RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Andrew Lloyd Webber looked rather Anorexic on the Graham Norton show.

I'd say he's wank fodder for tadpoles. It's the enormity of the wad in his wallet that keeps the good looking lasses coming into his life, right?

Or the enormity of his todger in his pants.

https://youtu.be/dbsD_mcu62E?t=15

I'm too scared to click the link Cat....

• Like 1

Sorry to nitpick but Doris Day was born 1924 not 1922 as she celebrated her 90th birthday in 2014.

She's always insisted that she had been born in 1924, but her biographer cited the earlier year (substantiated by official census records), according to the famously reliable Wikipedia. (Some other sources, like imdb also cite the earlier year.)

As you can imagine, the income prospects of a 26-38 year old active actress might have been (and might still be) considerably worse than those of a 24-36 year old, cause that's how Hollywood works. Her first starring role came a little later than what would've been ideal, so she had the incentive to lie about her age.

Not as if it'd matter that much anymore. She has retired from acting a long time ago, she is quite old now either way (regardless of whether she lied about her age), but you wouldn't get up-to-date info on her health from the press. Still, she would be an acceptable candidate for a theme team.

Awe I've always thought of Doris Day as quite untainted and morally clean living and pure! I don't like to think of her lying about something like this and persisting with it!

I'm probably reading too much into this but all reports I've seen of Lupita Tovar's death have said that the news was confirmed by her niece. Now Tovar has a daughter, actress Susan Kohner, so how come she's not been mentioned. I'm not aware that they are estranged so does Kohner have some sort of illness we should be aware of?

• Like 1

Surprised more people aren't mentioning Shannen Doherty, relatively young but revealed in August her breast cancer had spread to her lymph nodes.

• Like 1

I'm probably reading too much into this but all reports I've seen of Lupita Tovar's death have said that the news was confirmed by her niece. Now Tovar has a daughter, actress Susan Kohner, so how come she's not been mentioned. I'm not aware that they are estranged so does Kohner have some sort of illness we should be aware of?

A simple web search came up with nothing useful, but being quite old herself at 80 and presumably overcome with grief she could have plenty of other reasons to delegate the task of breaking the news to someone else. (And even if she suffers from mild dementia /cognitive decline like a lot of octogenarians that doesn't tell us anything useful about her mid-term survival chances.)

Since she's mostly been outside the spotlight since her marriage, I'm not sure that she'd get a QO anyways (although her sons are also famous).

Surprised more people aren't mentioning Shannen Doherty, relatively young but revealed in August her breast cancer had spread to her lymph nodes.

Shh... I was trying for a unique pick, but you had to ruin it. God dang it.

A simple web search came up with nothing useful, but being quite old herself at 80 and presumably overcome with grief she could have plenty of other reasons to delegate the task of breaking the news to someone else. (And even if she suffers from mild dementia /cognitive decline like a lot of octogenarians that doesn't tell us anything useful about her mid-term survival chances.)

Since she's mostly been outside the spotlight since her marriage, I'm not sure that she'd get a QO anyways (although her sons are also famous).

Kohner was Oscar nominated so I'd imagine a QO would come easily despite the brevity of her career.

• Like 1

Four teams on this year's DDP; dream on. :P

Don't worry cat. I was only kidding with him/her.

Don't worry cat. I was only kidding with him/her.

Hmm, I'd have said more people are likely to mention her in her own thread than here. https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8964-shannen-doherty/?p=234909

• Like 1

Centenarian actor Norman Lloyd, Founder of the theory of gaia James Lovelock and jazz artist Cleo Laine I think are worth consideration for 2017.

• Like 2

What about the Clintons ? Hillary is rumored to be ill and Bill had serious health issues years ago.

They are almost 70.

• Like 1

What about the Clintons ? Hillary is rumored to be ill and Bill had serious health issues years ago.

They are almost 70.

To be honest I think the rumours about Hillary are overblown and politically motivated but worth a punt I guess. Bill you may have a point about but not Hillary imo.

I suspect next year will be a sad one for the Bush clan however.

Walter Mondale a democratic presidential contender from 1984 is getting on too. Worth considering.

Lupita Tovar died the day after Susan's 80th birthday. Most likely, Susan is still too hungover from her wild and crazy party to realize that her mom is gone. Wait until she sobers up...

Turns out this lad Lauri Love being extradited for nicking information from the Yanks went to the same primary school as my kids. And now he's threatening to top himself.

Turns out this lad Lauri Love being extradited for nicking information from the Yanks went to the same primary school as my kids. And now he's threatening to top himself.

I've met him. He's a twat.

Some unexpected inside info for you there. :lol:

• Like 1

Shelly Duvall not doing too great, plus both the Sheriff of Nottingham and a shapeshifting Robin Williams are after her.

The man who is threatening me is the Sheriff of Nottingham.

B3ipPkbIQAAL3JU.jpg

Funny looking bloke.

But your kids are safe, right Lardy?

😄 He's a few years older than them, he wasn't there when they were but he does look vaguely familiar. I'm surprised he's so clever, having been schooled here in Trow-chav-land, where most kids end up getting pregnant, working in a bed factory or McDonalds....or blagging a job with the Council........😜

Oh fucked if I know what I've done there, fucking phone

Poor woman. You would think she has enough problems already.

• Like 3