Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Trump’s Chief of Staff seems to be the one who told reporters that Trump is not doing well. 

33 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Nah. I honestly don’t think he or any of his cronies could say anything convincing, to be fair. And, let’s face it, it’s quite easy to pretend to be Trump in a tweet. All you need to DO is CAPITALISE the odd random word and come ACROSS like a narcissistic, sensationalist FUCKING BELLEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.

That is SOOOOO Zorders!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Inside Walter Reed. (Pictures):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8800181/Inside-Walter-Reed-Trump-treated-coronavirus-secure-Presidential-Suite.html

NB: Chris Christie & Rudy Giuliani are still waiting for their tests. Christie is overweight but otherwise healthy, Giuliani however had prostate cancer & I have a bad feeling...:( 

Chris Christie is positive. That's something I never thought I would ever say ! 

45 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Is that because there is no longer anything to be concerned about or do they just not give a shit anymore ...?:unsure:

The ridiculous thing about this situation is that after 4 years of misinformation and lies coming out of this White House, even if they are telling the truth and there's nothing wrong with him how is anyone meant to believe them? You talk bullshit for a whole presidential term, don't be surprised when people call bullshit during the most serious health crisis a US leader has faced since the late 80s. :facepalm:

I know everyone in the free West should feel the need to be alarmed that the leader of the most powerful country in the world is ill with a potentially lethal virus, but let's face it the guy has no intellect to speak of, no ability and no thought for anyone, or any other nation for that matter, other than himself.

If he can't function as leader it will be no great loss as he is a car crash and his only real talent is his ability to put his foot in it and piss everyone off.

I know some will agree with this assessment, but that's my view anyway.

58 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Yeah, according to Fox News.

CNN are saying it differently.

Impartiality has fucked off from the media too.

2 minutes ago, Exu said:

I know everyone in the free West should feel the need to be alarmed that the leader of the most powerful country in the world is ill with a potentially lethal virus, but let's face it the guy has no intellect to speak of, no ability and no thought for anyone, or any other nation for that matter, other than himself.

If he can't function as leader it will be no great loss as he is a car crash and his only real talent is his ability to put his foot in it and piss everyone off.

I know some will agree with this assessment, but that's my view anyway.

I don't think anybody is alarmed.

He wouldn't be the first President to have died in office and the world kept turning.

There is so much shit going on that even his demise would no longer shock.

He had it coming, they would say.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah, according to Fox News.

CNN are saying it differently.

Impartiality has fucked off from the media too.

I would believe CNN over Fox any day.They are just the propoganda channel of the Trump admin! 

11 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

The ridiculous thing about this situation is that after 4 years of misinformation and lies coming out of this White House, even if they are telling the truth and there's nothing wrong with him how is anyone meant to believe them? You talk bullshit for a whole presidential term, don't be surprised when people call bullshit during the most serious health crisis a US leader has faced since the late 80s. :facepalm:

Plenty will believe him, plenty have believed him.

Whether he lives or dies the far right out there will carry on as they are now.

Somebody will be along for them to hang their coats on, it's inevitable.

1 hour ago, DeathClock said:

Trump’s Chief of Staff seems to be the one who told reporters that Trump is not doing well. 

37 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I would believe CNN over Fox any day.They are just the propoganda channel of the Trump admin! 

Have you not fucked off yet?

Just wondering if his condition continued to worsen would his team summon the "demon sperm" doctor. 

58 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

He looks awful. my god it's worse than I thought.

Is he dead yet?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genfærd said:

He looks awful. my god it's worse than I thought.

He looks very weak and sick, very scared.I've never seen him look so bad. He was probably taken out of his sick bed and drugged up to do that very short video. He has admitted he could deteriorate in the next few days so its a waiting game. That video confirms it's a lot worse than his doctor claimed earlier on...Make no mistake.He is fighting for his life.The next 2 days will decide it. 

...alternatively he could be creating theatre in order to win the sympathy vote. I wouldn't put anything past him

• Like 1

A lot of people have said they got a little better just before they got a lot worse but that was before a lot of the medication that has since found to be effective in holding back some of the worse symptoms.