Sign in to follow this  
gcreptile

Joey Feek

her husband is posting new pics and info on facebook all the time, just checked....twitter or facebook will be the first to see the "She's gone" post

her husband is posting new pics and info on facebook all the time, just checked....twitter or facebook will be the first to see the "She's gone" post

It could be simultaneous. You can link your Twitter account to Facebook. That's how I would update our band's facebook page by texting Twitter if I was in a venue where I couldn't get on a WiFi connection.

• Like 1

So, she's made it to the oh-so-romantic Valentine's Day celebrations with Rory.

Then the Grammys tomorrow.

A few days later Indiana's birthday.

I presume she'll throw in the towel a few days later, February 20th-ish.

So, she's made it to the oh-so-romantic Valentine's Day celebrations with Rory.

Then the Grammys tomorrow.

A few days later Indiana's birthday.

I presume she'll throw in the towel a few days later, February 20th-ish.

Hoo-bloody-ray!!

At midnight (her) local time my stake in the sweep expires; I might go a write a country song about being a loser in life and death, or summat.

Hey, maybe she will get the unlucky 13 bonus after all.

March 13 is not that far away...

Today is the day!

(Her daughter's birthday, not her death date you asshole)

Ok, I'm going to say what I think more readers of this morbid forum are asking themselves: am I being trolled?

I'm not claiming that Mrs. Feek is pulling our legs on purpose, or engaging in other forms of deliberate misinformation, but I think she hasn't been quite truthful about her health during the last few weeks. 2017 is still a long time away, I still think her membership of my DDP team is a solid investment, but all this breathless excitement about her last this-or-that isn't warranted. I don't think she's going to die anytime soon.

Perhaps she's as surprised by her uninterrupted living as we are, perhaps she's ashamed to say so, after all those sad last days. I think I would in her case.

Am I getting this all wrong?

• Like 2

Six to eight months was the estimate life expectancy I read last year. Which would put her in line from March/April onwards. Keep in mind some folk (Martin Crowe) outlive their prognosis, but the year is young.

Ok, I'm going to say what I think more readers of this morbid forum are asking themselves: am I being trolled?

I'm not claiming that Mrs. Feek is pulling our legs on purpose, or engaging in other forms of deliberate misinformation, but I think she hasn't been quite truthful about her health during the last few weeks. 2017 is still a long time away, I still think her membership of my DDP team is a solid investment, but all this breathless excitement about her last this-or-that isn't warranted. I don't think she's going to die anytime soon.

Perhaps she's as surprised by her uninterrupted living as we are, perhaps she's ashamed to say so, after all those sad last days. I think I would in her case.

No I don't think you're being trolled. As MSC stated 6-8 was the initial estimation. There have been times when her health took a rapid turn for the worse, and other times when presented with puppies in a basket suddenly she's the life and soul of the party. If you look at the things that have kept her going, i.e. like planting seeds for their windowsill garden, the Grammys, daughter's birthday. All things to look forward to.

My aunt when she was battling cancer was able to get up and even compete in some of the trials for Come Dancing. They got as far as the could, then once the competition was over she went in to rapid decline with her health and then died just a few weeks later.

• Like 1

No I don't think you're being trolled. As MSC stated 6-8 was the initial estimation. There have been times when her health took a rapid turn for the worse, and other times when presented with puppies in a basket suddenly she's the life and soul of the party. If you look at the things that have kept her going, i.e. like planting seeds for their windowsill garden, the Grammys, daughter's birthday. All things to look forward to.

My aunt when she was battling cancer was able to get up and even compete in some of the trials for Come Dancing. They got as far as the could, then once the competition was over she went in to rapid decline with her health and then died just a few weeks later.

I agree. My ex wife's grandmother was battling cancer a third time at 85, fell in December broke her hip, but was goddamn bound and determined to see her granddaughter's wedding on the Ides of May the next year. She made it, and her goal being met, died a few weeks later.

I think Joey wanted to last through this past week wherein it was Valentines, the Grammy's and Indiana's birthday all culminating. Those event passed, I honestly think her 'will to live' will now too and if she sees March I'll be quite surprised.

SC

• Like 1

I agree. My ex wife's grandmother was battling cancer a third time at 85, fell in December broke her hip, but was goddamn bound and determined to see her granddaughter's wedding on the Ides of May the next year. She made it, and her goal being met, died a few weeks later.

I think Joey wanted to last through this past week wherein it was Valentines, the Grammy's and Indiana's birthday all culminating. Those event passed, I honestly think her 'will to live' will now too and if she sees March I'll be quite surprised.

SC

That sort of situation is far from unique .On a British reality show called my Last Summer a couple of years ago there was a man who was dying of cancer and he discharged himself from Hospital a couple of nights before he died to attend his 49th Birthday party in a night club.He was a DJ and it was his second last wish to perform at his birthday which he did and even did a bit of dancing despite being on Oxygen a couple of days beforehand. Then a couple of days later he married his partner on his deathbed(his final wish) and then when he signed the marriage certificate just quickly slipped away. Also when my Nan was in a coma nearing the end she hung on until my aunt came to see her ( a few days) and the nursing home said it is surprisingly common how many terminally ill people wait to see certain people or live to reach a really important milestone before they finally give in.

I was kinda thinking she might be exaggerating the state of her health for publicity too, but prolly not.

As SC mentioned, this was a big week for her. Valentine's Day, Grammys, Indiana's Birthday.

Now that it's over she's ready to die. Probably will do so by the end of the month.

http://www.people.com/article/joey-feek-cancer-dinner-hospice

Cooking dinner... at this point she'll make it to Easter, nay - Halloween!

Edit: TMIB chose February 29th, PB chose March 1st. The last 2 people with a chance to get it right. She'll probably make it to March 2nd at this point, when the sweepstakes will be reset.

On Tuesday, following their Grammy loss, Rory wrote in his blog that Joey said she was "sorry we didn't win us a Grammy."

"Then jokingly, I added, ' … there's always next year,' " Rory wrote.

She smiled back at me and said, 'Yes ... next year.'

:blink:

• Like 1

On Tuesday, following their Grammy loss, Rory wrote in his blog that Joey said she was "sorry we didn't win us a Grammy."

"Then jokingly, I added, ' there's always next year,' " Rory wrote.

Told ya she was lying about her cancer. Thought it would win her the Grammy, make people notice them and their music. It didn't work. Now she's going to be magically cured!

Told ya she was lying about her cancer. Thought it would win her the Grammy, make people notice them and their music. It didn't work. Now she's going to be magically cured!

She isn`t.You can`t fake her weight loss!

Serves us right, for being so naive.

If that happens, guess who will take all credit.

This is the ideal moment for new poster "Guy From Future" to step in and make the winning entry in the sweepstake.

• Like 5

This is the ideal moment for new poster "Guy From Future" to step in and make the winning entry in the sweepstake.

The logical conclusion, therefore, is that she must die after 1 Mar 16 as in this timeline he is prohibited from entering until after that date.

She's a Christian.

I'm highly suspicious of those sneeky bastards.

I expect an Easter Resurrection, 'I'm cured with the Love of Jee suss' or words to that effect.

The boot probably had indigestion after Thanksgiving dinner.

• Like 1

She's a Christian.

I'm highly suspicious of those sneeky bastards.

I expect an Easter Resurrection, 'I'm cured with the Love of Jee suss' or words to that effect.

The boot probably had indigestion after Thanksgiving dinner.

She was having talks with Jesus a month or so ago. Seemed like a lot of debating was going on and she couldn't die unless Jesus said she could.

Either that, or he's the Mexican guy that mows their lawn and she was disputing the invoice he had given her.

• Like 2

Well if her ass was grass I'd be manning the mower myself.