Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Irrespective of your opinions and views, she is one of the most intelligent people out there.

With an impressive strike rate of points to posts!!

• Like 1

Think this got missed in the argument over the past 24 hours. Trump gave an interview on Fox (where else?) yesterday that was just...insane. :blink:

I saw some of the quotes on CNN but this article from the Indy sums up some of the finer points: sending water to fish and rebuilding buildings with 'tiny windows' being a couple of highlights. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-fox-news-hannity-interview-twitter-coronavirus-covid-b912639.html

High as a kite? Still suffering the effects of the virus (he was coughing throughout) or a combination of both? Or just Trump being Trump? (but this sounds deranged even for him...)

5 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Whether they are ready to die or not is completely irrelevant to your assertion that they should take personal responsibility for whether they catch covid.  You haven’t explained how somebody with little to no mental capacity and likely associated physical impairment can take personal responsibility for catching covid, when most if not all aspects of their day to day living is managed by care home staff. Tell me again seeing as I’m so thick, please. 

Well you are taking a very small minority of people and using them to argue for a much larger case for the sake of guilt tripping those who want things to get back to normal. So while you are creating the saddest case possible, lets make this hypothetical person with dementia physically disabled too shall we?  There would clearly be exceptions for such people, as any responsibility would come down to those responsible for those people - whether they are in a home or being looked after by a carer or family member. If in a home, like you suggested, then there would be a legal binding contract that would declare someone like how you described the responsibility of the home. Again, you've pointed out a rare exception that deviates from the majority of cases relating to my point. But as I said if covid takes someone with such a poor quality of life then what exactly did they lose? 

The general case is that people have, and will always have, a mindset where they look at guidelines from the gov or WHO and think 'this doesn't apply to me'. This is the biggest danger when it comes to covid, the responsibility for these people does not belong to Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, whichever leader you choose. Everyone has heard of covid by now and everyone should be aware of what can be done to reduce the spread - the trouble is that people dont listen and that they have the 'this doesnt apply to me' attitude. At this point Donald Trump could literally star in a pantomime and do a song and dance about the coronavirus and the dangers of it and how it came from Chi-na - it would have zero impact whatsoever. I agree he could've done more during the spread, I agree that he doesn't know what he's doing but that does not make him solely responsible for it. He did not personally kill 200,000 people.

At some point there has to be some kind of end game. People will eventually have to face the music and learn to live alongside the coronavirus just as we do with the flu. 

@John Key

This is the link I was looking for.

The WHO estimates the total number of COVID-19 cases (current and historic) to be around 800,000,000, even though only 35,000,000 are confirmed.

Now, let's say there are unreported deaths in countries like China, Russia, NK etc. There are also bound to be some who died of the virus before it was identified/understood, and there are probably 1000s who have died from it and for whatever reason they weren't tested/their death didn't appear in their respective country's stats.

So in order to account for those causes, let's bloat the current count of 1,066,000 confirmed deaths two fold to 2,000,000. A bit charitable but it certainly can't be higher than this.

That gives us a worldwide death rate of around 0.25%, and without me bloating the number of deaths it would be far lower than this.

Do you still believe it to be higher than 1%?

Ooo, my aging bowels have awoken me at an ungodly hour. 

Kenny, mate, lets summarise and bring this to a conclusion as I’m sure everybody’s absolutely bored shitless with this now.  This is a thread about Donald Trump.  I posted about Donald Trump.  You disagreed with my post.  All groovy so far.  But then you let yourself down and made four pretty dickish statements:

A) you said I was morbid - on a site called DEATHLIST that discusses and predicts DEATH.

B) you insist that somebody with no control over mental faculties must be held PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE if they catch covid in a care home.

C) you said that I post ‘constant’ verbal diarrhoea about Donald Trump - I’d make a fair bet that prior to today’s exchange, I have posted less than 15 posts on this SEVENTY SIX PAGE thread - so, hardly ‘constant’.  You’d have been more accurate if you’d said I post constantly about who I’d like to fuck, because that’s 100% true. 

D) you said I’m thick.

All of these statements can be easily refuted. 

Now, that’s passed the time nicely while having a 5am dump:)

ooo look I’m so thick and tired my B ) came out as a little face with sunglasses :D and my letters are all big! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

@John Key

This is the link I was looking for.

The WHO estimates the total number of COVID-19 cases (current and historic) to be around 800,000,000, even though only 35,000,000 are confirmed.

Now, let's say there are unreported deaths in countries like China, Russia, NK etc. There are also bound to be some who died of the virus before it was identified/understood, and there are probably 1000s who have died from it and for whatever reason they weren't tested/their death didn't appear in their respective country's stats.

So in order to account for those causes, let's bloat the current count of 1,066,000 confirmed deaths two fold to 2,000,000. A bit charitable but it certainly can't be higher than this.

That gives us a worldwide death rate of around 0.25%, and without me bloating the number of deaths it would be far lower than this.

Do you still believe it to be higher than 1%?

"One in ten MAY have had the virus"

Perhaps. Seems to me that you can't prove in certain terms you're right and I've realised I don't care very much. Of course the numbers are higher than 36M, but I very highly doubt that the numbers are that high, those are ridiculous. 

The white house cluster are very old and fat, to my original point that I still stand by. 

12 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Thank Goodness he did not. Nobel Peace Prize: UN World Food Programme wins for efforts to combat hunger  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-54476569

Giving UN agencies the Nobel peace prize really annoys me. Firstly they are spending other people's money (ie taxpayers), secondly their management are on mega high salaries and benefits packages despite rarely leaving their cushy office in Rome.  (I've met many of them).

EITHER

They should give the prize to all taxpayers that fund the WFP

OR

they should give it to the fieldworkers in the low income countries who deliver the food, sometimes in dangerous conditions. (the people earning a tiny fraction of what the senior managers in Rome who will take the credit are getting)

14 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Thank Goodness he did not. Nobel Peace Prize: UN World Food Programme wins for efforts to combat hunger  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-54476569

If they have won in the effort to combat hunger does that mean that we will never see another begging advert on TV for the starving children of (name any country here)?

5 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Ooo, my aging bowels have awoken me at an ungodly hour. 

Kenny, mate, lets summarise and bring this to a conclusion as I’m sure everybody’s absolutely bored shitless with this now.  This is a thread about Donald Trump.  I posted about Donald Trump.  You disagreed with my post.  All groovy so far.  But then you let yourself down and made four pretty dickish statements:

A) you said I was morbid - on a site called DEATHLIST that discusses and predicts DEATH.

B) you insist that somebody with no control over mental faculties must be held PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE if they catch covid in a care home.

C) you said that I post ‘constant’ verbal diarrhoea about Donald Trump - I’d make a fair bet that prior to today’s exchange, I have posted less than 15 posts on this SEVENTY SIX PAGE thread - so, hardly ‘constant’.  You’d have been more accurate if you’d said I post constantly about who I’d like to fuck, because that’s 100% true. 

D) you said I’m thick.

All of these statements can be easily refuted. 

Now, that’s passed the time nicely while having a 5am dump:)

ooo look I’m so thick and tired my B ) came out as a little face with sunglasses :D and my letters are all big! 

You asked me to address your argument and I did, and you are now angry that I addressed your argument? I wasnt wrong when I called you thick and this confirms it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

If they have won in the effort to combat hunger does that mean that we will never see another begging advert on TV for the starving children of (name any country here)?

It depends. If you are from up north and overweight you will be begging for food from the cradle to the grave. Mainly covered in lard. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Giving UN agencies the Nobel peace prize really annoys me. Firstly they are spending other people's money (ie taxpayers), secondly their management are on mega high salaries and benefits packages despite rarely leaving their cushy office in Rome.  (I've met many of them).

EITHER

They should give the prize to all taxpayers that fund the WFP

OR

they should give it to the fieldworkers in the low income countries who deliver the food, sometimes in dangerous conditions. (the people earning a tiny fraction of what the senior managers in Rome who will take the credit are getting)

Are you actually a taxpayer? Can you show your accounts? Or are you just a loud mouthed cunt like Trump?

This is how toxic he is. 

Just posting in a thread named after him gradually turns otherwise normal rational folks into massively opinionated insult hurling boors.

I'll need to get vaccinated quick sharp..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Are you actually a taxpayer? Can you show your accounts? Or are you just a loud mouthed cunt like Trump?

Does it really matter a fuck anyway?

Should you really be giving out awards to the UN just because they decided that they would actually do something about hunger?

Should you fuck. They are doing what they SHOULD be doing and should always have been doing.

They have been recognised for doing their jobs!

A pat on the back for doing what Oxfam, Save the Children and all those other charities have done for over 50 years is not something to shout about, is it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Should you really be giving out awards to the UN just because they decided that they would actually do something about hunger?

Should you fuck. They are doing what they SHOULD be doing and should always have been doing.

A pat on the back for doing what Oxfam, Save the Children and all those other charities have done for over 50 years is not something to shout about, is it.

Finished?

3 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Finished?

Of course not!!

A pardon for what? Anything and everything that he might have done? A Gerald Ford-Richard Nixon scenario? Seems unlikely, but nothing would surprise me with this president...

Nah, that guy has been spreading stuff about Trump going to quit for years. And besides, it doesn’t really fit Trump’s character either. 

• Like 2

Cast your minds back to 2014, and imagine being told that, in just 6 years time, you’d be reading news stories like this:

The Taliban have endorsed Donald Trump for re-election as President of the United States.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Cast your minds back to 2014, and imagine being told that, in just 6 years time, you’d be reading news stories like this:

The Taliban have endorsed Donald Trump for re-election as President of the United States.

Guess it's just a matter of time before SMERSH and SPECTRE endorse him!

Mad as a hatter.

• Haha 1

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if his treatment had consisted of being exposed to gamma rays and he ripped his suit off and turned into the Incredible Hulk. It would barely make the top 5 'Most Weird Trump Moments' of the past 4 years. 

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Exactly. People getting an award for doing their job. The UK sends (let's say) £100m to WFP. WFP uses about £20m to pay for its own salaries, offices and 5 star travel. Then they buy £80m of food and give it to poor countries.

The only part of that whole process that is commendable is a) the UK taxpayer paying tax and b) the people delivering food on the ground in difficult situations (being shot at etc.)

Often though the food is inedible and ends up being sold on the local markets.

20 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Of course not!!

Marvellous.