums up how f'ffed up the U.S. are.

But yeah, great win for China and even Russia. If Russia had the goal of destabilizing the U.S. - well, amazing job.

Aye, Putin's likely shared a few high fives over this - and Brexit!

Serious point being in the age of social media and fake accounts the kind of conflict known as asymmetric warfare is way more effective than it used to be. 

Donald Trump  and the first lady are in quarantine  after his  close aide Hope Hicks tested positive for coronavirus. 

If he actually  tests positive  the potential implications are off the scale  huge.  Mega infact. 

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Donald Trump  and the first lady are in quarantine  after his  close aide Hope Hicks tested positive for coronavirus. 

If he actually  tests positive  the potential implications are off the scale  huge.  Mega infact. 

It's worse than that. Turns out Trump has known for days that Hicks had the virus and he's been covering it up. Massive scandal brewing and a 'code red moment' according to a CNN national security analyst .Yup this is as big as it gets ! This could be the biggest October surprise in history, and it's a nasty one for Donald Trump ! 

2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It's worse than that. Turns out Trump has known for days that Hicks had the virus and he's been covering it up. Massive scandal brewing and a 'code red moment' according to a CNN national security analyst .Yup this is as big as it gets ! 

I hadn't heard that:o

What does code red mean please?

What would happen if he died before the election or was in a coma or precarious health on election day if he is infected?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS- PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND HIS WIFE MELANIA HAVE BOTH  TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONA VIRUS https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-and-wife-melania-test-positive-for-coronavirus-12087447 THE SHIT IS ALL OVER THE ELECTION FAN NOW BIGLY ! 

Of course his will be the most tremendous case in the history of viruses.  Nobody has ever had such a tremendous virus.  In fact his virus is tremendously smarter than everyone else’s by infecting the most tremendous president they’ve ever had.  I hope he fucking dies tremendously. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I hadn't heard that:o

What does code red mean please?

What would happen if he died before the election or was in a coma or precarious health on election day if he is infected?

It means most of the top people in the national security echelon may have the virus and be out of action- could pave the way for a potential enemy such as China or Russia to take advantage of the situation- the coming days  could  be very scary potentially ! 

I guess if he dies just before the election he will be the first dead person to lose a Presidential election ! 

Honestly hopes he lasts long enough to see his term out. As awful as he is, Mike Pence really isn’t that much better, and he’s more competent too. 

Some more breaking news-  reports coming in that shares in hydroxychloroquine and bleach are tumbling ! :huh:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It means most of the top people in the national security echelon may have the virus and be out of action- could pave the way for a potential enemy such as China or Russia to take advantage of the situation- the coming days  could  be very scary potentially ! 

I guess if he dies just before the election he will be the first dead person to lose a Presidential election ! 

Mindblowing. Bloody hell.

Thanks for replying. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Honestly hopes he lasts long enough to see his term out. As awful as he is, Mike Pence really isn’t that much better, and he’s more competent too. 

What would happen if he was in very poor health on election day , possibly hanging by a thread but still the candidate?

16 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

What would happen if he was in very poor health on election day , possibly hanging by a thread but still the candidate?

I don't think it will make any difference because Joe Biden is virtually certain to win the election now anyway after this bombshell news ! But in the massively unlikely event that Trump won I guess he would cling on till he died then Pence would become President. If Trump dies before the election his name would still be on the ballot but of course if he were elected Pence would take over automatically and serve Trumps term.In fact Pence would allready be President if Trump had died  !

He may of course completely recover ! 

• Thanks 1

Would be funny if Biden got it too during the debate as the virus is airborne. Finally a darwinian presidential selection.

• Haha 5

If he escapes this without hospitalisation does that mean he’s healthier than BoJo?

2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I don't think it will make any difference because Joe Biden is virtually certain to win the election now anyway after this bombshell news ! But in the massively unlikely event that Trump won I guess he would cling on till he died then Pence would become President. If Trump dies before the election Pence automatically becomes the Presidential candidate I believe.

In the unlikely event that both Trump and Pence  had coronavirus and both became  incapacitated and unable to carry out their presidential duties am I right in believing that temporarily that would mean Nancy Pelosi became President?

• Like 1