Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I think a lot of it depends on whether Trump is going to work through his illness like Boris did, then shit might turn south for him.

Given he did the minimum of work before he got ill, I don't think we need to worry too much about him working himself to death. More time to watch Fox News and Info Wars and get his conspiracy theories in order ready for the final fortnight or campaigning.

I get this is a big deal but I just don't believe that he's going to get seriously ill. And we all know that unless he ends up on a ventilator because of this, he will continue to explain why it isn't a big deal, because it barely affected him, that people should stop scaremongering about it and that the hydroxycholoroquine protected him. "You know, the doctors told me that they've never seen anybody recover like this, they said I have the greatest immune system they've ever seen..."

• Like 1

Just now, RoverAndOut said:

Given he did the minimum of work before he got ill, I don't think we need to worry too much about him working himself to death. More time to watch Fox News and Info Wars and get his conspiracy theories in order ready for the final fortnight or campaigning.

I get this is a big deal but I just don't believe that he's going to get seriously ill. And we all know that unless he ends up on a ventilator because of this, he will continue to explain why it isn't a big deal, because it barely affected him, that people should stop scaremongering about it and that the hydroxycholoroquine protected him. "You know, the doctors told me that they've never seen anybody recover like this, they said I have the greatest immune system they've ever seen..."

You're preaching to the quire bud, tbh I dont know why I even bother paying attention to politics anymore. Its just depressing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You're preaching to the quire bud, tbh I dont know why I even bother paying attention to politics anymore. Its just depressing.

* Choir. (You're welcome)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Bearer said:

* Choir. (You're welcome)

I knew it looked weird, I'm having one of those days that words dont look like words.

He skips the conference call he was supposed to be on today. Worse than they’re letting on?

Reported now Trump plans to request VP Pence assume Presidential duties if symptoms worsen. 

News coming in that Donald Trump is unable to perform his only scheduled event of the day taking part in a phone call with elderly covid sufferers.Clearly his condition has deteriorated since last night. 

Not one tweet for the last 12 hours.He must be really ill ! 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

That is potentially really significant news.He is on the committee that will conduct the hearings fro the new supreme court justice- if a lot of the senators on the commitee  get the virus and have to self isolate that could mean Trump can't get his nominee confirmed before the election!

Eh, they can conduct the meetings virtually. Doesn’t really mean much 

The debate was utterly horrible yet hilarious.

Best moment was Biden saying "Will you shut up, man..."

Most of it was hilarious except for when Hunter Biden was talked about. I loved Joe's reaction, that he was proud of him for overcoming drug issues.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wee Jum said:

They have got a lot of thing spot on.  Can ,HOPEFULLY, this be another Simpsons prediction

idiot.gif

Sadly a fake still. Very funny though.

6 hours ago, Wee Jum said:

They have got a lot of thing spot on.  Can ,HOPEFULLY, this be another Simpsons prediction

idiot.gif

Everyone thought it was related to him being murdered... maybe not after all ? 

It seems like this was the culprit: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

It seems like this was the culprit: 

Can't fault the right's commitment. Seems packing the court really is a cause worth dying for! :facepalm:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Breaking news coming in that all scheduled campaign events involving Pres Trump have been cancelled. Presumably this includes the debates. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-54382914 Starting to look worse by the hour ! 

How does that mean that Trump is getting worse? If you were diagnosed with COVID (even if its the slightest cough) would you still go to the pub?

35 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Breaking news coming in that all scheduled campaign events involving Pres Trump have been cancelled. Presumably this includes the debates. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-54382914 Starting to look worse by the hour ! 

You need to calm your fucking tits.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

How does that mean that Trump is getting worse? If you were diagnosed with COVID (even if its the slightest cough) would you still go to the pub?

If he was a student he would.

Trump's latest campaign tactic revealed

• Haha 2

So, if he's really laid low - do they use his Twitter account in someone else's hands to make it look less serious. I mean, it's been him Tweeting up to now - but anyone could do it given the login, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, if he's really laid low - do they use his Twitter account in someone else's hands to make it look less serious. I mean, it's been him Tweeting up to now - but anyone could do it given the login, right?

Maybe - he has not tweeted in any capacity since the announcement tweet.

CNN is reporting tonight that he has developed a fever, which is not a good sign.This indicates he could be following the course that Boris Johnson did rather than being unaffected.Contingency plans to move him to hospital  have been looked into apparantely but we're not at that point yet. The coming hours will be crucial though...

Just now, CoffinLodger said:

CNN is reporting tonight that he has developed a fever, which is not a good sign.This indicates he could be following the course that Boris Johnson did rather than being unaffected.Contingency plans to love him to hospital  have been looked into but we're not at that point yet. The coming hours will be crucial though...

What, the women who've accused him are going to launch themselves at him  now in the hope of seeing him out?

AWESOME!!!!

• Haha 1