7 - the king of Thailand

8 - Goodluck Jonathan - a Nigerian

9 - Barbara Windsor - a actress

10 - Paul Mcartney - an ex Liverpudlian

11 - Roald Dhal - a B-rate writer

12 - DUKE OF wINDSOR

13 - Neil Kinnock - ex left winger

14 - George Michael

Utter brilliance. I await the next 14 with baited breath.

• Like 2

my list -

1 - Petula Clark - singist

2 - Cliff Richard - poser

3 - George Bush - american

4 - president Sadat - Syrian

5 - Hilary Clinton - another american

6 - the king of Tonga

7 - the king of Thailand

12 - DUKE OF wINDSOR

14 - George Michael

the Duke of Windsor is not clear enough who do you mean.

my list -

6 - the king of Tonga

7 - the king of Thailand

12 - DUKE OF wINDSOR

14 - George Michael

I think he means Edward VIII, who died in 1972.

my list -

6 - the king of Tonga

7 - the king of Thailand

12 - DUKE OF wINDSOR

14 - George Michael

Its clear enough, he died in 1972 of a heart attack while receiving a gummy blowjob from Wallace Simpson, allegedly.

Never attempted a shadow list before but will give it a go...

1) Billy Graham

2) Zsa Zsa Gabor

3) Martin Crowe

4) Bhumibal Adulyadej

5) Gordon Banks

6) Chuck Berry

7) Aretha Franklin

8) Olivia de Havilland

9) Nancy Reagan

10) Gene Wilder

11) Peter Sallis

12) John McCain

13) Kirk Douglas

14) Hugh Hefner

15) Muhammad Ali

16) Angela Lansbury

17) Dick Van Dyke

18) Stuart Hall

19) Bruce Forsythe

20) Stan Bowles

21) João Havelange

22) Clive James

23) Hosni Mubarak

24) Vera Lynn

25) Nicholas Parsons

26) David Rockerfella

27) Jimmy Carter

28) Ian Brady

29) Howard Marks

30) Josef Fritzl

31) Charles Mason

32) Buzz Aldrin

33) Bob Dole

34) Larry King

35) Mel Brooks

36) Valerie Harper

37) Donald Sutherland

38) Willie Nelson

39) Betty White

40) Gazza

41) Bobby Charlton

42) Walter Scheel

43) Liam Cosgrave

44) Dicky Bird

45) Kenny Rogers

46) Ken Dodd

47) Michael Fish

48) Denis Norden

49) Stan Lee

50) Herman Wouk

I hope I have checked these properly.

my list -

6 - the king of Tonga

7 - the king of Thailand

12 - DUKE OF wINDSOR

14 - George Michael

I think he means Edward VIII, who died in 1972.

I love the assumption, quite clearly, a woman could NEVER be as thick as this fuck knuckle. :lol:

33) Bob Hope

Unless this is a different Bob Hope from the one I'm thinking of, you might want to switch him out.

33) Bob Hope

Unless this is a different Bob Hope from the one I'm thinking of, you might want to switch him out.

Oops, I was meant to put Bob Dole.

my list -

6 - the king of Tonga

7 - the king of Thailand

12 - DUKE OF wINDSOR

14 - George Michael

Someone's taking the piss ........ could it be one of our own going anonymous ape after a couple of shandys? ....... anyone want to own up?

C'MON COMMITTEE!!!!! It's already 2016 across many parts of the globe .... time to reveal your masterpiece.

(good grief ....... no longer a 'pointless ranter' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... how curious!)

C'MON COMMITTEE!!!!! It's already 2016 across many parts of the globe .... time to reveal your masterpiece.

They usually do it a couple of minutes before midnight GMT. So about 5 hours from now.

• Like 1

They usually do it a couple of minutes before midnight GMT. So about 5 hours from now.

There is a dateline issue here that the committee perhaps does need to think about .... in this particular .. the 'Martin Crowe question'. He is there in the 2015 list ... and will no doubt be in the 2016 list .... but if he goes west before midnight GMT and the lists publication he can't score in either '15 or '16. Death List is not simply a UK phenomenon .... it's global ..... and should reflect that. Publishing the list as the globe crosses into the New Year would maximise potential.

There is a dateline issue here that the committee perhaps does need to think about .... in this particular .. the 'Martin Crowe question'. He is there in the 2015 list ... and will no doubt be in the 2016 list .... but if he goes west before midnight GMT and the lists publication he can't score in either '15 or '16. Death List is not simply a UK phenomenon .... it's global ..... and should reflect that. Publishing the list as the globe crosses into the New Year would maximise potential.
let's hope they include joey feek or I'll feek out.

Yet ..... of course they will have thought this through .... many years ago .... silly me!

let's hope they include joey feek or I'll feek out.

I don't think they will. She probably ain't famous enough.

Haha, interesting thought. An empty front page, all 50 places still void. Then Martin Crowe appears on, say, 7th place. Then an hour later, an Australian or a Japanese Person appears, and bit by bit all 50 places are filled. With the Americans however not appearing until 6 o'clock GMT or something like that.

Haha, interesting thought. An empty front page, all 50 places still void. Then Martin Crowe appears on, say, 7th place. Then an hour later, an Australian or a Japanese Person appears, and bit by bit all 50 places are filled. With the Americans however not appearing until 6 o'clock GMT or something like that.

But ...... who knows what time zone anyone is in?

could you take a screenshot please I would like to see what's up with it so far.

Guest Guested

What about Americans living in France i.e. Olivia De Havilland or Australians living in England i.e. Clive James

^^ Yeah, complicated question. I have no idea...

I guess I'll send my ideas here,

1.) Zsa Zsa Gabor

2.) Betty White

3.) Stan Lee

4.) Hugh Hefner

5.) George A. Romero

6.) Jacob Rothchild

7.) David Rockerfeller

8.) I.M. Pei

9.) Desmond Tutu

10.) Queen Elizabeth

11.) Henry Kissenger

12.) Prince Phillip

13.) Abdullah the Butcher

14.) Dalai Lama

15.) Boutros Boutros Ghali

16.) Richard Chamberlain

17.) Abe Vigoda

18.) Buzz Aldrin

19.) Muhammad Ali

20.) Stephan Hawking

21.) Tim Curry

22.) Jane Goodall

23.) M. Emmet Walsh

24.) Mace Neufeld

25.) Christopher Plummer

26.) Honor Blackman

27.) Rev. Billy Graham

28.) Marion Ross

29.) Donald Trump

30.) Sirhan Sirhan

31.) Charles Manson

32.) Dynamite Kid

33.) "Superstar" Billy Graham

34.) David Letterman

35.) Diana Riggs

36.) Fidel Castro

37.) Kim Jung-Un

38.) George Jung

39.) John Astin

40.) Ian McCulloch

41.) R. Lee Ermey

42.) F. Lee Bailey

43.) George Bush Sr.

44.) Nancy Reagan

45.) Jules Bass

46.) Jimmy Carter

47.) Charlie Sheen

48.) Bob Newhart

49.) Gene Wilder

50.) Woody Allen

Just number, so that I didn't actually go over 50, not in any actual particular order.

• Like 1

Guest Droosy

What about Americans living in France i.e. Olivia De Havilland or Australians living in England i.e. Clive James

The Committee are killjoys! It´s almost 20 minutes after midnight and still no list!!!

The Committee are killjoys! It´s almost 20 minutes after midnight and still no list!!!

If you live in Germany or Poland, sure. But in the UK it's 40 hours before midnight.

The Committee are amateurs.

I guarantee both 6 hits in 6 weeks as well as more hits than DL or I won't post 2017.

While I posted my list with actual SICK people they'll be running out hackneyed popular names.

SirC

Now that the list is out for I will double down on this