Jump to content
Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

TWO guesses, seriously?  That's generous :lol:

 

Some round here would still struggle though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reports coming in of violence started by Trump mobs throughout The USA. They're randomly beating up journalists and people they identify as liberals chanting 'f*** fake news' and other not very nice things. :mellow:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Reports coming in of violence started by Trump mobs throughout The USA. They're randomly beating up journalists and people they identify as liberals chanting 'f*** fake news' and other not very nice things. :mellow: 

 

 

Every state capital apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a piece of work...! Trying to setup a coup of the greatest country & in the process destroying the credibility and causing chaos & violence... he has always admired autocrats & wants so badly to be one because he is a very shallow hedonistic petty narcissist. This man is really a joke. Wish he’d just “go home” and stay there!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

A woman now in critical condition after shots are fired, or so CNN says.

Seems like she’s dead: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TomTomTelekom said:

What a piece of work...! Trying to setup a coup of the greatest country & in the process destroying the credibility...


:referee:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only winner in all of this is George W. Bush...who suddenly doesn't seem so bad.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Seems like she’s dead: 

 

OMG.That will probably incite more violence.Ironic that Trump supporters who are meant to be so big on law and order are fighting pitched battles with the police ! If this was ANTIFA who stormed Capitol Hill Trump would have declared martial law for sure by now !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Windsor said:

The only winner in all of this is George W. Bush...who suddenly doesn't seem so bad.

Oh shut the fuck up about rehabilitating George W Bush. He needs absolutely no rehabilitation at all regardless of how fucking awful Trump is. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Windsor said:

The only winner in all of this is George W. Bush...who suddenly doesn't seem so bad.


When the truth about Jimmy Savile came out, people didn’t go about saying “Well, Gary Glitter doesn’t look so bad now does he?”

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's talk that members of Trumps cabinet might be about to invoke the 25th amendment which would remove Donald Trump from power on the grounds that he is no longer mentally fit to be President. . What took  them so long?:huh: https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2021/01/06/lieu-ilhan-pressley-pence-trump-amendment

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The situation in the Capitol is under control now and they’ve all been ejected from the building. The National Guard are there in big numbers and the proceedings of the House are set to continue.

 

Nothing to see here etc etc. The media have nothing else to report on at the moment so they’re stirring and sensationalising this to no end. Just like they did with the BLM stuff. They love to build unrest stories up in the hope that others watching will join in. That way it keeps the story running for days for them, though likely nothing significant will happen. One random woman shot and killed. So what? Happens every time there’s a major protest but the sun will still rise tomorrow and Biden will be inaugurated and nothing will really change.


A lot of the members on this forum need to calm down and stop playing into the hands of the media all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of political opinion it should never come to this 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

The situation in the Capitol is under control now and they’ve all been ejected from the building. The National Guard are there in big numbers and the proceedings of the House are set to continue.

 

Nothing to see here etc etc. The media have nothing else to report on at the moment so they’re stirring and sensationalising this to no end. Just like they did with the BLM stuff. They love to build unrest stories up in the hope that others watching will join in. That way it keeps the story running for days for them, though likely nothing significant will happen. One random woman shot and killed. So what? Happens every time there’s a major protest but the sun will still rise tomorrow and Biden will be inaugurated and nothing will really change.


A lot of the members on this forum need to calm down and stop playing into the hands of the media all the time.

 

It was all worth it for the Jamiroquai post though. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

The situation in the Capitol is under control now and they’ve all been ejected from the building. The National Guard are there in big numbers and the proceedings of the House are set to continue.

 

Nothing to see here etc etc. The media have nothing else to report on at the moment so they’re stirring and sensationalising this to no end. Just like they did with the BLM stuff. They love to build unrest stories up in the hope that others watching will join in. That way it keeps the story running for days for them, though likely nothing significant will happen. One random woman shot and killed. So what? Happens every time there’s a major protest but the sun will still rise tomorrow and Biden will be inaugurated and nothing will really change.


A lot of the members on this forum need to calm down and stop playing into the hands of the media all the time.

Yes, it would appear that Donald Trumps coup attempt was as big a failure as the rest of his Presidency ! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Windsor said:

The only winner in all of this is George W. Bush...who suddenly doesn't seem so bad.

 

Purely by coincidence I was listening to Neil Young's 'Living With War' album when all this kicked off. 'Let's Impeach The President' seemed prescient.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to April Ryan Congress are meeting to remove Trump from office right now ! This has backfired on him big time, or bigly as he would say ! If he is removed by the 25th Amendment does that bar him from ever being able to run for President again? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

The situation in the Capitol is under control now and they’ve all been ejected from the building. The National Guard are there in big numbers and the proceedings of the House are set to continue.

 

Nothing to see here etc etc. The media have nothing else to report on at the moment so they’re stirring and sensationalising this to no end. Just like they did with the BLM stuff. They love to build unrest stories up in the hope that others watching will join in. That way it keeps the story running for days for them, though likely nothing significant will happen. One random woman shot and killed. So what? Happens every time there’s a major protest but the sun will still rise tomorrow and Biden will be inaugurated and nothing will really change.


A lot of the members on this forum need to calm down and stop playing into the hands of the media all the time.

 

Agree with a lot of what you say on here but I do wonder just how much longer people need to calm down and there's nothing to see here. The President of the United States has instigated a riot that has resulted in the occupation of the Legislature of the United States and the death of a woman. Biden may well be inaugurated as expected but these people and their anger doesn't just disappear overnight, particularly when the exiting President is still encouraging them and feeding their paranoia.In October, the FBI arrested men plotting to kidnap the Governor of Michigan and put her on trial for treason. Today, armed gangs have been seen outside the count in Georgia for the two Senate Special Elections, causing state election officials to evacuate. This is not normal and it shouldn't be dismissed. The Munich Beer Hall Putsch was similarly ridiculous and unsuccessful, but the long term consequences were dire.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone pick Nancy Pelosi for 2021? She's unfortunately probably as much of a walking target as Ghislaine Maxwell.

 

Anyway, I'm with The Fonz 

fonz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING NEWS- Donald Trumps twitter account has just been locked. This will hurt him more than losing the Presidency...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Oh shut the fuck up about rehabilitating George W Bush. He needs absolutely no rehabilitation at all regardless of how fucking awful Trump is. 

 

What did he ever do wrong?

 

Except for the whole Isis thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumps Twitter account locked for 12 hours. The Twitter account of a President. Locked. TWITTER. ACCOUNT. PRESIDENT. LOCKED. Not a 12 year boy. Not a homophobic middle aged fat basement dweller. No. DONALD. THE FUCKING PRESIDENT. TRUMP.

 

Thank you Twitter. But keep it locked forever, please?

 

Source: 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

 

Agree with a lot of what you say on here but I do wonder just how much longer people need to calm down and there's nothing to see here. The President of the United States has instigated a riot that has resulted in the occupation of the Legislature of the United States and the death of a woman. Biden may well be inaugurated as expected but these people and their anger doesn't just disappear overnight, particularly when the exiting President is still encouraging them and feeding their paranoia.In October, the FBI arrested men plotting to kidnap the Governor of Michigan and put her on trial for treason. Today, armed gangs have been seen outside the count in Georgia for the two Senate Special Elections, causing state election officials to evacuate. This is not normal and it shouldn't be dismissed. The Munich Beer Hall Putsch was similarly ridiculous and unsuccessful, but the long term consequences were dire.


Lol. You got the throwback to Nazi Germany in there so kudos. You can’t set a doomsday forecast without throwing good ole Adolf in. Seriously take a look at yourself. Storm in a teacup man. It won’t even be news in a few weeks and in a few months this MAGA stuff will disintegrate. Let’s revisit this post then.
 

I would advise many of the members on this forum to stop watch rolling news, particularly during lockdowns. It’s not only  bad for your mental health but it gives you a distorted reality of how the world is actually functioning on a day to day basis by pulling the bad 1% under focus. 
 

These protests/riots are nothing. Alas people have very short term memories. I studied U.S. politics at uni. Off the top of my head I could name you hundreds of occasions when there were riots, protests, shootings, terrorism attacks, bombings, assassination attempts and the doomsday prophecies coming from the media were pretty much on par with what is being said on social media today. The truth is there has always been turmoil of some kind in the States. It’s a huge country with hundreds of millions of people, many with big differences. We’ve been here before. We’ll be here again. Storm in a teacup. It’s a very resilient country with a strong democracy and strong institutions. It will bounce back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Anyone pick Nancy Pelosi for 2021? She's unfortunately probably as much of a walking target as Ghislaine Maxwell.

 

Anyway, I'm with The Fonz 

fonz.png

 

Never mind Pelosi; scanning Twitter the Trump crowd have declared Pence a traitor for refusing to overturn the election.

I think they are also riled at the amount of speculation that he may already be acting president as it was he who called in the national guard apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use