Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Sir Creep, why are you always so arsey, someone piss in your cornflakes?

• Like 5

Pot, meet kettle.

The Queen's cousin, Margaret Rhodes, has died aged 91. She often showed up as a talking head in documentaries about Libby, iirc she was one of the people the then Princess Elizabeth snuck out of Buckingham Palace with to enjoy the VE day celebrations in London, allegedly.

• Like 1

Another off the Desert Island Discs then..

And ugly musician/composer Pauline Oliveros' death is completely overshadowed....

http://www.factmag.com/2016/11/25/pauline-oliveros-dies-deep-listening-composer/

She was 84.

For those too lazy to follow the link and investigate her looks:

PaulineOliveros-photoPinar-Temiz-616x440

Here's an even better pic.

oliveros1.jpeg

Whoever likes this post is a fucking pervert.

Edited by drol

The Queen's cousin, Margaret Rhodes, has died aged 91. She often showed up as a talking head in documentaries about Libby, iirc she was one of the people the then Princess Elizabeth snuck out of Buckingham Palace with to enjoy the VE day celebrations in London, allegedly.

No doubt the BBC will run some sycophantic article about the trauma the queen is experiencing, neglecting Margaret Rhodes own achievements.

Rather shag her than Fidel tbh

As they are both on the cold side, why choose?

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/StarTrek/status/802676093484339200

Star Trek actor Ron Glass dies aged 71.

Ignorant
Don't call people ignorant considering you are one yourself a lot of the time. You won't see it though...
Ignorant is a verb; you can't be an ignorant. For that you need a noun. I'd suggest ignoramus.

oliveros1.jpeg

Whoever likes this post is a effing pervert.

Is that the love child of Bert Kwouk and Frank Muir?

oliveros1.jpeg

Whoever likes this post is a effing pervert.

Is that the love child of Bert Kwouk and Frank Muir?

Dunno, but it looks like "she" needs a shave

A fine actor. He's the villain in the greatest episode of The Twilight Zone (imo), The Obsolete Man, opposite Burgess Meredith. He's also an acclaimed actor in the Frasier episode where Frasier and Niles pretend to their posh friends that they watched a play despite not having tickets to it, and wind up having to discuss said play with the star. A quick glance over imdb shows he was also the corrupt Senator in an X-Files episode, the evil Doctor in the Tales from the Dark Side episode In the Closet, and appeared in one of the few Tales of the Unexpected episodes I haven't seen.

One of those dependable character actors.

Need to find a QO. I bet I won't be the one to find it.

A fine actor. He's the villain in the greatest episode of The Twilight Zone (imo), The Obsolete Man, opposite Burgess Meredith. He's also an acclaimed actor in the Frasier episode where Frasier and Niles pretend to their posh friends that they watched a play despite not having tickets to it, and wind up having to discuss said play with the star. A quick glance over imdb shows he was also the corrupt Senator in an X-Files episode, the evil Doctor in the Tales from the Dark Side episode In the Closet, and appeared in one of the few Tales of the Unexpected episodes I haven't seen.

One of those dependable character actors.

Marathon Man and Creepshow are standout memories for me, though I'd definitely have seen him in The Love Boat.

RIP.

Grant Tinker, former CEO of NBC and ex of Mary Tyler Moore, dead at 90.

Roger Parent, low key Canadian politician, announced he had cancer last night, and then died this morning.

At some point this month, Deathrace candidates will last slightly longer than it takes to have a nap.

• Like 2