Grim Reaper

38. Prunella Scales

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Still active.

BC108B2D-0AD8-41DD-823E-F27B837FB761.thumb.jpeg.2753ded23567a8730e7038da824c1328.jpeg

Produced by Ron Jeremy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 11/12/2020 at 20:08, gcreptile said:

Still active...

well if they're embarking on anal journey s at their age they're a lot more active than I ever imagined :o

11 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

well if they're embarking on anal journey s at their age they're a lot more active than I ever imagined :o

Perhaps it’s good for constipation...

According to their son (Samuel West), both Prunella and Timothy are due to have the Covid vaccine in January. 

22 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

According to their son (Samuel West), both Prunella and Timothy are due to have the Covid vaccine in January. 

they will both live happily for many years to come I predict...

She stunned me living last year.  It's impossible she survives 2021. Or maybe not.

Pictured today by her son Samuel West on Twitter who says both his parents are "very well". 

E0ZL50kXoAcYwUW.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Pictured today by her son Samuel West on Twitter who says both his parents are "very well". 

E0ZL50kXoAcYwUW.jpeg.jpg

she's turning 89 ? She looks quite healthy ! physical at least… 

12 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

she's turning 89 ? She looks quite healthy ! physical at least… 

Probably forgot she was supposed to be 89

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

A post on another website reveals Prunella and Timothy were both at the play The Ocean at the End of the Lane a couple of days ago. Sounds like physically she is still well enough to go out in public and even sit and watch a play. 

Her son, Samuel West, has also done a new interview last week where he talks about her: https://twitter.com/exitthelemming/status/1465643316373041152/photo/1

He says that her personality really isn't there anymore and he doesn't know how much new information she takes in (for example, he's not sure how much she really comprehends about the pandemic/lockdown). But she's still in a good mood most of the time and, as he puts it, recognizes him and at least knows that he has two children of his own. Seems like about the same as it's been over the last couple of years, based on his previous comments.

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Imo she can be drop for next year

Timothy shortly after I think.

13 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Timothy shortly after I think.

Disagree, he looks pretty good based on recent photos. 

Prunella and Timothy are due to make a public appearance at a Northamptonshire canal boat rally in late June. They must be reasonably confident she'll be able to manage it.

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/business/tv-favourites-prunella-scales-and-timothy-west-to-open-historic-braunston-narrowboat-rally-3683259

P.S. Pete Waterman is going too!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

10 hours ago, prussianblue said:

Prunella and Timothy are due to make a public appearance at a Northamptonshire canal boat rally in late June. They must be reasonably confident she'll be able to manage it.

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/business/tv-favourites-prunella-scales-and-timothy-west-to-open-historic-braunston-narrowboat-rally-3683259

P.S. Pete Waterman is going too!

Nadhim Zahawi thinks Pete's dead 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Nadhim Zahawi thinks Pete's dead 

Er,That's our fantastic Education Minister is it not.

• Like 1

Just realised all four main actors from Fawlty Towers have now made it past 80. Struggling to think of another well-known sitcom this applies to. It's got to be about the best performing of the major 70s sitcoms for actor longevity. Very much doubt John Cleese will make it to 90 although he does have good genes. Not sure about Connie Booth. 

30 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Just realised all four main actors from Fawlty Towers have now made it past 80. Struggling to think of another well-known sitcom this applies to. It's got to be about the best performing of the major 70s sitcoms for actor longevity. Very much doubt John Cleese will make it to 90 although he does have good genes. Not sure about Connie Booth. 

To the Manor Born. All 3 main stars made it past 80. Bowles was the 1st to go this year at 85. Penleople Keith is 82 and Angela Thorne is 83 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

To the Manor Born. All 3 main stars made it past 80. Bowles was the 1st to go this year at 85. Penleople Keith is 82 and Angela Thorne is 83 

Yes, but Fawlty Towers has 4 main stars not 3 so it's marginally more impressive. 

• Like 1

Presumably a recent picture her son posted on twitter today. Looks ok.

• Like 1

I would be fascinated to know the type of dementia she has.It has fortunately been mercifully slow in its progression.

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

I had no idea Connie Booth was 81.

9 minutes ago, Sean said:

I would be fascinated to know the type of dementia she has.It has fortunately been mercifully slow in its progression.

Dementia aside, facially she looks very good for 90. 

• Like 2