Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Been quite a few people that have died again this past week. I've lost track of how many posts on facebook I've seen about Joe Cocker just in the last few days.

• Like 1

Shit! Serves me right for not checking the facts first.

:banghead: There ya go folks, even The Admin make the occasional Joe Cock-up :party:

Shit! Serves me right for not checking the facts first.

:banghead: There ya go folks, even The Admin make the occasional Joe Cock-up :party:

Just goes to show we're only human.

Mark Farren the 33 year old oirish fitba'er dead.

That'll shake up a few pools.

• Like 1

Here is a link for you

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2016/0203/765010-derry-striker-mark-farren-passes-away-aged-33/

Hit #5 on my shadow list. I guaranteed I'd beat the DL but someone took that 'So You Think Your Better Than' thread down.

SC

The Deathrace is duly stirred, not shaken

• Like 2

The Deathrace is duly stirred, not shaken

My first hit, I believe.

Hit for me.

Has there been a qualifying obit for Mark Farren? I see it's reported in the Northern Ireland section of the football section of the BBC Sport section, but unsure if that counts under the new rule.

Has there been a qualifying obit for Mark Farren? I see it's reported in the Northern Ireland section of the football section of the BBC Sport section, but unsure if that counts under the new rule.

I believe anything under the BBC Sport section is fair game? As far as I know, regional stories are only excluded if it's under the UK section.

• Like 1

I believe anything under the BBC Sport section is fair game? As far as I know, regional stories are only excluded if it's under the UK section.

That doesn't seem fair if it's the case.

I'm not saying this shouldn't count for Farren. I'm saying that if it does, then a report under the Norn Iron section of BBC News should count too,

(As should England, Scotland & Wales as well)

I'm not saying this shouldn't count for Farren. I'm saying that if it does, then a report under the Norn Iron section of BBC News should count too,

Its all made up as it goes along anyway.

Its all made up as it goes along anyway.

I like that in the HPDP.

• Like 1