RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Mamie Van Doren

Mamie Van Doren posted the following picture two hours ago on her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mamie.vandoren

jBFR4Pd.jpg

If that's not a clear message to death poolers worldwide as we approach the starting line(s), then I don't know what is. :D

What's awesome about Mamie, besides having Swedish ancestry on her father's side, is that she could easily pass for someone in her 50s. On her website, she posted a nude picture of herself from a little over a year ago (November 2015). Won't post the actual picture here, but here is the link to her site: http://www.mamievandoren.com/

Her second husband, bandleader Ray Anthony, is also unusually active (for his age) on social media. https://www.facebook.com/rayanthonyband

These two FB-pages could come in handy in the near/far future should they ever reveal any health issues.

• Like 1

Not posted in a few years

2 new names for the list

Michael J Fox read he was losing his battle with parkinsons so worth a punt

Freddie Star no particular reason other than he does have health issues

I saw the same edition of National Enquirer

• Like 3

We should have an 'Overrated' thread aka who should NOT be considered anytime soon.

Are we now convinced Keith Farnham is yet another criminal claiming a terminal illness and exaggerating hyperbole that is his medical records in a cry for pre-sentencing sympathy? How's that '3 months to live' your lawyer talked about in March, Keith? I'm will to bet he serves his full 50% of that 8 year sentence and gets released in 2020, and goes and mates with Lynne Stewart.

Anyway--who's still buying in on Farnham for 2017 I want a show of hands.

SC

We should have an 'Overrated' thread aka who should NOT be considered anytime soon.

Are we now convinced Keith Farnham is yet another criminal claiming a terminal illness and exaggerating hyperbole that is his medical records in a cry for pre-sentencing sympathy? How's that '3 months to live' your lawyer talked about in March, Keith? I'm will to bet he serves his full 50% of that 8 year sentence and gets released in 2020, and goes and mates with Lynne Stewart.

SC

I haven't picked him in any pools for next year.Lynne Stewart I have in some though.Mainly because she has been ill for a long time now and has a chance of making the Drop 40.

SC

I toyed with the idea of creating a "recovery" thread, but I guess it would give too much away.

SC

I toyed with the idea of creating a "recovery" thread, but I guess it would give too much away.

Admit it, you want to see how many people pick the person you think is a bit fraudy.

SC

Admit it, you want to see how many people pick the person you think is a bit fraudy.

Actually, there is someone I felt that it was a bit fraudy, and I keep debating whether to put them on my team.

Debbie Reynolds rushed to hospital after possible stroke.

Into my Shadow List/Deathrace team she goes.

It'll be a tragedy for the Fisher family if Debbie dies just days after Carrie.

She's been on nearly all my lists which were submitted days before Carrie's death.

Only a few days to go, hope she makes it, otherwise have some heavy revision to make.

Debbie Reynolds rushed to hospital after possible stroke.

Sadly, that was not hard to predict...

SC

I guess it won't even be that many.

Here it is from the BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38455653

so sad for that family, put her 2017 if she makes it to Sunday

Yes, bloody dreadful for the family and a shoo in for 2017

Here it is from the BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38455653

so sad for that family, put her 2017 if she makes it to Sunday

Yes, bloody dreadful for the family and a shoo in for 2017

Hardly a shoo in.The stroke could be minor.Hasn`t Debbie had health problems in the past though?

Ah sorry just read her condition was fair to serious.I really hope she pulls through for her grandaughter`s sake.Would be absolutely awful to lose both her Mum and Nan so close to each other.

• Like 1

Aye, but look how many folk picked people who were in open remission. Helen Fawkes still made the 2016 Drop 40, and Ryan Buell is still on twelve teams this year.

Aye, but look how many folk picked people who were in open remission. Helen Fawkes still made the 2016 Drop 40, and Ryan Buell is still on twelve teams this year.

And Wilko Johnson made the drop 40 in 2015.

Hi guys,

New to this forum, hope this is the right thread for 2017 suggestions, but I'd say former Rangers footballer Fernando Ricksen is worth a look. Has had motor neurone disease since 2013/14, he must not have long to live.

Hi guys,

New to this forum, hope this is the right thread for 2017 suggestions, but I'd say former Rangers footballer Fernando Ricksen is worth a look. Has had motor neurone disease since 2013/14, he must not have long to live.

Aye, right thread and the first time he's been mentioned in all 74 pages. Welcome to the madhouse. :lol:

• Like 1