Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

i apologise for my fos pas. i cant belive i hadnt heard he was already dead. stupid BBC site had it listed with other news

I see nothing of the sort in the "other news". However I do see that there are plans to do a musical about Pope John Paul II

what, a musical about the Pope before he dies?

JPII

The last one to actually die.

He's a saint now, right?

i apologise for my fos pas. i cant belive i hadnt heard he was already dead. stupid BBC site had it listed with other news

I see nothing of the sort in the "other news". However I do see that there are plans to do a musical about Pope John Paul II

what, a musical about the Pope before he dies?

JPII

The last one to actually die.

He's a saint now, right?

You mean JP2 is dead? Was it in the news? Isn't there a thread for him? Did he just die? (At least irony and sarcasm are not dead.)

Wonder if he saw that coming?
Was he a Cancer?

It seems that the original thread has vanished. If we manage to find it again, we can merge them together.

Sorry for the inconvenience, normal service will be resumes as soon as possible.

It seems that the original thread has vanished. If we manage to find it again, we can merge them together.

Sorry for the inconvenience, normal service will be resumes as soon as possible.

Could it be it was accidently deleted in this morning's mass deletion exercise?

No, I've checked that.

• Like 1

No, I've checked that.

Have you checked behind the fridge or down the side of the cushions of the couch?

• Like 4

No, I've checked that.

Have you checked behind the fridge or down the side of the cushions of the couch?

Yes. Lots of spiders webs behind the fridge and a profitable £10.63 at the couch.

• Like 2

Found it in the oven. Back now.

Whenever I lose something, I always check in the fridge first.

Has that fucking spammer been banned yet (I'm assuming that's why this thread was deleted). Woke up to links to some chinky website at this first thirty odd threads two mornings in a row now.

Has that fucking spammer been banned yet (I'm assuming that's why this thread was deleted). Woke up to links to some chinky website at this first thirty odd threads two mornings in a row now.

The boss swung his mighty scythe and chopped them down.

Next knotty little problem, there's some guy who deleted my sig while hiding behind the "anonymous" feature and pretending he wasn't here, because a lifetime of exposure to fertilizer has brought him to believe that he's some kind of rogue Death Eater whose duty it is to save 1billion Halibuts from the evil overbearing unstoppable force of one guy's signature on an obscure internet forum

Can you chop him down? (if not, at least tell him pretending you're not there but lurking around and chopping things might be a sign that you know your actions are indefensible?)

I lost summat extremely valuable once and I never did find it. :(

The boss swung his mighty scythe and chopped them down.

I've been gone for two days and I miss a spammer God dammit.

lost yer marbles?

The only reason why I check the fridge first is years ago I misplaced my front door keys. Didn't find them for 2 days. They were in the fridge the whole time.

What happened was I was putting the milk in the fridge one morning, and I put my keys on the shelf while I rearranged the milk and a few other bottles. Closed the fridge and went off to work. I had totally forgot that I had left my keys in the fridge.

• Like 2

lost yer marbles?

The only reason why I check the fridge first is years ago I misplaced my front door keys. Didn't find them for 2 days. They were in the fridge the whole time.

What happened was I was putting the milk in the fridge one morning, and I put my keys on the shelf while I rearranged the milk and a few other bottles. Closed the fridge and went off to work. I had totally forgot that I had left my keys in the fridge.

No, me virginity! :lol:

• Like 2

lost yer marbles?

Didn't your uncle take that from you as a bairn?

lost yer marbles?

Cheeky sod; I was 14 and he was a classmate not my uncle. :lol: (I had his brother about 10 years later.)

• Like 1

lost yer marbles?

Cheeky sod; I was 14 and he was a classmate not my uncle. :lol: (I had his brother about 10 years later.)

Just so we can be perfectly clear and not go anywhere we wouldn't want to, you mean your classmates brother don't you.

• Like 1

lost yer marbles?

Just so we can be perfectly clear and not go anywhere we wouldn't want to, you mean your classmates brother don't you.

Don't want to brag but, I'm still have my valuable thing ;) thought there were gays and lesbians who tried to steal that from me....yes, lesbians....and I look like freaking Hulk, just less green