Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

He may try to infect some people he couldn't reach in the past week, you know, Bill Barr, Joe Biden, Mike Pence.

The only thing he's "tremendously great " at is lying to 330million suckers!

24 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Looks like his breathing is very laboured.

Yep, I thought this too. Out in the open air and still looks to be breathing heavily. Then he walks into the White House mask-less, while still infectious. There just aren't words left anymore.

7 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

Yep, I thought this too. Out in the open air and still looks to be breathing heavily. Then he walks into the White House mask-less, while still infectious. There just aren't words left anymore.

He's not short of words 

"Don't be afraid..." being three of them - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54427390

Sure, good for him, he's leaving the hospital after making at least 10 people sick around him. Will he now quarantine? Or does he think he's completely cured and he can't spread the virus because he's now even more super human than he was already? Is he going to recommend that everyone get the virus? He's still a chump when he says don't let Covid-19 dominate your life, from a man who has been pumped with Drugs and Steroids for the last 5 days. so let the Trump comedy show continue and lets see if America will wake up in November....

• Like 1

He could very well end up dead before the week is over. He looks very scared in those videos.

8 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

He could very well end up dead before the week is over. He looks very scared in those videos.

I would not be surprised if he does end up dead. Apparantly this is what a man look like when he feels 20 years younger: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SnoopyGlossyAntlion-mobile.mp4

Trump is not a well man, and with the pressure of the campaign to put on a show of strength... 

11 minutes ago, Seppuku said:

I would not be surprised if he does end up dead.

I would be extremely surprised if he doesn't!

Trump will be fine.

In fact, I'm surprised he's not milking it for all its worth. If I were him, I'd stay in the hospital until I was clear of the rona and leave the hospital with a huge welcome from my supporters - then do a speech on how much I've changed from the experience and win the election that way.

have to say by those videos at the white house discharging was a mistake  he'll back in hospital by the end of this week 

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Trump will be fine.

In fact, I'm surprised he's not milking it for all its worth. If I were him, I'd stay in the hospital until I was clear of the rona and leave the hospital with a huge welcome from my supporters - then do a speech on how much I've changed from the experience and win the election that way.

With all due respect.

But; He's not fine. He might end up being hurt by this for the rest of his life if survives. 

There's nothing to milk from it. He can' win the election this way. It's a huge middle finger to everyone who has been sick with the virus, knows someone who have died or have locked down due to this. Mocking someone for wearing masks only to get yourself and pretty much everyone around you sick to show up in front of the world, looking pale, scared and sick. He tried to look strong through fake photos, pre-recorded edited videos and appearences in public. But people with a bit of common sense will truely see a weak president who once again lied and downplayed a virus that has affected everybody's life.

His hardcore supporters will vote for him no matter what he do. But getting the majority is pretty much impossible at this point due to his 4 years of absolute fuckery and his mocking of Covid-19. He could've have humbled himself out of this and asked for a prayer for his family, friends and colleauges who got sick - but he didn't even do that. At this point it's a mircale if he avoids death and wins the election.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

With all due respect.

But; He's not fine. He might end up being hurt by this for the rest of his life if survives. 

There's nothing to milk from it. He can' win the election this way. It's a huge middle finger to everyone who has been sick with the virus, knows someone who have died or have locked down due to this. Mocking someone for wearing masks only to get yourself and pretty much everyone around you sick to show up in front of the world, looking pale, scared and sick. He tried to look strong. But fake photos, pre-recorded edited videos and appearences where you are sick will not help him.

His hardcore supporters would vote for him no matter what he do. But getting the majority is pretty much impossible at this point due to his 4 years of absolute fuckery and his mocking of Covid-19. He could've have humbled himself out of this and asked for a prayer for his family, friends and colleauges who got sick - but he didn't even do that. At this point it's a mircale if he avoids death and wins the election.

Its all about perspective. I think most people in swing states will vote according to their experience with the Trump Administration. The people who got their jobs back will vote for him, the ones who got bumped off by the hospitals under Trump when they had COVID wont be voting for him.

Either way its way too close to call, most betting places are calling it 50/50 chance.

14 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Its all about perspective. I think most people in swing states will vote according to their experience with the Trump Administration. The people who got their jobs back will vote for him, the ones who got bumped off by the hospitals under Trump when they had COVID wont be voting for him.

Either way its way too close to call, most betting places are calling it 50/50 chance.

Agree, I don't think he will die and I do think he'll be re-elected. 

Ahem, CNN has Biden ahead by 16 points now:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/cnn-poll-biden-trump-2020-election/index.html

Whatever Trump is doing here, he's only appealing to his very core voters. And those 35% are not enough. For the rest, it just looks reckless. You can see him on camera. It's terrible to watch.

I think he should be fine, with having the world's best possible healthcare available. But the way he treats himself opens him up for something much worse - and at the very least he might be left with long-term lung damage. And we will see that at the next debates, which he apparently wants to attend.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I thought he was just being clueless, turns out he doesnt even care...

• Like 1