Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

I don't want to give Tyndall Fugit an excuse to start off on one but maybe dehydration had something to do with it?

Don't want to brag but, I'm still have my valuable thing ;) thought there were gays and lesbians who tried to steal that from me....yes, lesbians....and I look like freaking Hulk, just less green

Valuable means it has a price; don't you mean invaluable, meaning it can't be valued?

Don't want to brag but, I'm still have my valuable thing ;) thought there were gays and lesbians who tried to steal that from me....yes, lesbians....and I look like freaking Hulk, just less green

Valuable means it has a price; don't you mean invaluable, meaning it can't be valued?

It has a price to me :angel4:

How much?

How much?

1000 € and its yours

How much?

1000 € and its yours

I'll see if I can find a buyer. ;)

• Like 1

Is Madeleine Lebeau dead or alive? I want to know if I can presente myself as her only heir...

and then heir a lot of heavy debts!

Please tell me The Telegraph counts as an obit for DDP purposes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2016/05/02/admiral-of-the-fleet-sir-edward-ashmore--obituary1/

Sir Edward Ashmore, a navy bloke.

Yes all in the DDP round up, posted under WWII Veterans a few days ago.

Ah yes, we knew this was coming. His less successful brother got one a few years back

Madelein Lebeau: Dead or Alive? poll.

Just joking, but tell me if she is dead or I will hack Deathlist.

Good luck,
  • Like 3

Good luck,

Uhmm... I can't do it. It will be for another time! and let's say she's dead.

French political cartoonist Maurice Sinet, better known as Siné, died today aged 87. He worked with Charlie Hebdo some years ago but left it in 2008 due to antisemitic vignettes. In fact he was anti-capitalist, anti-colonialist, pro-anarchism.

He's escaped 2015 shootings in Paris, but death reached him today.

Apparently, she's still alive, from what I can find.

Is Madeleine Lebeau dead or alive?

Someone edited her Wikipedia page to say she had died in their mum's house. Wikipedia responded by saying they need a reliable source to verify her death and removed the edit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Madeleine_LeBeau&action=history

cur | prev) 12:31, 3 May 2016‎ Jkaharper (talk | contribs)‎ . . (4,058 bytes) (-28)‎ . . (I cannot find anything online to verify her death. If you're a family member then please consult the press. Wikipedia is not the place to announce this as we need a reliable external source to validate here.) (undo)

(cur | prev) 17:03, 2 May 2016‎ 88.1.185.166 (talk)‎ . . (4,086 bytes) (+28)‎ . . (because she has died at the residence of my mother, and was in her room) (undo) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)

• Like 1

Someone edited her Wikipedia page to say she had died in their mum's house. Wikipedia responded by saying they need a reliable source to verify her death and removed the edit.

cur | prev) 12:31, 3 May 2016‎ Jkaharper (talk | contribs)‎ . . (4,058 bytes) (-28)‎ . . (I cannot find anything online to verify her death. If you're a family member then please consult the press. Wikipedia is not the place to announce this as we need a reliable external source to validate here.) (undo)

(cur | prev) 17:03, 2 May 2016‎ 88.1.185.166 (talk)‎ . . (4,086 bytes) (+28)‎ . . (because she has died at the residence of my mother, and was in her room) (undo) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)

So she's probably dead but no one cares. Missing in action!

Digging a little deeper, the person says she died 1st May 2016 in Estepona, Spain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Madeleine_LeBeau&diff=718287029&oldid=712827116

It looks like she lived there.

http://www.celebiz.xyz/739/madeleine-lebeau-the-lover-of-humphrey-bogart-retired-in-estepona/

• Like 1

It looks like she lived there.

http://www.celebiz.xyz/739/madeleine-lebeau-the-lover-of-humphrey-bogart-retired-in-estepona/

Hang on.. isn't that Joseph Fritzels house ?

She's alive. I just saw her on TV singing the French national anthem and crying. She's still a babe too for her 90's.

There hasn't been any significant deaths since Prince, so by my statistics there should be one soon. Sean Connery maybe?

There hasn't been any significant deaths since Prince, so by my statistics there should be one soon. Sean Connery maybe?

By your statistics. Pfft.

By Sir Creep's statistics he has 15 hits this year to your 1. Come correct before you dabble in prognostication.

SC

Margot was 'significant'...

• Like 2

She's alive. I just saw her on TV singing the French national anthem and crying. She's still a babe too for her 90's.

Yes, she seems to be 19! Joking, 96% dead.

Margot was 'significant'...

Also Siné is significant.

• Like 1