Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Now if only someone could shoot his fat orange face off, that would just be the icing on the cake. 

“I’m the best at being impeached. I’ve had the most tremendous impeachments, the best impeachments. No one has had as many impeachments as me, okay.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I would comment on how stupid the Americans appear, but I fear that I can't because the British are not much better. Everything after the event and failing to deal with critical issues.

2 minutes ago, RIP Wee Jum said:

I got 100%

Hilariously, that's how I learned of the news - seeing that in the list of newly-created quizzes :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Now if only someone could shoot his fat orange face off, that would just be the icing on the cake. 

I will settle for the senate convicting him... Go on Donald, make history again ! :clap:

Would be cool if after voting to convict  Trump  Mitch McConnell gives the same thumbs up sign John McCain gave  just after voting to kill Trumps attempt to end Obamacare!

On 12/01/2021 at 16:38, maryportfuncity said:

Fuck sake, NOW it's getting out of hand

Manatee found in Florida with "Trump" written on its back. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55631498

The Republicans should nominate it as their candidate in 2024- it would probably stand a better chance than the human (?)Trump at this point and be better behaved ! 

Trump dies from the virus. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.  "I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.  

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell. "No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."  The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump. 

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.  Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."   

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

21 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Trump dies from the virus. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.  "I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.  

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell. "No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."  The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump. 

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.  Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."   

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

I know this isn't the headline to the post, but are you telling me that, not only is Trump going to die of Covid, but so are Blair, Clinton AND Monica?! :o:lol:

Trump Supporter.jpg

• Haha 2

There is some speculation on the internet that Trump could still mount a coup with all those national guard troops and the Jan 6 storming of congress was just a ruse to get the troops deployed. The real coup might be next wednesday they think. Interesting theory ! 

8 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

There is some speculation on the internet that Trump could still mount a coup with all those national guard troops and the Jan 6 storming of congress was just a ruse to get the troops deployed. The real coup might be next wednesday they think. Interesting theory ! 

Erm, yeah...

Did that theory go on to mention the moon landings? Just askin'. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

They don't have to inaugurate Biden at the Capitol. The can do it at McDonalds if they wanted to. 

My understanding of the constitution is that Trump's term ends at 12 noon on the 20th regardless of anything. At 12 noon he ceases to be President. If they can't install the President-elect or Vice-President-elect they would have to install the next in line...Nancy Pelosi...the President pro-tempore...

Its a shit theory. For it to work it would require more than Trump's base to act illegally and, to be frank, I can't see that happening. The people he needs are fed up of him. 

• Like 2

Admittedly, nicked from online but...

Q - What's the difference between Trump and Phil Spector? 

A - People will remember Spector's wall!

• Like 2

Not that I think he'll do it, but is there anything to stop Trump jumping on a private jet and flying off to somewhere that has no extradition treaty with the US? I imagine there are still a few regimes that would welcome him and his money. Maybe not his family though.

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Not that I think he'll do it, but is there anything to stop Trump jumping on a private jet and flying off to somewhere that has no extradition treaty with the US? I imagine there are still a few regimes that would welcome him and his money. Maybe not his family though.

There is one thing that will stop him.His massive ego.He probably thinks he's untouchable. It will be his undoing no doubt...:unsure:

I don't know why the Trump supporters haven't called out CNN for even more Fake News.

They claim that he will be the first President in 152 years to skip his successor's inauguration. Incorrect. I've never seen any photos of President Kennedy at Johnson's inauguration!

#AlternativeFacts

Jokes aside, this is technically false as Nixon buggered off from the White House about half an hour before Ford was sworn in.

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Historian Timothy Snyder thinks that Trump will be forced to live outside of the US to avoid the consequences of his sketchy dealings. (Ca. 34 min)

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/1/13/capitol_insurrection_historian_timothy_snyder

Edited by N. Fritz
Add link

Is this the longest thread on the forum now with 92 Pages?

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Is this the longest thread on the forum now with 92 Pages?

Yes. Your good buddy is doing well on this forum.

• Thanks 1