RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Who do you think will be the 25 people returning next year, if there is no more deaths this year.

1) Zsa Zsa Gabor

2) joao Havelange

3)Olivia de Havilland

4)Bhumibol Adulyadej

5)Billy Graham

6)Herman Wouk

7)Kirk Douglas

8)Vera Lynn

9)Peter Carrington

10)Javier perez de Cuellar

11)Fidel Castro

12)George Bush

13)Jake Lamotta

14)Philip Duke of Edinburgh

15)Fats Domino

16)Bob Dole

17)Peter Sallis

18)Jimmy Carter

19)Richards Adams

20)Liz Smith

21)Stan Lee

22)Stephen Hawking

23)Henry Kissinger

24)Gazza

25)Bruce Forsyth

Bring back:

1)Charles Aznavour

2)Ozzy Osbourne

3)Robert Mugabe

4)Chuck Berry

5)Angela Lansbury

6)Helmut Kohl

7)Queen Elizabeth II

New entries:

1)Avram Noam Chomsky

2)Jean Marie Le Pen

3)Tinto Brass

4)David Rockefeller

5)Pope Emeritus Joseph Ratzinger

6)Gene Wilder

7)Peter Vaughan

8)Hugh Hefner

Who do you think will be the 25 people returning next year, if there is no more deaths this year.

1) Zsa Zsa Gabor

2) joao Havelange

3)Olivia de Havilland

4)Bhumibol Adulyadej

5)Billy Graham

6)Herman Wouk

7)Kirk Douglas

8)Vera Lynn

9)Peter Carrington

11)Fidel Castro

12)George Bush

13)Jake Lamotta

15)Fats Domino

16)Bob Dole

17)Peter Sallis

18)Jimmy Carter

19)Richards Adams

20)Liz Smith

21)Stan Lee

22)Stephen Hawking

23)Henry Kissinger

24)Gazza

25)Bruce Forsyth

Bring back:

1)Charles Aznavour

2)Ozzy Osbourne

3)Robert Mugabe

4)Chuck Berry

5)Angela Lansbury

6)Helmut Kohl

7)Queen Elizabeth II

New entries:

1)Avram Noam Chomsky

2)Jean Marie Le Pen

3)Tinto Brass

4)David Rockefeller

6)Gene Wilder

7)Peter Vaughan

8)Hugh Hefner

Well, I'd replace Stan Lee with glen Campbell, and that's a good list then. Why Campbell? Because of his Alzheimer's

• Like 1

1) Zsa Zsa Gabor

2) joao Havelange

3)Olivia de Havilland

4)Bhumibol Adulyadej

5)Billy Graham

6)Herman Wouk

7)Kirk Douglas

8)Vera Lynn

9)Peter Carrington

11)Fidel Castro

12)George Bush

13)Jake Lamotta

15)Fats Domino

16)Bob Dole

17)Peter Sallis

18)Jimmy Carter

19)Richards Adams

20)Liz Smith

21)Stan Lee

22)Stephen Hawking

23)Henry Kissinger

24)Gazza

25)Bruce Forsyth

Bring back:

1)Charles Aznavour

2)Ozzy Osbourne

3)Robert Mugabe

4)Chuck Berry

5)Angela Lansbury

6)Helmut Kohl

7)Queen Elizabeth II

New entries:

1)Avram Noam Chomsky

2)Jean Marie Le Pen

3)Tinto Brass

4)David Rockefeller

6)Gene Wilder

7)Peter Vaughan

8)Hugh Hefner

Well, I'd replace Stan Lee with glen Campbell, and that's a good list then. Why Campbell? Because of his Alzheimer's

So I'm not the only one who's already making a 2017 list. Good to know. I'd replace Ozzy with Jerry Stiller but if you want someone younger on the list try Bob Dylan, Alice Cooper or even George Michael.

• Like 2

good idea... but we have to wait anyways... two or three os the top 25 can go this year and then we can do space to put the name of Clive James and Stan lee together...

So I'm not the only one who's already making a 2017 list. Good to know. I'd replace Ozzy with Jerry Stiller but if you want someone younger on the list try Bob Dylan, Alice Cooper or even George Michael.

nice idea Alice Cooper,... George Michael is on my shadow list/ list of reserves.

if you and somone else want young blood take a look to this link:

http://www.nme.com/news/john-newman/95427

nice idea Alice Cooper,... George Michael is on my shadow list/ list of reserves.

Jeez, hope he recovers before he can be picked, but definitely a good shout if not.

Jeez, hope he recovers before he can be picked, but definitely a good shout if not.

DDP gold if things go badly.

I'll say it again because this could be useful for deathpoolers. He is going to be 27 next year and you know how that could end. I hope he doesn't die though. I would hate to listen his boring hits again.

I'll say it again because this could be useful for deathpoolers. He is going to be 27 next year and you know how that could end. I hope he doesn't die though.

I would hate to listen his boring hits again.

But at least there wouldn't be any more :evil2:

• Like 2

Just a little reminder that the gamble of 2017 is still on:

Valeri Spiridonov, the head transplant guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html

The surgery is set for December 2017.

• Like 1

Just a little reminder that the gamble of 2017 is still on:

Valeri Spiridonov, the head transplant guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-human-head-transplant-says-Dr-Frankenstein-reveal-details-operation-month.html

The surgery is set for December 2017.

I promise I haven't forgotten. Didn't I post an update recently? No matter.

SC

I'll say it again because this could be useful for deathpoolers. He is going to be 27 next year and you know how that could end. I hope he doesn't die though. I would hate to listen his boring hits again.

I still prefer people over 60 on the list. A good choice and I'm not a fan but feels weird when someone young is in question....I'll add him in my shadow shadow list for now. And yet, creeps like Kardashians will live to 100. The club 27 is made of mostly suicide so there's still hope. So 2 ready for club 27.

I still prefer people over 60 on the list. A good choice and I'm not a fan but feels weird when someone young is in question....I'll add him in my shadow shadow list for now. And yet, creeps like Kardashians will live to 100. The club 27 is made of mostly suicide so there's still hope. So 2 ready for club 27.

But what if someone we don't expect dies. Like another Anton Yelchin
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Kardashian / Jenner siblings does not reach 40, especially the only lad of the family, a former obese.

And I still prefer people over 70 or even 75 on the list for personnal reasons (most of my relatives are healthy and over 60) 70 is not the age of senile people.

And for people under 60: I am thinking about Marion Bartoli and her mysterious illness, Hugh Jackman and his skin cancer, Jimmy Fallon for an unknown reason...

For people over 60: everybody forgets Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. There are some mad people likely to shoot them on the head.

They are targeted.

I would not be surprised by Dilma Roussef's assassination given what is happening in Brasil.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Kardashian / Jenner siblings does not reach 40, especially the only lad of the family, a former obese.

And I still prefer people over 70 or even 75 on the list for personnal reasons (most of my relatives are healthy and over 60) 70 is not the age of senile people.

And for people under 60: I am thinking about Marion Bartoli and her mysterious illness, Hugh Jackman and his skin cancer, Jimmy Fallon for an unknown reason...

For people over 60: everybody forgets Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. There are some mad people likely to shoot them on the head.

They are targeted.

I would not be surprised by Dilma Roussef's assassination given what is happening in Brasil.

Seen Bartoli on the telly, the description of her disease sounds like something psychological (hypochondria coupled with an atypical case of bulimia or anorexia nervosa?), but its effects seem very real. She looks gaunt and like 10 years older than she really is. Poor gal.

Trump being shot in the head by a Halibut extremist would be “ironic” (no, that's the wrong word), yet absolutely shocking. I guess Al Qaeda could get even for Osama now.

Greg Allman hospitalized. Considering his health issues in recent years, he could be a possibility for next year

They are targeted.

Yelchin is different, that's unexpected. It can happen to younger people, too. But it's weird when we bet on someone younger when they're ill, like cancer and stuff. Unless it's someone everyone hates (Bieber, Lohan and as I mentioned the KKK's).

Outlook DL 2017, my considerations if nothing more would happen:

Keep in:

1) Zsa Zsa Gabor
2) Joao Havelange
3) Olivia de Havilland
4) Bhumibol Adulyadej
5) Billy Graham
6) Herman Wouk
7) Kirk Douglas
8) Vera Lynn
9) Thommy Chong
10) Mary Tyler Moore
11) Fidel Castro
12) George Bush
13) Jake Lamotta
14) Philip Duke of Edinburgh
15) Fats Domino
16) Joost van der Westhuizen
17) Peter Sallis
18) Jimmy Carter
19) Glen Campbell
20) Liz Smith
21) Stan Lee
22) Stephen Hawking
23) Henry Kissinger
24) Gazza
25) Doug Ellis

Bring back:
1) Charles Aznavour
2) Doris Day
3) Nicholas Parsons
4) Chuck Berry
6) Helmut Kohl
7) Valerie Harper

8) Shimon Peres

9) Tony Bennett

10) Dick van Dyke

11) Hosni Mubarak

12) Jerry Lewis

New entries:
1) Shannen Doherty
2) Joe Jackson
3) Morgan Tsvangirai
4) David Rockefeller
5) John Glenn
6) Daisy Berkowitz
7) Piers Sellars
8) Hugh Hefner

9) Angela Lansbury

10) Michael of Romania

11) David Attenborough

12) Michael Anderson

13) I.M. Pei

• Like 1

I reckon Montserrat Caballé could be a new entry on next years list. Dont know who else will return / make an appearance

I reckon Montserrat Caballé could be a new entry on next years list. Dont know who else will return / make an appearance

Martin Peters has gone downhill fast with his dementia and may well be struggling to see the end of 2017 if he sees the start

Queenie is about due her return to the Deathlist.

I give it four posts tops before some wag makes a Miranda Richardson reference.

• Like 1

Martin Peters has gone downhill fast with his dementia and may well be struggling to see the end of 2017 if he sees the start

Is there a source for that?

Is there a source for that?

The Currant Bun, apparently. See the Boys of 66 thread.

(I tried to link to the post but for some reason it keeps redirecting to the Stephen Hawking thread. Weird)