RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Since no one can see the Ask a Deathlister thread I'll just post in here......what day did most celebrities die? You know like 29th June - Roscoe Fatty Arbuckle, Jayne Mansfield, Lana Turner, Katharine Hepburn or 2nd February - Boris Karloff, Sid Vicious, Gene Kelly, Philip Seymour Hoffman.....20th January - Barbara Stanwyck, Audrey Hepburn, Etta James....

I think it depends who you ask. IOW who is/are celebs? Brits may include names Yanks ne'er heard of and vice versa.

SC

True....but still, is there a specific date that counts a lot of famous deaths, internationally famous? Now I got myself a new hobby :)

On the main page of Wikipedia there's a section 'On This Day' which includes a link to births, deaths and other events for the current or any other day of the year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

I got a task for you guys. An interesting one :P Glynn Wolfe had 29 wives (and I can't even find one)....so 4 of his wives died while married to him and one (Bonnie Lee Bakley) was killed by Robert Blake. So my question is, who of the remaining 24 is alive?

Don't ask, I'm bored because I'm waiting for the storm to stop......

I got a task for you guys. An interesting one :P Glynn Wolfe had 29 wives (and I can't even find one)....so 4 of his wives died while married to him and one (Bonnie Lee Bakley) was killed by Robert Blake. So my question is, who of the remaining 24 is alive?

Don't ask, I'm bored because I'm waiting for the storm to stop......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glynn_Wolfe

Here's the list of his wives, look them up, & see who's still alive. ;):D

Just seen Parkinson being interviewed ( about his Ali interviews) and, well, you could almost detect a slight slur on the end of some of his words.

Looked a bit frail too.

Just saying, like

• Like 1

Pencilled in for 2018.

Connelly's death will finish him, as no other cunt he interviewed will be left alive.

• Like 1

Just seen Parkinson being interviewed ( about his Ali interviews) and, well, you could almost detect a slight slur on the end of some of his words.

Looked a bit frail too.

Just saying, like

Was thinking the same thing.Looks a funny colour too and considerably older than he was when Corbett died.

• Like 2

Looked a bit frail too.

Just saying, like

Was thinking the same thing.Looks a funny colour too and considerably older than he was when Corbett died.

Yeah, I was quite surprised.

The fella looks real chipper on those Sun Life ads yet here he was looking old, frail and, perhaps, choosing his words as opposed to having them flow in the way he used to have them leave his lips.

Slightly shocking really.

Pencilled in for 2018.

Connelly's death will finish him, as no other cunt he interviewed will be left alive.

Emu?

Bringing boxing and Parkinson together once more, how about Jarvis Astaire, boxing promoter and interviewed by Parky way back in 1974?

He was born in 1923 and is possibly the oldest living interviewee: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarvis_Astaire

Parky's not on the new Sun Life adverts as well, whether that's because he's not up to it or because his place in the life insurance ad firmament has been taken by that nana from the Shreddies knitting promo idk.

Bringing boxing and Parkinson together once more, how about Jarvis Astaire, boxing promoter and interviewed by Parky way back in 1974?

He was born in 1923 and is possibly the oldest living interviewee: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarvis_Astaire

Good spot, the DL committee might usefull consider him.

• Like 1

Good spot, the DL committee might usefull consider him.

Just looked that up.

He and the others must have been the cosy club that Frank Warren fought to wrestle full promotional control of British Boxing from.

It must have ben like taking on the Mafia.

Some point this year I'll produce my 2017 for 2017 list. The current drafts only a hundred long it's already lost 5!

I love the new death list look :D someone heard my prayer, at least now I don't need to zoom in :P good job

• Like 1

I love the new death list look :D someone heard my prayer, at least now I don't need to zoom in :P good job

I miss the old one.

I miss the old one.

It was so tiny on PC and looked so dated :D it's the advantage of modern age, you can change the design as much as you like.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3625697/Freddie-Starr-s-wife-Sophie-files-divorce-claimed-violent-son-domestic-row.html

Having freely admitted in the past he considered suicide when accused - Freddie Starr has now lost the wife that supported him through it all......

Good bet for next year. Although I'm not sure how constructive having a wife half your age is to proving you aren't a nonce. Although it looks as though his relationships been on the rocks since last April by that article so I doubt he'll top himself any day soon.

• Like 1

Hmmm...

Freddie.jpgBarney.png

alfdebate.png

Someone say something. They predicted the future.

Keep an eye on Cher.

• Like 1

I would keep an eye out on Sir Creep, he is sure to get an aneurysm a few threads from now.

• Like 2

I would keep an eye out on Sir Creep, he is sure to get an aneurysm a few threads from now.

Obit chances?

Reet, I think Birmingham Six Paddy Hill should be on the list next year. He's photographed looking fairly chipper on their Wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six

But he looked like shit when he attended the decision to re-open the inquest.

Looks like a wasting cancer/smoker case