Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

9 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/03/09/trump-plane-engine-failure-gulf-mexico-new-orleans//

Plane carrying Trump emergency land in N’awlins cuz engines failed over the Gulf of Mexico.  
We were THAAAAAT close.

Can't be bothered to look but doubtless there's already copious online shite linking this to the Bermuda Triangle

Met with former Argentine president Mauricio Macri, has definitely aged since leaving office.

Screenshot_20220407-151059_Instagram.jpg

• Like 3

^^ oh, interesting. Wearing his "Space Force" shirt, lol, but also, the fake tan has gone, and the hair is white. He looks like William Shatner to me.

• Like 4

On 07/04/2022 at 12:15, gcreptile said:

^^ oh, interesting. Wearing his "Space Force" shirt, lol, but also, the fake tan has gone, and the hair is white. He looks like William Shatner to me.

He looks better like this than with the ridiculous orange spray tan!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ajlposh said:

Ex-wife Ivana has died

Hmm

So, am I right in recalling their divorce settlement traded cash on his part for a non-disclosure on hers about a sexual assault after they'd separated? The "evidence" of which is sealed in legal cabinets. Just wondering if the agreement I'm - sort of - recalling remains in force now she's not around.

7 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm

So, am I right in recalling their divorce settlement traded cash on his part for a non-disclosure on hers about a sexual assault after they'd separated? The "evidence" of which is sealed in legal cabinets. Just wondering if the agreement I'm - sort of - recalling remains in force now she's not around.

Well, she can’t tell us now.

To misquote 'Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story' - THE WRONG TRUMP DIED!

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Her mother Marie Zelníčková, born 1926 is still alive as stated by the family death report earlier 

Really surprised Ivana never had her own thread.

11 minutes ago, Philip said:

Really surprised Ivana never had her own thread.

We really don’t need to open a thread for each individual Trump family member. This thread is good enough

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 15:51, ajlposh said:

Ex-wife Ivana has died

Official cause of death is blunt force injuries from an accidental fall. The article doesn't have any details about what caused the fall, but one of her friends who saw her a couple of weeks ago said she looked to be in bad shape and could barely walk. 

• Like 1

On 15/07/2022 at 00:20, Joey Russ said:

We really don’t need to open a thread for each individual Trump family member. This thread is good enough

Yes but she was quite famous in her own right. Certainly more widely well known that at least 10 people on the actual deathlist

26 minutes ago, Philip said:

Yes but she was quite famous in her own right. Certainly more widely well known that at least 10 people on the actual deathlist

I'd argue that being famous doesn't mean you need a thread! Obviously I'm in the minority based on the level of threads...

:wub:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Philip said:

Not really. Yeah she was Trump’s first wife but she was rarely ever brought up in the news during the Trump administration let alone the past few years. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Philip said:

Despite Gooseberry's best efforts, this isn't a celebrity gossip site. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Jared Kushner was treated for thyroid cancer during Trump's presidency:

https://politicalwire.com/2022/07/25/kushner-treated-for-thyroid-cancer-while-in-white-house/

Not the worst cancer but he's so young to get it. Not a good sign.

Can you catch it from swallowing lies?

• Haha 1