Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Guest Guest

she's on the list! hit no 4

Looks like Sir George Martin has died. http://variety.com/2016/music/news/george-martin-dies-dead-beatles-producer-1201726004/

Sometimes they call him the 5th Beatle-

But now they can call him the 3rd dead Beatle.

Stuart Sutcliffe was the first one though, so Sir George is #4

Looks like Sir George Martin has died. http://variety.com/2016/music/news/george-martin-dies-dead-beatles-producer-1201726004/

So there are, or were, several 5th Beatles, possibly simultaneously. I'm confused.

Looks like Sir George Martin has died. http://variety.com/2016/music/news/george-martin-dies-dead-beatles-producer-1201726004/Sometimes they call him the 5th Beatle-

So there are, or were, several 5th Beatles, possibly simultaneously. I'm confused.
If anyone was the fifth Beatle it was Brian - Paul McCartney, 1997.

The original paid line up had Stuart Sutcliffe on bass, McCartney on guitar, Lennon on guitar, Harrison on guitar and Pete Best on drums. Sutcliffe - art student mate of John's from back in the day - stayed in Hamburg and died of a brain haemorrhage. Pete Best got sacked and replaced and that produced the Fab Four. Until Paul died in 9 November 1966 and was replaced by Brian. After they split George died in 1974 and was replaced by an imposter and the CIA organised an assassination for John in 1980. Ringo survived an assassination attempt in 1964 and is now the only surviving Beatle because his life is protected by a Jewish conspiracy to keep him prominent.

Glad you raised it, I'll promote my forthcoming book on Beatle legends via this thread once it goes live on Amazon!

• Like 4

The original paid line up had Stuart Sutcliffe on bass, McCartney on guitar, Lennon on guitar, Harrison on guitar and Pete Best on drums. Sutcliffe - art student mate of John's from back in the day - stayed in Hamburg and died of a brain haemorrhage. Pete Best got sacked and replaced and that produced the Fab Four. Until Paul died in 9 November 1966 and was replaced by Brian. After they split George died in 1974 and was replaced by an imposter and the CIA organised an assassination for John in 1980. Ringo survived an assassination attempt in 1964 and is now the only surviving Beatle because his life is protected by a Jewish conspiracy to keep him prominent.

Glad you raised it, I'll promote my forthcoming book on Beatle legends via this thread once it goes live on Amazon!

Ah, that clears up the matter, at least partly. I'm glad to hear about Ringo. How exactly does George Martin fit in? The Illuminati?

Ah, that clears up the matter, at least partly. I'm glad to hear about Ringo. How exactly does George Martin fit in? The Illuminati?

Nah, the straight man; such myths and legends as attach to him mainly revolve around his benevolent indulgence of the band's half-arsed plan to replace the dead Paul with a Scots chancer, and - obviously - the greater creative role played by Martin in helming subsequent masterpieces that suggested Paul was still alive.

Seriously, you just have to read the book when it comes out; and buy a dozen copies as Christmas presents too.

Should have guessed that really.

I mean, look at the size of his fucking nose!!!

Perhaps this will help you feel less confused. (Probably not)

I think it's fair to say if we'd had a question on my show that went "Who was the 5th Beatle" it would be an even more open answer than "which is the most overrated Coen Bros. flick"

I mean christ all you have to do is have a shit bowl-haircut to be called that. I'd rather drink Yesterday's coffee than listen to those dreary Scouse berks again thank you!

I think it's fair to say if we'd had a question on my show that went "Who was the 5th Beatle" it would be an even more open answer than "which is the most overrated Coen Bros. flick"

I mean christ all you have to do is have a shit bowl-haircut to be called that. I'd rather drink Yesterday's coffee than listen to those dreary Scouse berks again thank you!

Fucking hell, at least try to change your posting style.

Hows mummy?

My mum's like Sid James. Long in the ground you daft sod!

This is what happens when you offend the Beatles mafia I guess, ooh they're an ugly lot