Sean

Shaun`s Death By Numbers 2016I

Since Shaun is busy, I've decided to put a list of people who had died but have not been awarded points. Please tell me if I missed anyone else (as I'm sure I have missed some):

Bill Cardille

Dr Kate Granger

Steve Latourette

Helen Bentley

Joao Havelange

Gene Wilder

Vera Caslavaka

Rowena Kincaid

Gloria De Haven

Vivien Gray

Mauril Belanger

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Jimmy Perry

Prince (owed to Youwanticewiththat).

Shimon Peres

Prince Mikasa

Updated for Shimon Peres and Prince Mikasa for must be updated list. Tony Adamowicz has no qualifying obit, and tell me anyone else I missed.

Any obit is accepted here - I'll be happy to repost a New York Times obit for you on Tony A. It's astonishing he got no press in the U.K.

Anyway, whatever obit was posted for Tony on this website is good enough, we don't have rules like that here. I understand it's a U.K. page and all that but they really need to add the New York Times to their list of accepted sources. It's the epitome of recognition at death, moreso than any of the U.K. sources combined.

SC

• Like 1

I understand it's a U.K. page and all that but they really need to add the New York Times to their list of accepted sources. It's the epitome of recognition at death, moreso than any of the U.K. sources combined.

SC

enhanced-buzz-11928-1338827157-3.jpg

• Like 2

You've got CNN and FOX.

I only saw racing site obits. Please show me that obit.

You've got CNN and FOX.

Don't remind me.

I'm probably going to end up sending you 4 or 5 team's of lists of 20 Shaun-hope that's OK!?

Probably will annoy you! 😁 I was going to send in two teams this year but as you've reduced list size I will enter more than twice if permitted!

If you allow multiple teams, I'm probably going to PM you what I plan to be my DDP theme team this year.

I hope to be up to date fully by December 1st.Slowly working my way through all the names.Busy as ever down my end but it will quieten down before xmas thankfully.

I'm probably going to end up sending you 4 or 5 team's of lists of 20 Shaun-hope that's OK!?

Probably will annoy you! I was going to send in two teams this year but as you've reduced list size I will enter more than twice if permitted!

one team per member but as many drafts can be sent to me beforehand.

• Like 2

Deleted

Probably will annoy you! I was going to send in two teams this year but as you've reduced list size I will enter more than twice if permitted!

one team per member but as many drafts can be sent to me beforehand.

Many Thanks for the clarification

• Like 1

Update anytime soon?

Update anytime soon?

By end of the week but there are likely to be mistakes.If everyone double checks mine it should get sorted out before the end of the month.

Don't forget Ray Columbus for Sir Creep. Lost track of hits but that's about 24 so I'm closing in. Need Emma to drop dead before 2017.

The end of the week has come and gone.

'Twould have been nice to know where we all stand. I'm well aware I need Emma to die to have a chance of winning, but have no idea otherwise.

SC

• Like 1

The end of the week has come and gone.

'Twould have been nice to know where we all stand. I'm well aware I need Emma to die to have a chance of winning, but have no idea otherwise.

SC

My OCD response to this is...

It's actually been a week since the end of the week Sean was talking about.

Sorry guys still have been struggling with the masterlist.To make it worse I broke my knee again the other day so am drugged up somewhat.If you could all individually count up your points and send me your estimation it would mean I can do an update without primarily relying on my flawed spreadsheet.

I'm still on 42 measly points with two deaths.

Might have to write this one off, Shaun. Ambitious to get 50 names x however many entrants and keep on top of it all. Next year's might be easier to handle.

My entry for that will be with you shortly.

Right, as Shaun is currently medicated - chap, you need to stop chasing that roadrunner, it's no good for your knees - here is a rough estimate of the current scoreboard. By rough estimate I mean the sum aggregate of everyone on your list who has died, minus those you subbed in June. Those who didn't get obits I leave to Shaun but to make things easier I include a complete list of "hits" at the bottom per player so if someone didn't fufil the QO criteria, all he need do is deduct the points for that player off a persons total.

The scoreboard, my maths notwithstanding:

1. DDT 1838 (33/49)
  2. Death Impends 1515 (26/50)
  3. Captain Chorizo 1512 (24/50)
  4. Sir Creep 1149 (25/50)
  5. Gcreptile 1025 (17/50)
  6. JiroemonKimura 974 (20/50)
  7. RadGuy 967 (17/50)
  8. Rotten Ali 941 (16/50)
  9. The Dead Cow 921 (15/50)
  10. Grim Up North 883 (17/50)
  11. Msc 848 (17/50)
  12. Shaun 820 (17/50)
  13. Book 771 (14/50)
  14. Handrejka 674 (12/50)
  15. The Unknown Man 625 (12/50)
  16. NottheNagsHeadReading 623 (17/50)
  17. Maryportfuncity 591 (14/50)
  18. Chopped Liver 475 (12/50)
  19. NotSirPeterMaxwelDavies 467 (9/50)
  20. Morbid Kid 460 (11/50)
  21. Bibliogrypon 445 (5/50)
  22. YouwantICEwiththat 381 (6/50)
  23. Windsor 352 (9/50)
  24. Gooseberry Crumble 130 (5/50)
  25. Young Willz 42 (2/50)

Those taken so far:

DDT (Feek, diski, gartside, travis, crowe, plowright, esterhazy, b brown, Lubbock, ford, caslavska, fekete, mulkearns, hailu, angelil, mcdonald, Maxwell dacies, marks, haggerty, ellis, edhi, cruyff, blue, Wilson, hoferlin, farren, granger, ghosh, raiola, armenteros, jones, Kincaid, renouf)

Sir Creep (adamowicz, angelil, crowe, cruyff, derby lewis, diski, ellis, esterhazy, farren, feek, ford, Harrington jr, hechler, hooker, marks, Maxwell davies, mccullough, mulligan, sm jones, smith, slocombe, mikasa, Bentley, cardile, sager)

JiroemonKimura (SM Jones, Lang, Crowe, Granger, feek, angleil, marks, ford, hooker, libous, bhumibol, ali, gabor, hechler, slocombe, renouf, cruyff, sager, mcdonald, derby lewis)

Gcreptile (smith, Kincaid, mulligan, sm jones, michelmore, raiola, latourette, buster, granger, borges, ford, leppard, dorr, armenteros, diski, jones, Washington)

Msc (Susannah Mushat Jones, Douglas Slocombe, Robert F Dorr, Monty Brinson, Vera caslavaks, Peter esterhaz, Peter Maxwell davies, Colin smith (Sheridans dad), Douglas Wilmer 20, Guy Hamilton , Er Braithwaite, Rowena Kincaid, Kris travis, Dr kate granger, Albert mcquarrie, Craig sager, Zsa zsa gabor)

Rotten Ali (Caroline Aherne, Muhammad Ali, Rene Angelil, Senator Robert Bennett, Martin Crowe, Jenny Diski, Joey Feek, Rob Ford, Dr Kate Granger, Goran hadzic, Dan haggarty, Joao havelange, Zsa zsa gabor, Howard marks, Susannah Mushat Jones, Craig sager)

Book (feek, crowe, angelil, ford, aherne, granger, ali, brown, jones, honecker, castro, esterhazy, marks, gabor)

The Dead Cow (SM Jones, feek, aherne, granger, crowe, cruyff, travis, diski, Kincaid, ali, ford, marks, angelil, kiarostami, sager)

RadGuy (bhumibol, adamowicz, ali, angelil, granger, castro, crowe, diski, feek, Kincaid, ford, gabor, havelange, sm jones, marks, Reagan, travis)

YouwantICE (not rice) with that (aherne, feek, crowe, stigwood, castro, prince)

Handrejka (plowright, crowe, aichinger, ali, fox, gabor, aherne, angelil, marks, castro, feek, sm jones)

Chopped Liver (gabor, crowe, havelange, bhumibol, ford, angelil, castro, vigoda, marks, slocombe, sm jones, glenn)

Morbid Kid (feek, Reagan, vigoda, bhumibol, gabor, crowe, marks, ford, michelmore, young, peres)

Gooseberry Crumble (dehaven, bhumibol, wilder, Hamilton, gray)

Bibliogryphon (crowe, mcnamara, sm jones, aherne, diski)

Grim up north (ali, Reagan, crowe, bhumibol, aherne, gaynes, marks, sm jones, feek, Corbett, ford, michelmore, diski, martin, cryuff, granger, sager)

Death Impends (Bhumibol, Angelil, Crowe, Cruyff, Belanger Diski, Esterhazy, Farren, Feek, Ford, Glenn, Kincaid, Renouf, Granger, Harrington Jr, Hudnut, Jones, SM Jones, Latourette, libous, Lubbock, Marks, Sager, Smith, Travis, Vigoda)

Shaun (Crowe, Kwouk, Slocombe, Mikasa, Gabor, SMJ, Rivette, Sim, Marks, Michelmore, Ford, Ali, Cruyff, Koide, Granger, LaTourette, Kincaid)

Young Willz (Brown, Perry)

The Unknown Man (Feek, Crowe, Angelil, Castro, Marks, Gabor, DeHaven, Bhumibol, Diski, Havelange, SMJ, Ford)

Chorizo (SMJ, Brinson, Travis, Crowe, Feek, Angelil, Diski, Raiola, Marks, Aherne, Kincaid, Maxwell Davies, Eiselen, Esterhazy, Caslavska, Cryuff, Cox, Pateman, Harrington Jr, Ford, Dorr, Wiedmier, Granger, Renouf)

Maryportfuncity (SM jones, jones, angelil, granger, crowe, diski, feek, miller, gabor, castro, glenn, Reagan, michelmore, havelange)

Nags Head (Diski, Marks, Crowe, Esterhazy, Plowright, Bhumibol, Ford, Havelange, Cruyff, Slocombe, Castro, Gray, Glenn, Reagan, Michelmore, Gabor, Aherne)

Windsor (Crowe, Marks, Gsabor, Bhumibol, Lubbock, Castro, Ali, Reagan, Sim)

NotSirPeter (Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, Nancy Reagan, Joey Feek, Johan Cruyff, Piete da Jong, Caroline aherne, Susannah mushat jones, Martin crowe, Zsa zsa)

It's a day off, I thought, I'll just tot these numbers together, can't take that long. I'm never doing this again! Hah.

Also, I think I know who is going to win. THIRTY-THREE out of 49? Fucking incredible, DDT, my hat's off.

• Like 6

Right, as Shaun is currently medicated - chap, you need to stop chasing that roadrunner, it's no good for your knees - here is a rough estimate of the current scoreboard. By rough estimate I mean the sum aggregate of everyone on your list who has died, minus those you subbed in June. Those who didn't get obits I leave to Shaun but to make things easier I include a complete list of "hits" at the bottom per player so if someone didn't fufil the QO criteria, all he need do is deduct the points for that player off a persons total.

1. DDT 1838 (33/49)
  2. Death Impends 1515 (26/50)
  3. Captain Chorizo 1512 (24/50)
  4. Sir Creep 1149 (25/50)
  5. Gcreptile 1025 (17/50)
  6. JiroemonKimura 974 (20/50)
  7. RadGuy 967 (17/50)
  8. Rotten Ali 941 (16/50)
  9. The Dead Cow 921 (15/50)
  10. Grim Up North 883 (17/50)
  11. Msc 848 (17/50)
  12. Shaun 820 (17/50)
  13. Book 771 (14/50)
  14. Handrejka 674 (12/50)
  15. The Unknown Man 625 (12/50)
  16. NottheNagsHeadReading 623 (17/50)
  17. Maryportfuncity 591 (14/50)
  18. Chopped Liver 475 (12/50)
  19. NotSirPeterMaxwelDavies 467 (9/50)
  20. Morbid Kid 460 (11/50)
  21. Bibliogrypon 445 (5/50)
  22. YouwantICEwiththat 381 (6/50)
  23. Windsor 352 (9/50)
  24. Gooseberry Crumble 130 (5/50)
  25. Young Willz 42 (2/50)

Those taken so far:

DDT (Feek, diski, gartside, travis, crowe, plowright, esterhazy, b brown, Lubbock, ford, caslavska, fekete, mulkearns, hailu, angelil, mcdonald, Maxwell dacies, marks, haggerty, ellis, edhi, cruyff, blue, Wilson, hoferlin, farren, granger, ghosh, raiola, armenteros, jones, Kincaid, renouf)

Sir Creep (adamowicz, angelil, crowe, cruyff, derby lewis, diski, ellis, esterhazy, farren, feek, ford, Harrington jr, hechler, hooker, marks, Maxwell davies, mccullough, mulligan, sm jones, smith, slocombe, mikasa, Bentley, cardile, sager)

JiroemonKimura (SM Jones, Lang, Crowe, Granger, feek, angleil, marks, ford, hooker, libous, bhumibol, ali, gabor, hechler, slocombe, renouf, cruyff, sager, mcdonald, derby lewis)

Gcreptile (smith, Kincaid, mulligan, sm jones, michelmore, raiola, latourette, buster, granger, borges, ford, leppard, dorr, armenteros, diski, jones, Washington)

Msc (Susannah Mushat Jones, Douglas Slocombe, Robert F Dorr, Monty Brinson, Vera caslavaks, Peter esterhaz, Peter Maxwell davies, Colin smith (Sheridans dad), Douglas Wilmer 20, Guy Hamilton , Er Braithwaite, Rowena Kincaid, Kris travis, Dr kate granger, Albert mcquarrie, Craig sager, Zsa zsa gabor)

Rotten Ali (Caroline Aherne, Muhammad Ali, Rene Angelil, Senator Robert Bennett, Martin Crowe, Jenny Diski, Joey Feek, Rob Ford, Dr Kate Granger, Goran hadzic, Dan haggarty, Joao havelange, Zsa zsa gabor, Howard marks, Susannah Mushat Jones, Craig sager)

Book (feek, crowe, angelil, ford, aherne, granger, ali, brown, jones, honecker, castro, esterhazy, marks, gabor)

The Dead Cow (SM Jones, feek, aherne, granger, crowe, cruyff, travis, diski, Kincaid, ali, ford, marks, angelil, kiarostami, sager)

RadGuy (bhumibol, adamowicz, ali, angelil, granger, castro, crowe, diski, feek, Kincaid, ford, gabor, havelange, sm jones, marks, Reagan, travis)

Handrejka (plowright, crowe, aichinger, ali, fox, gabor, aherne, angelil, marks, castro, feek, sm jones)

Chopped Liver (gabor, crowe, havelange, bhumibol, ford, angelil, castro, vigoda, marks, slocombe, sm jones, glenn)

Morbid Kid (feek, Reagan, vigoda, bhumibol, gabor, crowe, marks, ford, michelmore, young, peres)

Grim up north (ali, Reagan, crowe, bhumibol, aherne, gaynes, marks, sm jones, feek, Corbett, ford, michelmore, diski, martin, cryuff, granger, sager)

Death Impends (Bhumibol, Angelil, Crowe, Cruyff, Belanger Diski, Esterhazy, Farren, Feek, Ford, Glenn, Kincaid, Renouf, Granger, Harrington Jr, Hudnut, Jones, SM Jones, Latourette, libous, Lubbock, Marks, Sager, Smith, Travis, Vigoda)

Shaun (Crowe, Kwouk, Slocombe, Mikasa, Gabor, SMJ, Rivette, Sim, Marks, Michelmore, Ford, Ali, Cruyff, Koide, Granger, LaTourette, Kincaid)

The Unknown Man (Feek, Crowe, Angelil, Castro, Marks, Gabor, DeHaven, Bhumibol, Diski, Havelange, SMJ, Ford)

Chorizo (SMJ, Brinson, Travis, Crowe, Feek, Angelil, Diski, Raiola, Marks, Aherne, Kincaid, Maxwell Davies, Eiselen, Esterhazy, Caslavska, Cryuff, Cox, Pateman, Harrington Jr, Ford, Dorr, Wiedmier, Granger, Renouf)

Maryportfuncity (SM jones, jones, angelil, granger, crowe, diski, feek, miller, gabor, castro, glenn, Reagan, michelmore, havelange)

Nags Head (Diski, Marks, Crowe, Esterhazy, Plowright, Bhumibol, Ford, Havelange, Cruyff, Slocombe, Castro, Gray, Glenn, Reagan, Michelmore, Gabor, Aherne)

NotSirPeter (Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, Nancy Reagan, Joey Feek, Johan Cruyff, Piete da Jong, Caroline aherne, Susannah mushat jones, Martin crowe, Zsa zsa)

It's a day off, I thought, I'll just tot these numbers together, can't take that long. I'm never doing this again! Hah.

Also, I think I know who is going to win. THIRTY-THREE out of 49? effing incredible, DDT, my hat's off.

I think you'll find I had an entry in this and am not bottom (sorry Wilz).

Anyhow who entered this by PM and didn't publicise their team are at an obvious disadvantage when it comes to non-Shauns totting up the scores, yes. Hence it being an aid rather than an absolute.

Did you include points for Adamowicz, cause he didn't obit.

• DDT 1838 (33/49)
  • Death Impends 1515 (26/50)
  • Captain Chorizo 1512 (24/50)
  • Sir Creep 1149 (25/50)
  • Gcreptile 1025 (17/50)
  • JiroemonKimura 974 (20/50)
  • RadGuy 967 (17/50)
  • Rotten Ali 941 (16/50)
  • The Dead Cow 921 (15/50)
  • Grim Up North 883 (17/50)
  • Msc 848 (17/50)
  • Shaun 820 (17/50)
  • Book 771 (14/50)
  • Handrejka 674 (12/50)
  • The Unknown Man 625 (12/50)
  • NottheNagsHeadReading 623 (17/50)
  • Maryportfuncity 591 (14/50)
  • Chopped Liver 475 (12/50)
  • NotSirPeterMaxwelDavies 467 (9/50)
  • Morbid Kid 460 (11/50)
  • Bibliogrypon 445 (5/50)
  • YouwantICEwiththat 381 (6/50)
  • Windsor 352 (9/50)
  • Gooseberry Crumble 130 (5/50)
  • Young Willz 42 (2/50)

Those taken so far:

Also, I think I know who is going to win. THIRTY-THREE out of 49? effing incredible, DDT, my hat's off.

I'm delighted that I haven't come last! and of course there's still time for more late hits!