Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Congressional leaders receiving no updates. Eric Trump requesting prayers. Trump made no statement to the press as he boarded Marine One. A free schedule for the day and not one tweet in 17 hours? Immediate treatment with an experimental antibody injection (with potentially unknown side effects) after supposedly ‘mild’ symptoms. Moving to a hospital despite there being a fully equipped medical suite at the White House.

As with the statements from Downing Street regards PM’s health, I think it is far more serious than they are letting on. Either way from being asymptomatic less than 17 hours ago to this point it’s a rapid change in situation.

2 minutes ago, Joe Hudson said:

yep so was boris and we know happened with that

He'd be the 7th US President to die in office if he dies, which is unlikely. Plus I think Boris's symptoms were worse from what I remember. Trump is probably sat up in bed drinking a diet coke talking about his expertise on the chi-na virus.

On the other hand, this is currently the largest gap between presidents dying (been nearly 57 years since Kennedy was shot). I expect Trump to survive this, but that number might prove to be significant...

12 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

He's there over precautionary measures, calm down guys.

Not so sure about that. DT always projects a tough guy persona and openly mocks sick people. Him going to the hospital is a huge deal.

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

He'd be the 7th US President to die in office if he dies, which is unlikely. Plus I think Boris's symptoms were worse from what I remember. Trump is probably sat up in bed drinking a diet coke talking about his expertise on the chi-na virus.

Boris looked fine when he first came down with it. It was only when he tweeted about the fact he was staying in isolation a week later that people said 'shit, he looks ten times worse now than when he first got it' and it was about 24 hours later he went to hospital. Methinks they want him in a hospital in case he takes a turn for the worse, which they clearly think is likely enough that they want him in hospital right now. And as was suggested earlier, Trump isn't someone who likes hospitals.

All that said, I'm not reading too much into it just yet.

7 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I don't know.He looked tired , walking very slowly, seemingly unable to speak to the journalists. Things must be a lot worse than they're letting on.Trump would never want to let people see him go to hospital so soon before the election unless something is seriously wrong...

He was well enough to make a brief statement: 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Joe Hudson said:

yep so was boris and we know happened with that

Yeah...two weeks later he was back to his normal fuck-up self. 

• Like 4

Trump walking out to go to the hospital now. He seems better than most of you anticipated.

Kenny McCormick as always the only one on here who speaks with so much intelligence and common sense with the rest of you jumping to all sorts of wild and crazy conclusions. Going to hospital as a precautionary, not because he his going to die. I don’t like him as a man or President but even so I wish him a speedy recovery and my prayers are with him and his family tonight  

12 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Earlier on today they were saying he only had a 20 % chance of needing hospital treatment... https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/donald-trump-has-20-chance-of-being-hospitalised-with-covid-19-6bvknpfbs

You need to stop wetting your knickers mate...you’ve posted in this thread 10 times in the past hour or so, most of it the usual pile of nut-brown piss we’ve come to expect from you, when all that’s happening is, as a precautionary measure, Trump will be working from the offices at a military medical centre.

When the cunt’s at death’s door, by all means carry on with the mindless hysteria. But he isn’t. So piss off.

Oh, and fuck off @Steve

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Trump walking out to go to the hospital now. He seems better than most of you anticipated.

I’d just keep in mind this was Boris Johnson the day he tested positive and we all know he ended up in the ICU on death’s door.

9 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I can see fear in his eyes.He doesn't know what this virus is going to do to him in the days ahead, and neither do the doctors.That same fear has been experienced by millions of people all over the world in the last few months...

• Facepalm 7

1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

I can see fear in his eyes.He doesn't know what this virus is going to do to him in the days ahead, and neither do the doctors.That same fear has been experienced by millions of people all over the world in the last few months...

Will you take the fucking hint and fuck off, I thought Quim made it clear enough

9 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Will you take the fucking hint and fuck off, I thought Quim made it clear enough

No :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

He'd be the 9th to die in office actually. 

17 minutes ago, markb4 said:

He'd be the 9th to die in office actually. 

How many by natural causes? How many by  unnatural (FBI) causes?

14 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

How many by natural causes? How many by  unnatural (FBI) causes?

4 naturally (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, Franklin D. Roosevelt)

4 assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley, John F. Kennedy)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Looks like he's had the virus for a week and has been covering it up. They think the mass spreader event was the Rose Garden ceremony he did about a week ago. Many top Republicans who attended are being contact traced   who probably have it.Trump started developing symptoms in the past couple of days hence the big fuss now . This has surely finished his campaign for President, even if he survives. All Biden has to do is show himself wearing a mask as much as possible to remind voters how many people Trump has killed with corona with his corona denial strategy..Total vindication for Biden !

Meanwhile Trump admin people are dropping like flies ! 

• Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Looks like he's had the virus for a week and has been covering it up. They think the mass spreader event was the Rose Garden ceremony he did about a week ago. Many top Republicans who attended are being contact traced   who probably have it.Trump started developing symptoms in the past couple of days hence the big fuss now . This has surely finished his campaign for President, even if he survives. All Biden has to do is show himself wearing a mask as much as possible to remind voters how many people Trump has killed with corona with his corona denial strategy..Total vindication for Biden !

Meanwhile Trump admin people are dropping like flies ! 

Again, mild.

Trump catching the rona will actually help him, this will generate enough sympathy for him for sway some votes over to him. Similar thing with Boris, there were two types of people - the people who laughed at him for his poor handling of the virus (now he has it) and people who felt sorry for him.

10 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You need to stop wetting your knickers mate...you’ve posted in this thread 10 times in the past hour or so, most of it the usual pile of nut-brown piss we’ve come to expect from you, when all that’s happening is, as a precautionary measure, Trump will be working from the the offices at a military medical centre.

When the cunt’s at death’s door, by all means carry on with the mindless hysteria. But he isn’t. So piss off.

Oh, and fuck off @Steve

I'm going to nominate you for promotion to mod/admin at the next oportunity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3