RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Whatever happened to Peter Skellern?

In the 70s and 80s you could not move for his appearances. Never been mentioned here by the looks of it. Hopefully he is doing well.

You're a lady. Still alive far as I can see. Almost 70 possibly lives in Bury.
  • Like 1

I have an idea for a Deadpool, except it isn't really predicting deaths. It's more based on predicting deathlist entries. Here are the rules if it happens:

First, you select 25 candidates from this years list that you think will make it to 2017.

Then you select 25 other celebrities that you think will be on the 2017 list.

Those who make it onto the list will gain points at the end of the year. For example the celeb you picked at 1st place gets 25 points, 2nd gets 24 and so forth. The points will apply to each separate list of celebrities.

Seems simple; however, there is a twist. Every time a candidate you select a candidate who dies before 2017, you'll lose the amount of points you would've gained. 1st loses 25, 2nd loses 24, and so on. If a candidate you selected dies, and they don't receive a BBC obit, they'll lose double.

So there are the rules to a Deadpool I thought and it might have some success even.

Desmond Carrington has just announced he is retiring from his Friday Night is Music Night on Radio 2. The thing that caught my attention he in leaving in a months time. Normally it is announced months, maybe even a year in advance.

Is there something wrong or just his old age (90 years old)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37518086

• Like 1

Desmond Carrington has just announced he is retiring from his Friday Night is Music Night on Radio 2. The thing that caught my attention he in leaving in a months time. Normally it is announced months, maybe even a year in advance.

He had heart problems at Christmas.

I think I know which people you are speaking of. True, I forgot about the "chap", But he's an unusual case and lots of things may still happen. I've heard that one of those two TV people (if I guess correctly) may be a fraud.

Ah, I've just stumbled across this. Yes, that is a potentially odd case.

I mention dearly departed Rowena, who wont be appearing on anyone's 2017 lists now.

Ummm...could be a "retirement" of the Morley Safer variety...

Not such a long shot, but Tyson Fury.

Caught doping, he said early today he was retiring, a few hours later and it was 'ha ha you media cuntos, just joking'.

His fellow gypo pugilist , BJ Saunders, said "take boxing away and he won't see 30".

A grain of truth methinks.

• Like 1

Caught doping, he said early today he was retiring, a few hours later and it was 'ha ha you media cuntos, just joking'.

His fellow gypo pugilist , BJ Saunders, said "take boxing away and he won't see 30".

Worth a go. Especially if he gets stripped of the title he's likely to go on a serious bender.

Diane James quits as UKIP leader after...18 days. Rumours on twitter its to do with her husband being ill. It might be to do with the usual political stuff, but apparently she has an ill husband called James. Possibly.

Diane James quits as UKIP leader after...18 days. Rumours on twitter its to do with her husband being ill. It might be to do with the usual political stuff, but apparently she has an ill husband called James. Possibly.

James James?

• Like 1

Ummm...could be a "retirement" of the Morley Safer variety...

that's what I'm thinking..

Worth a go. Especially if he gets stripped of the title he's likely to go on a serious bender.

Interview out today....

Long term depression....massive charlie habit....hasn't trained in months....

Question for everyone right now. What people do you see as a dead cert right now. Right now I'm seeing Gord Downie, Pier Sellers, and Errol Christie.

EDIT: I know there's more, but those are the three that came to mind right now

Barbara Hagerman.
Dead: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-barbara-hagerman-obituary-1.3793725?cmp=rss

Leah Bracknell (b. 1964), who appeared for sixteen years in Emmerdale as Zoe, alleged to have inoperable Stage 4 lung cancer, via a Gofundme page asking for money for experimental treatment in Germany. If legit: :skull:

I don't watch soaps, but I ran her name past my wife, who said "Oh, her!" in a sad voice, which is my fail-proof test for someone being a household name or not.

EDIT: Genuinely, about 30 seconds after I posted, the Mail have it as breaking news.

• Like 3

'We've already had Marakame's (Mexican shaman) in the hospital doing healings on her and incredible support from friends and loved ones. This is helping keeping us very positive and upbeat.'

:skull: indeed.

• Like 1

She is definitely famous enough for the Deathlist.

Deathrace fodder:

Unlikely to trouble DDP obits, as things stand, but certainly good to go candidates for Maryport's show.

'We've already had Marakame's (Mexican shaman) in the hospital doing healings on her and incredible support from friends and loved ones. This is helping keeping us very positive and upbeat.'

:skull: indeed.

This is the boyfriend whom you quoted:

392C145F00000578-3825726-image-m-108_147

I dont think Leah Bracknell will see 2017.Fluid around the heart is a complication of lung cancer which indicates the cancer is near the heart.Normally pregnant like swelling in the stomach is related to pancreatic cancer .Maybe that is where it has gone.If so it is most likely in the liver as well.Either way the treatment will be a waste of time.I give her 2 months tops.

French actress Mireille Darc is gravely ill following two brain hemorrhages, although I doubt she will make the starting line. She has Wiki articles in 20 languages so I think she should get a UK obit.

http://www.femmeactuelle.fr/actu/news-actu/mireille-darc-coma-hopital-alain-delon-33079

French actress Mireille Darc is gravely ill following two brain hemorrhages, although I doubt she will make the starting line. She has Wiki articles in 20 languages so I think she should get a UK obit.

http://www.femmeactuelle.fr/actu/news-actu/mireille-darc-coma-hopital-alain-delon-33079

I would think a Guardian Obit is secure because of her starring role in Godards "The Weekend"

American weatherman Geoff Fox, who actually got a Daily Mail article about him in 2012 due to a sexting scandal, has pancreatic cancer.

"At the moment the cancer in my pancreas is contained within the mass," Fox wrote. "It doesn’t look like it’s spread. These are good signs, but pancreatic cancer is relentless and long term survival isn’t common."

So, Geoff Fox has been blogging about his ill health. So far, he's had his Whipple procedure postponed twice, because they discovered one of his major arteries was blocked and he had to have a stent put in. Also, the cancer is blocking his bile duct. Whipple now schedule for 11th October.

He doesn't come across as the healthiest chap.

American weatherman Geoff Fox, who actually got a Daily Mail article about him in 2012 due to a sexting scandal, has pancreatic cancer.

"At the moment the cancer in my pancreas is contained within the mass," Fox wrote. "It doesn’t look like it’s spread. These are good signs, but pancreatic cancer is relentless and long term survival isn’t common."

So, Geoff Fox has been blogging about his ill health. So far, he's had his Whipple procedure postponed twice, because they discovered one of his major arteries was blocked and he had to have a stent put in. Also, the cancer is blocking his bile duct. Whipple now schedule for 11th October.

He doesn't come across as the healthiest chap.

Deathrace points a shoo-in; what about the other dead pools?

Well, a few years back and not related to cancer, but the Daily Mail is aware of his existence.