Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

People usually tend to get very active right before their death. Atleast in some cases.

8 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

He will win more states than 2016.

Assuming  anyone outside his core support suddenly starts believing him

So all the focus is now on Trump but am kind of wondering how also the other members of his Corona-themed garden party are doing.

Statistically speaking at least one person in the White House cluster is likely to die and another 1 or 2 to get to ICU-level condition, plus several others to be seriously affected. [assuming the WH cluster gets to 50, I think it is currently mid-30s]

25 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Statistically speaking at least one person in the White House cluster is likely to die and another 1 or 2 to get to ICU-level condition, plus several others to be seriously affected. [assuming the WH cluster gets to 50, I think it is currently mid-30s]

Just how do you arrive at that “statistic”?

The virus has a mortality rate of less than 1%. That <1% is overwhelmingly people who are elderly and/or have underlying conditions like terminal cancer. Who in the White House staff comes under that focus?

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Just how do you arrive at that “statistic”?

The virus has a mortality rate of less than 1%. That <1% is overwhelmingly people who are elderly and/or have underlying conditions like terminal cancer. Who in the White House staff comes under that focus?

Is this a joke? This is about the White House cluster, not necessarily 'staff'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_COVID-19_outbreak

Donald Trump - elderly and obese

Crede Bailey - obese, "gravely ill"

Mike Lee - not skinny

Thom Tillis - 60 but looks 80

Chris Christie - obese

John I. Jenkins - 66

Ron Johnson - 65 but looks 75

Greg Laurie - 67

Salud Carbajal - not skinny

Not including smokers, just went off their age and photos. I'd be very surprised if there isn't a single death from this cluster. 

1 hour ago, John Key said:

Is this a joke? This is about the White House cluster, not necessarily 'staff'

Mike Lee - not skinny

Thom Tillis - 60 but looks 80

John I. Jenkins - 66

Ron Johnson - 65 but looks 75

Greg Laurie - 67

Salud Carbajal - not skinny

Seems very scientific. :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Seems very scientific. :rolleyes:

As scientific as less than 1% of people dying from it - closer to 2-3%. More riskier for many of those people for reasons already discussed. 

2 minutes ago, John Key said:

As scientific as less than 1% of people dying from it - closer to 2-3%. More riskier for many of those people for reasons already discussed. 

Full Fact say between 0.5% and 1%, and they've done a pretty thorough analysis if you read the page.

When is someone going to shoot this total cunt in the face? How can we live in a world where there are people who find it acceptable to shoot decent superstars like John Lennon, Martin Luther King, John F Kennedy, Gianni Versace, Tupac, Lots Of Other Rappers, Gandhi, Lee Harvey Oswald, Abraham Lincoln, and Jill Dando but nobody will turn this sack of shit’s brain into soup? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

When is someone going to shoot this total cunt in the face? How can we live in a world where there are people who find it acceptable to shoot decent superstars like John Lennon, Martin Luther King, John F Kennedy, Gianni Versace, Tupac, Lots Of Other Rappers, Gandhi, Lee Harvey Oswald, Abraham Lincoln, and Jill Dando but nobody will turn this sack of shit’s brain into soup? 

:lol:

4 hours ago, John Key said:

More riskier

@Toast

Slacker.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Oooh edgy!

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Oooh edgy!

FS Kenny, I'm doing my absolute best to appreciate your comments and not tar you as a 20 (odd) year old with no fuckin idea.

Lard is bang on the money. Help us out here, think a bit, you're not daft, but this is not your best response.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Full Fact say between 0.5% and 1%, and they've done a pretty thorough analysis if you read the page.

Worldwide there has been 36 million covid cases with 1 million deaths (both rounded down)

That is rounded down to 2.7% death rate of recorded covid cases and recorded deaths. 

3 hours ago, John Key said:

Worldwide there has been 36 million covid cases with 1 million deaths (both rounded down)

That is rounded down to 2.7% death rate of recorded covid cases and recorded deaths. 

Yes, but we know that cases have been more undercounted than deaths, particularly in the earlier stages when there was less access to testing. 

8 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Oooh edgy!

Yeh, that’s right, I’m ‘edgy’ for thinking Trump is an asshole.  So that makes 95% of the world’s sane population edgy too, right?  Go send some Californian water to the sea to stop the little fishies drowning.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, En Passant said:

FS Kenny, I'm doing my absolute best to appreciate your comments and not tar you as a 20 (odd) year old with no fuckin idea.

Lard is bang on the money. Help us out here, think a bit, you're not daft, but this is not your best response.

Lard may be bang on the money when it comes to why Trump shouldnt be re-elected but calling for his death and hoping someone will "turn this sack of shit’s brain into soup" is a bit morbid. Just because I have a shred of morality doesnt mean I have no idea. 

7 hours ago, John Key said:

Worldwide there has been far, far more COVID cases than that. I thought that was obvious.

1) Many people are totally asymptomatic or have mild symptoms and won't get tested period.
2) Other countries are not able to test everyone. Here in the UK, for months they were only testing people who were classed as being vulernable and at risk.
3) In some other countries figures are being fudged to make the problem look minimal in order to keep the economy/society functioning and to act as propaganda to the outside world – there have likely been far far more cases in China, Russia, and indeed many cases in dictatorships like Turkmenistan and North Korea where it is said there are "no cases".

The man is fucking toxic, his self serving self aggrandizing policies are now actually killing people. If he had just taken his 400m inheritance and pissed it all away fine, whatever. He didn't though, and thus wanting rid by whatever means, particularly in a humourous post on a forum is where 'morality' lies in this instance. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, En Passant said:

The man is fucking toxic, his self serving self aggrandizing policies are now actually killing people. If he had just taken his 400m inheritance and pissed it all away fine, whatever. He didn't though, and thus wanting rid by whatever means, particularly in a humourous post on a forum is where 'morality' lies in this instance. 

So Trump is going round shooting people now? I agree he's a bad person but you wish for him to be publicly assassinated. I've always seen Trump derangement syndrome in videos and on Twitter but I've never personally witnessed it until now.

10 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

So Trump is going round shooting people now? I agree he's a bad person but you wish for him to be publicly assassinated.

You’re doing it again; you made that huge jump, En Passant didn’t say that at all. 

The point really was how laughable it is to talk about morality when defending Trump. And, before that, I think Lardy’s initial observation was that great people like MLK, Tupac and so on get their brains blown to fuck but, somehow, noxious, solipsistic, deranged arseholes like Trump don’t.

Neither of those say “shoot Trump in the face”.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You’re doing it again; you made that huge jump, En Passant didn’t say that at all. 

The point really was how laughable it is to talk about morality when defending Trump. And, before that, I think Lardy’s initial observation was that great people like MLK, Tupac and so on get their brains blown to fuck but, somehow, noxious, solipsistic, deranged arseholes like Trump don’t.

Neither of those say “shoot Trump in the face”.

Its seems you are the one who made the huge jump. 

Let me be extremely clear. I am not justifying Trump's presidency. The last 4 years have just been move after move of stupid. You made a jump when you thought "When is someone going to shoot this total cunt in the face?" wasnt wishing death upon Trump. My point was simply "Oooh thats a bit edgy" but then that went into your head and got messed up with your childhood and you comprehended it completely different than how I intended it.

While I have you with En Passant's 'Trump going around killing people' claim, as much as people love to blame everything on Trump (just because its easy to blame things onto him for how stupid he is) I would say that COVID ultimately comes down to personal responsibility. If you are hygienic and careful then it will be extremely unlikely you catch the virus. I would argue thus far that the closest thing he's done to 'killing someone' with the virus was doing that motorcade trip round the hospital - because he is just treating the virus like how he would treat the flu. A proper instance of him killing people would probably be that airstrike in Syria, but then again Obama loved to bomb Syria so I mean I'd be a hypocrite to judge him on the number of people he's killed. I never wished Obama dead, despite him being an asshole behind closed doors.