Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Trump supporters are backing his proposed ban on Halibuts by citing the actions that Jimmy Carter took against Iranians in 1979.

Both the US and British embassies in Tehran were closed and remained so for the next 10 years.

What Trump supporters fail to take in to account was that the issue at the time was directly with Iran rather than an entire religion.

• Like 1

This made me chuckle

_87113015_trumpfacts1.png

This thread is an embarrassment

This thread is an embarrassment

Because we are discussing US politics or because of US politics?

Petition to ban Donald Trump entry to the UK currently stands at 215,923 signatures

The petition to not ban entry is at 678 signatures

This made me chuckle

_87113015_trumpfacts1.png

That would be funnier if she hadn't always worn them. Headscarves have been de rigueur for decades among horsy ladies of a certain age.

12342421_10153487970703300_5563293986329

Got to laugh at the 'blames immigrants for Americas problems' I thought 99% of Americans were immigrants.

So, technically, he's right!

Trump supporters are backing his proposed ban on Halibuts by citing the actions that Jimmy Carter took against Iranians in 1979.

Both the US and British embassies in Tehran were closed and remained so for the next 10 years.

What Trump supporters fail to take in to account was that the issue at the time was directly with Iran rather than an entire religion.

They also forgot that in "librul" America the mere idea of the US actually taking any action to defend itself against frothing-mouth 7th century religious savages at all is "Like, sooooo passé and gauche, darling!!!!"

I heard one yank cunt last night firing into 'it happened in bosnia' ' it happened in Europe in the 30's' whilst ripping Trump.

I notice he spectacularly forgot to mention the systematic ethnic cleansing of the ol' redskins.

Cunt.

• Like 2

They also forgot that in "librul" America the mere idea of the US actually taking any action to defend itself against frothing-mouth 7th century religious savages at all is "Like, sooooo passé and gauche, darling!!!!"

I take it you have been reading the news recently?

You mean Obama's token little piddly non-event drone strikes, while he sits around refusing to condemn Turkey when they shoot down the Russians who are trying to get rid of ISIS? Obviously if Obama's "actions" against ISIS had any meaningful effect at all, you freaks would really would be in revolt against him.

Anyway I thought you weren't talking to me any more except in the instances where you've come up with a hilarious "crack" that even Stuart from Beavis and Butthead would have dismissed as too lame, to try and somehow switch around the blame for how miserable life is in my family from my mother being a deadly Waynetta Slob & Annie Wilkes combo, to "oh" "no" "Dr." "Z" "it's" "like" "because" "you're" "a" "teenager" "who" "refuses" "to" "wear" "deodorant" "or" "something".

(can't believe I actually just transcribed your words, the most elephant-concussingly-lame words ever typed, and a black hole didn't open up and suck us all in)

You mean Obama's token little piddly non-event drone strikes, while he sits around refusing to condemn Turkey when they shoot down the Russians who are trying to get rid of ISIS? Obviously if Obama's "actions" against ISIS had any meaningful effect at all, you freaks would really would be in revolt against him.

Anyway I thought you weren't talking to me any more except in the instances where you've come up with a hilarious "crack" that even Stuart from Beavis and Butthead would have dismissed as too lame, to try and somehow switch around the blame for how miserable life is in my family from my mother being a deadly Waynetta Slob & Annie Wilkes combo, to "oh" "no" "Dr." "Z" "it's" "like" "because" "you're" "a" "teenager" "who" "refuses" "to" "wear" "deodorant" "or" "something".

(can't believe I actually just transcribed your words, the most elephant-concussingly-lame words ever typed, and a black hole didn't open up and suck us all in)

I had no idea your mother had let you out of your cage.

Hahahaha?

Have you tried this?

I really should email and get them to add an eleventh sign, "If you are trying to prove how morally and intellectually superior you are by sneering like the snarling Josef Fritzl wannabe you are, about how much abuse some sickening middle aged witch got away with on an innocent and defenseless child". That might be a sign that there's something wrong

Hahahaha?

Have you tried this?

I really should email and get them to add an eleventh sign, "If you are trying to prove how morally and intellectually superior you are by sneering like the snarling Josef Fritzl wannabe you are, about how much abuse some sickening middle aged witch got away with on an innocent and defenseless child". That might be a sign that there's something wrong

If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you contact the child protection agencies if you're making claims of abuse from a "sickening middle aged witch"?

Hahahaha?

Have you tried this?

If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you contact the child protection agencies if you're making claims of abuse from a "sickening middle aged witch"?

Erm, I don't know? Because abuse is a difficult thing to deal with?

In your infinite dementia caused by decades of performing passionate annilingus on the rotting remains of Stalin and Mohammed's-respective-corpses genius you wouldn't be trying to suggest that just because I didn't go running to the authorities on day 1, and because she hasn't already been convicted and jailed for life, that means not only could it not possibly have happened but also it's scientific proof that she's the best parent ever, would you?

Hahahaha?

Have you tried this?

also why are you so adamant that phantom has Alzheimers

He doesn't he has Allah-zeimers it's something entirely different.

If you want to insist that someone who chunters "yeah, I'm tellin ya, this is really the time for Christians to shoot things up and stuff!" while the bodies of the latest Islamic massacre are still being zipped up and the rest of the world is busy expressing 0% shock at the revelation that the shooters were in fact Halibuts, is completely mentally sound, then you go ahead and believe that.

Hahahaha?

Have you tried this?

Erm, I don't know? Because abuse is a difficult thing to deal with?

In your infinite dementia caused by decades of performing passionate annilingus on the rotting remains of Stalin and Mohammed's-respective-corpses genius you wouldn't be trying to suggest that just because I didn't go running to the authorities on day 1, and because she hasn't already been convicted and jailed for life, that means not only could it not possibly have happened but also it's scientific proof that she's the best parent ever, would you?

what are you whittering on about?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHH!

HAHAAHAHAHH!!!

I think that's pretty much a carved-in-stone "yes" on the question!

Or "well I was going to until you devastatingly pointed out how universe-shatteringly asinine it was".

Hahahaha?

Have you tried this?

Or he could write a book about it. Those misery childhood memoirs seem to sell very well, for some reason. (I wouldn't buy it, mind)

• Like 3

Im struggling to remember anybody more maniacal on here as Z.

• Like 5

Maniacally devoted to the truth perhaps.

http://www.selectsmart.com/president/I also found this which is very interesting.

Apparently Bernie Sanders is the candidate who best matches my answers. :scratchhead:

Mine too, with a 92% rating, Clinton 2nd at 80%. Trump came in at number 14 with 6%. Which is about the same chance he's got of becoming President (hopefully).

Same as mine.

• Like 1