Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

4 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

In the unlikely event that both Trump and Pence  had coronavirus and both became  incapacitated and unable to carry out their presidential duties am I right in believing that temporarily that would mean Nancy Pelosi became President?

She is next in line of Presidential succession, yes.Wouldn't that be sweet ! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

Would be funny if Biden got it too during the debate as the virus is airborne. Finally a darwinian presidential selection.

No.That would be a tragedy...:unsure:

A dead president would be the bigliest October surprise ever.

I am surprised that they both have it. I thought Melania and Donald keep their distance..... but maybe it's just that Hope Hicks is actually a mailwoman between these two and infected them both.

At least he will find out whether it is a mild version of the flu and nothing to worry about for himself. 

I dont like to wish ill on people but if he has a rough time of it he might then reflect on his own policies and his cavalier behaviour in the past 6 to 9 months.

Karma!

The writers are throwing in a major plot twist for 2020, bold.

• Like 1

It is what it is.

1) This shit must end as soon as possible. I hope the fucking vaccine is here before the end of 2020 so we could go back to a "normal" life. 

2)Trump will be fine. Most COVID cases are not serious and he will get the best cures in the world. Cures are everything. Former Italian minister Francesco Merloni got cured of bilateral pneumonia at 95. Had he been a common person he would be surely dead by now. That's why I think Trump is not at risk.

3)This will damage his possibility of being re-elected. Not only there is not still an available vaccine despite all claims, but he got the virus himself. COVID really massacred Trump on many levels.

4)He had incorrect behaviours and so did most of his staff. He meets a lot of people, so no actual wonder he could get it. Other world leaders were far more careful (Xi Jinping, Putin, Conte...), the arrogant ones (Johnson, Bolsonaro, Nkurunziza, Trump) finally got what they deserved, sometimes with serious or very serious consequences. 

Anyway 1) is the most important point. COVID must end.

• Like 1

Duterte-Covid-19-Address-0423_12_CNNPH.jpg

Just image how many leaders out there has been dafter than bloody Duterte at this thing, whose years of "wear a face mask and shoot anyone who comes within 2 miles" policy is suddenly seen as groundbreaking...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exu said:

At least he will find out whether it is a mild version of the flu and nothing to worry about for himself. 

I dont like to wish ill on people but if he has a rough time of it he might then reflect on his own policies and his cavalier behaviour in the past 6 to 9 months.

Karma!

That didn’t work for Boris Johnson though, did it?

• Like 3

Trump will be fine. The media plays COVID up to such a degree that its like it'll kill you if you get it. 

3 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I don't think it will make any difference because Joe Biden is virtually certain to win the election now anyway after this bombshell news ! But in the massively unlikely event that Trump won I guess he would cling on till he died then Pence would become President. If Trump dies before the election his name would still be on the ballot but of course if he were elected Pence would take over automatically and serve Trumps term.In fact Pence would allready be President if Trump had died  !

He may of course completely recover ! 

There's no guarantee Trump will be seriously ill (though he is 74 and obese - that last point confirmed by his own doctor). 

So, if he stumbled through this and kept on appearing on television and Tweeting it could do his chances some good. 

He was likely infectious when he shouted for two hours in Bidon's direction. 

I remember saying to someone when Bidon was confirmed as nominee that anyone putting money on Kamala Harris as the next president to be sworn in might have a good outside bet. Dunno what the odds were that day, they'll be shorter now.

17 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

He was likely infectious when he shouted for two hours in Bidon's direction. 

You're not suggesting Trump tried to infect Biden deliberately are you? :o

Donald ducked?

4 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

You're not suggesting Trump tried to infect Biden deliberately are you? :o

Nope - suggesting he was infectious but likely oblivious to the fact. 

3 hours ago, drol said:

1) This shit must end as soon as possible. I hope the fucking vaccine is here before the end of 2020 so we could go back to a "normal" life. 

2)Trump will be fine. Most COVID cases are not serious and he will get the best cures in the world. Cures are everything. Former Italian minister Francesco Merloni got cured of bilateral pneumonia at 95. Had he been a common person he would be surely dead by now. That's why I think Trump is not at risk.

3)This will damage his possibility of being re-elected. Not only there is not still an available vaccine despite all claims, but he got the virus himself. COVID really massacred Trump on many levels.

4)He had incorrect behaviours and so did most of his staff. He meets a lot of people, so no actual wonder he could get it. Other world leaders were far more careful (Xi Jinping, Putin, Conte...), the arrogant ones (Johnson, Bolsonaro, Nkurunziza, Trump) finally got what they deserved, sometimes with serious or very serious consequences. 

Anyway 1) is the most important point. COVID must end.

Agree with most of this, cept if Xi Jinping or Putin got the virus, literally nobody would find out.

15 minutes ago, TomTomTelekom said:

lets see if he will accept UV light or disinfectant treatment?

120388744_3657440430956586_4008869845897

• Like 2
  • Haha 1