Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I'm so gutted you see me as a petulant child, with you being a self entitled critic that brings nothing to the forum who has nothing better to do than judge people. 

Ooh someone’s bold! :lol:

You two need to get a room somewhere to release all this pent up sexual tension.

Perhaps you could set up a thread 'Quim v Kenny' or summat because if Trump comes on here he's going to think he's the most popular twat in the world whereas actually 90% of the thread is you two having a love in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grim Up North said:

You two need to get a room somewhere to release all this pent up sexual tension.

Perhaps you could set up a thread 'Quim v Kenny' or summat because if Trump comes on here he's going to think he's the most popular twat in the world whereas actually 90% of the thread is you two having a love in.

Hush yourself, I’m enjoying this!

2 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

They're merely acting out the Bidet v Dump debate for us in the absence of the real thing. But who's ahead in the polls?

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I found it generally condescending, I'm pretty sure everyone here knows what cropping is.

You clearly didn't read and properly understand what he wrote. 

There was nothing "condescending" about it. 

He merely observed how the passage of time brings changes to the language.  Words acquire additional meanings, and new words are invented for new concepts.

"The generational divide. In 1985 or so when some of us were teens, and some were already adults, this would have been gibberish.

Crop only related to plants in a field, and memes would have meant reaching for a dictionary, the dead trees kind. At least 'your' hasn't changed."

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Ooh someone’s bold! :lol:

Is that what you say when you dont have a comeback?

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Is that what you say when you dont have a comeback?

Well, I can’t comment on whether I bring anything to the forum, that’s for other people to judge innit.

Now, wipe away the pre cum, and learn to let things drop. There’s a good lad.

(^ An example of condescension for you, for future reference)

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Well, I can’t comment on whether I bring anything to the forum, that’s for other people to judge innit.

Now, wipe away the pre cum, and learn to let things drop. There’s a good lad.

(^ An example of condescension for you, for future reference)

Literally just repeated what GUP said, very original.

• Confused 1

More relevant to the topic, Trump is COVID free. Mind blown that a 74 year old man that primarily lives of big macs, KFC and milkshakes who never exercises overcame COVID in 3 days.

I'm not convinced that he had it.  I suspect it was a stunt.

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I found it generally condescending, I'm pretty sure everyone here knows what cropping is.

And no this isn't always the case, although I admit that I made a fair few dumb posts in my first few months so I probably deserved it then.

I know what cropping is, I know what a meme is. I was only pointing out that the phrase you used would have made no sense in the 80's (and a fair bit of the 90's) due to evolving language.

It wasn't, as toast has pointed out, a personal attack, only you have read it as such, nobody else. 

Even if one hadn't read the motorsport thread where the subject of current language use was initiated it stands alone here as a comment about language not a personal insult.

Your attack dog response was rude and un-necessary and is further based on a  fundamentally unsound premise that you were condescended to in the first place, you weren't.

You appear to be the only person who doesn't perceive it this way so I re-iterate, this is why you get in these fights more than most. 

• Like 1

There are people who do not listen properly  They react not to what someone has said, but to what they think the person said, or what they expect them to say.

There are also people who do not read things with full attention.  They  react not to what has actually been written, but to what they expect it to say.

• Like 2

I do have to admit that Donald Trump is a remarkable personality, and in some sense the most remarkable personality in the history of the world. Never before has one single person overwhelmed the whole world to this extent with their own destructive, corrupting tendencies and their unique set of personal grievances and deficiencies. Even on this forum!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I do have to admit that Donald Trump is a remarkable personality, and in some sense the most remarkable personality in the history of the world. Never before has one single person overwhelmed the whole world to this extent with their own destructive, corrupting tendencies and their unique set of personal grievances and deficiencies. Even on this forum!

Bit harsh on the many achievements of Adolf Hitler, but I get your point

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Never has anything warranted an 'ok boomer' more than this post in all the 13 months I've been here. Its basic online editorial tools that come as a default on your phone, you have to be retarded to not get it. In fact, just hold down on the image (with your finger, any finger) and you will see a "save photo" option. Make it easy on yourself. Plus people can then see the meme without looking at how much battery you have left.

The time you've spent justifying your uncropped meme could've been time spent cropping it. :) 

From now on I am uncropping memes just to piss you off

I don't give a fuck if they are cropped or not

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Wee Jum said:

From now on I am uncropping memes just to piss you off

I don't give a fuck if they are cropped or not

Post an uncropped meme of me laughing at Trump getting shot in the face and he’ll proper lose his shit :lol:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, DeathClock said:

That'd be surreal

residents.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DeathClock said:

That doesn't make much sense to me.  Must be an American thing.

• Like 1

I'm not American but I  think it's a dig at Biden. Trump's team think he should be in a care home rather than President of the USA.

15 minutes ago, Toast said:

That doesn't make much sense to me.  Must be an American thing.

33 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Thank you Trump, very cool!

Fuck sake! 

Haven't the Village People COME OUT and added themselves to the impressive list of musicians wishing Trump would quit using their work?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Fuck sake! 

Haven't the Village People COME OUT and added themselves to the impressive list of musicians wishing Trump would quit using their work?

I think the village people came out years ago...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, redrumours said:

I'm not American but I  think it's a dig at Biden. Trump's team think he should be in a care home rather than President of the USA.

I get that from the photo, but "resident" in British English is a general term for someone who lives in a given place.  The residents of a town, village, block of flats, etc.

It doesn't imply someone aged, or who cannot look after themself. 

We would say that the President of the USA is a resident of the White House.  :D