Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

51 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Well at least he now has the right approach to the virus, maybe him getting COVID played as an important lesson to him (although on second thought, probably not)

The second thought. Definitely.

He briefly left hospital to sit in a car and wave to supporters. As Walter Reed physicians have said, the people in that car will now have to quarantine for 14 days, they’re now likely to get Covid themselves. Trump has decided to put these people at risk just so he could have a theatrical ‘presidential’ wave-by like he’s the Pope. How reckless and stupid can you get?

His priorities are still fucked, and he’s still a fucking toilet.

• Like 2

It appears the president has started a new trial treatment, a cocktail of bleach and cocaine:

D5648491-B3C1-468B-AAC9-1472DDEC0B65.thumb.jpeg.7de50f0274fa75fd7f5bbf5bd845935f.jpeg6E570366-1C6D-4455-848A-A363F3545695.jpeg.5196ee3e8586a1e4fdb04bb0893a9759.jpeg7F8CD0B7-8296-4007-A854-95805B4ED721.thumb.jpeg.b30ba2c387c458369c2524d53fbd26ff.jpeg

INSANE CAPS LOCK. ZORDERS STYLEE. VOTE!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

It appears the president has started a new trial treatment, a cocktail of bleach and cocaine:

D5648491-B3C1-468B-AAC9-1472DDEC0B65.thumb.jpeg.7de50f0274fa75fd7f5bbf5bd845935f.jpeg6E570366-1C6D-4455-848A-A363F3545695.jpeg.5196ee3e8586a1e4fdb04bb0893a9759.jpeg7F8CD0B7-8296-4007-A854-95805B4ED721.thumb.jpeg.b30ba2c387c458369c2524d53fbd26ff.jpeg

INSANE CAPS LOCK. ZORDERS STYLEE. VOTE!

Haha you can tell just how bored he is in that hospital

BorisMiniMe.png.b659bb8567570b5d7c0c98ed2b5e76bd.png

Sure this must have been posted on here by now and I just missed it, but just in case it hasn't.

Complete Bellend, I genuinely have no fucking idea at all how anyone can vote for him or our mini-me version. Anyone would spot this narcissistic type in the pub in 5 minutes flat and swerve as if on a head on collision with a 40 ton artic. I'm completely mystified.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Haha you can tell just how bored he is in that hospital

884923BB-DBC1-4308-AD1C-5C1D595ADF47.thumb.jpeg.6b612e89956aa4cb1113edd9da22f089.jpeg

Either that or he’s about to die.

(Don’t wet yourself Iain)

• Haha 1

This is why I don't update the DDP while on painkillers. As interesting as obits that go "Vera Lynn was a FIRE BREATHING dragon who played for Manchester United..." might be...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, msc said:

This is why I don't update the DDP while on painkillers. As interesting as obits that go "Vera Lynn was a FIRE BREATHING dragon who played for Manchester United..." might be...

Even when she was a 103 year old fire breathing Dragon or now six foot under she is still better than the crap they have playing for them right now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know i said I wouldn't post on this thread again and I promise I won't after this, but I just wanted to post one last thing...the only thing that matters.https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/04/biden-widens-lead-over-trump-after-debate-poll/3616228001/  Roll on November 3 ! 

30 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I know i said I wouldn't post on this thread again and I promise I won't after this, but I just wanted to post one last thing...the only thing that matters.https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/04/biden-widens-lead-over-trump-after-debate-poll/3616228001/  Roll on November 3 ! 

I'm still worried. He defied the polls 4 years ago and now he has more means to manipulate the result....if he survives of course.

Some say his tweets reflect the medication, some kind of manic episode. Or he's bored. Or maybe, someone just found some kind of robo-tweet database and fired them all.

5 minutes ago, jcc said:

I'm still worried. He defied the polls 4 years ago and now he has more means to manipulate the result....if he survives of course.

Yeah, but...

What if someone in the other infected crew dies pre-election and his/her family go ballistic against Trump on social media?

John Jenkins is 66 and Thom Tillis 60 are likely the shortest odds on serious illness though Jenkins is a clean living type with God on his side!

Oh aye, and...

120924086_10157336691278204_416690268332

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah, but...

What if someone in the other infected crew dies pre-election and his/her family go ballistic against Trump on social media?

John Jenkins is 66 and Thom Tillis 60 are likely the shortest odds on serious illness though Jenkins is a clean living type with God on his side!

Seriously? He would (as he always does) simply deny any responsibility at all. Besides, there has not been one dissenting Republican voice in the last 4 years regarding anything that Trump has done, spineless set that they are.

7 minutes ago, jcc said:

Seriously? He would (as he always does) simply deny any responsibility at all. Besides, there has not been one dissenting Republican voice in the last 4 years regarding anything that Trump has done, spineless set that they are.

Hmm, not entirely true re Republicans but you have a strong point. It's serious for that party now because if Trump loses the extent to which he dragged many of them away from what were previously core libertarian principles might shackle them for a while. Their best chance would be a Democratic administration so inept they'd gift the Republicans the kind of poll lift Bojo and his playmates are currently handing to Kier Starmer. It's always been questionable whether Trump had any significant political principles but he'd leave many experienced Republicans with the problem of arguing that the things he did were principled - not a situation they'd find easy.

Republicans who didn't/don't support Trump

Link: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/20/dnc-republicans-supporting-biden-and-some-just-not-supporting-trump/5611271002/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Not really up on a lot of these folks being in the UK, so the Federal ones I mostly know but not the individual states.

However:

Colin Powell, Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina - These I know and it's hardly shocking, no matter what ones opinion of them individually they are mostly no-nonsense military or business leader types and very likely of a realistic rather than principle led persuasion I'd have thought.

But.....

Mitt Romney? :o 

I was more :o at Joe Walsh

..... but it's a different one :D

Even so:

image.png.d1b1767f1ea84afd9cc9e05051318cb5.png

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm, not entirely true re Republicans but you have a strong point. It's serious for that party now because if Trump loses the extent to which he dragged many of them away from what were previously core libertarian principles might shackle them for a while. Their best chance would be a Democratic administration so inept they'd gift the Republicans the kind of poll lift Bojo and his playmates are currently handing to Kier Starmer. It's always been questionable whether Trump had any significant political principles but he'd leave many experienced Republicans with the problem of arguing that the things he did were principled - not a situation they'd find easy.

Republicans who didn't/don't support Trump

Link: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/20/dnc-republicans-supporting-biden-and-some-just-not-supporting-trump/5611271002/

Well, I thought the traditional Republicans ( Powell, Rice etc) would have been much more critical of him but I meant, more specifically, Congress and the Governors. Probably should have made that clearer. 

1 minute ago, Toast said:

..... but it's a different one :D

My Maserati does 185, I lost my licence so now I don't drive...and what's more I'm not voting Republican again. :D

• Like 2

White House Press Secretary the latest to test positive, on Monday, having 'consistently tested negative since Thursday' (fancy that). https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/05/politics/kayleigh-mcenany-coronavirus-white-house/index.html

McConnell's shutting the Senate down for a fortnight, so they can all be 'fighting fit' to confirm Amy Coney Barrett on their return. In order to facilitate this, Senate Judiciary Committee hearings will still begin next week as planned, even if the rest of the Senate is shut. :facepalm: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/05/politics/amy-coney-barrett-supreme-court-confirmation-coronavirus/index.html

11 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Fucking idiot! Assuming he's got the 'rona, WHY the fuck did he get into a sealed car to a drive about with members of his security team?  He's probably condemned them to death.  (Hmmm, what are their names? Possible 2021 candidates :lol:

9 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I expect a late october rise in cases.

Fake News!!!!

15 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I expect a late october rise in cases.

That's great. How many of the 134k people who liked that tweet could get access to those drugs though? I'd love to see his medical bill.

• Like 2